E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Australia (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   FS: E46 M3 seats and GruppeM intake (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=958180)

M3_Aaron 11-28-2012 01:13 AM

FS: E46 M3 seats and GruppeM intake
 
I have the following items for sale:

1. Authentic GruppeM ram-air kevlar intake to suit all E46 M3 models. This intake is a two piece design comprising of an intake snorkel that draws air from the front grilles and an airbox section that houses a conical K&N pod filter.

Overall condition is good, the clear coat on the intake section has some cosmetic blemishes from exposure to heat. If you're picky you have the option of re-clearing it. Price when new was $1900, I am asking $900 to account for the above. This is a really rare piece and I'd like to see it go to a good home.

2. A pair of E46 M3 front seats in black nappa leather. They were removed from the car at around 80k and have usage wear as to be expected. They are electric with memory, no lumbar. Inspections welcome and Sydney pick-up only. Also asking $900.

11EAS 11-28-2012 01:38 AM

GLWS Aaron

DeclanM3 11-28-2012 02:47 AM

Bargains!

M3 CS 11-28-2012 09:40 PM

GLWS, Aaron. Cheap prices on quality parts!!

Picture of actual intake:

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...85533592_n.jpg

Goondaddy 11-29-2012 06:45 AM

Wiah. Some good prices there! If I had an M, I would be thinking very seriously about that intake!

Rajvosa 11-29-2012 08:10 AM

beautiful piece!
what's next Aaron? FI?

beebop 12-02-2012 05:32 PM

I like these was looking for one but unsure on the K&N filter heard so many stories they F%#k your motor..... whats the sound like? how did you find it on your car?

AussieM3 12-02-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3_Aaron (Post 14933180)
I have the following items for sale:

1. Authentic GruppeM ram-air kevlar intake to suit all E46 M3 models. This intake is a two piece design comprising of an intake snorkel that draws air from the front grilles and an airbox section that houses a conical K&N pod filter.

Overall condition is good, the clear coat on the intake section has some cosmetic blemishes from exposure to heat. If you're picky you have the option of re-clearing it. Price when new was $1900, I am asking $900 to account for the above. This is a really rare piece and I'd like to see it go to a good home.

2. A pair of E46 M3 front seats in black nappa leather. They were removed from the car at around 80k and have usage wear as to be expected. They are electric with memory, no lumbar. Inspections welcome and Sydney pick-up only. Also asking $900.


Hi Aaron

Regarding item 1. what is the power gained by fitting this? Is there any or does it only change the engine noise?

Cheers
Seldo

M3_Aaron 12-04-2012 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beebop (Post 14945151)
I like these was looking for one but unsure on the K&N filter heard so many stories they F%#k your motor..... whats the sound like? how did you find it on your car?

I think you may have taken some of the K&N banter on here literally. I've run this intake without issue for three years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieM3 (Post 14945228)
Hi Aaron

Regarding item 1. what is the power gained by fitting this? Is there any or does it only change the engine noise?

Cheers
Seldo

Seldo, there isn't a huge gain but it will rev smoother and provide a nice induction roar. The advantage of this intake over others is that the filter is enclosed and that it draws air from the front grilles and brake duct.

trive2 12-04-2012 06:49 PM

I'll take the seats for $600 :P But I've got to get them up to Brisbane -___-

M3_Aaron 12-04-2012 07:05 PM

You can have them for $900 and pick them up.

YGOAMG 12-04-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trive2 (Post 14951455)
I'll take the seats for $600 :P But I've got to get them up to Brisbane -___-

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3_Aaron (Post 14951513)
You can have them for $900 and pick them up.

:lmao:

trive2 12-05-2012 01:31 AM

Hey it's worth a try ;P

DeclanM3 12-05-2012 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trive2 (Post 14952507)
Hey it's worth a try ;P

Still worth it for $900 + shipping.

Do they have bolster and lumbar Aaron?

M3_Aaron 12-05-2012 04:23 AM

Sorry, no lumbar support on these.

If any interstate buyers want to organise shipping I can wrap up the seats and package the intake.

M3_Aaron 12-07-2012 04:54 AM

bump

M3_Aaron 12-14-2012 06:16 AM

Still available

M3_Aaron 12-30-2012 04:54 AM

Seats are still available and I am open to reasonable offers. Please note that these will not fit convertibles.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use