E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   The Showroom (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Belgian Beamer 320 CD Imola Red (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=958406)

RedBeamer 11-29-2012 09:34 AM

Belgian Beamer 320 CD Imola Red
 
Hi dear BMW lovers :hi:

My name is Kevin, i'm 20 year old and i live in Belgium. I'm still a student but BMW is a passion and every money i earn is spent on the beamer.
It's a 320 Coupé Diesel of the year 2003. I bought it 2 years ago and it had +/- 106.000km. After 2 years of the real driving experience it has now 175.000km but without any problems :D.
The car has changed quite a lot because once you start changing things you never stop :yikes: .
Whell images say more than words so here they are :D :

A pic of how i bought the car
http://imageshack.us/a/img443/427/aankoop.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img339/523/aankoop2.jpg

After a while it looked like this :

http://imageshack.us/a/img69/2550/update1cg.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img16/3892/update3z.jpg

And now it looks like this :thanks:

http://imageshack.us/a/img839/6207/1920mg6575.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img651/3082/1920mg6566.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img443/7629/1920mg6555.jpg

jM2.me 11-29-2012 09:45 AM

More pictures? The taillight shot is just flawless, maybe some pictures with csl trunk?

RedBeamer 11-29-2012 09:48 AM

Some more pictures :D :

http://imageshack.us/a/img715/3769/1920mg6574.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img28/1752/1920mg6584.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img515/623/1920mg6596.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img824/5809/1920mg6620.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img593/2278/1920mg6643.jpg

makecopies 11-29-2012 09:50 AM

Very nice. Love the wheels!

Rubberduckzilla 11-29-2012 10:14 AM

Wow, love the colour, imola red is probably the best e46 colour! Lovely car, wheels are awesome.

TiAg2247 11-29-2012 10:28 AM

GORGEOUS. You just won.

That car is simply perfect. I especially love how simple and elegant those 5 spoke wheels are, yet they set off the car perfectly. Don't change a thing!

edit: What's that thing on the fender - it looks like you relocated the sidemarker?

RedBeamer 11-29-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiAg2247 (Post 14937011)
GORGEOUS. You just won.

That car is simply perfect. I especially love how simple and elegant those 5 spoke wheels are, yet they set off the car perfectly. Don't change a thing!

edit: What's that thing on the fender - it looks like you relocated the sidemarker?

The thing on the fender is the sidemarker :D its a european car so that's where the sidemarkers are over here :P but these are not the original ones they are different, these one are aftermarked with LED :D.
Thanks for the comments people !
and sorry if my englisch isn't perfect :D

NorthJersey 3er 11-29-2012 11:25 AM

:drool: love it. Really like those wheels, for a second I thought they were MVRs.

RedBeamer 11-29-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthJersey 3er (Post 14937162)
:drool: love it. Really like those wheels, for a second I thought they were MVRs.

Thanks :D no the wheel are Röhwe Wheels
Front : 18" 8.5 ET35 Tires : Continental 215/30
Back : 18" 9 ET22 Tires : Dunlop Sp sport 225/30
Love your wheels to man !! :yikes:

Mähks 11-29-2012 11:44 AM

really nice car!! i need to visit belgium next year for a longer time :D what suspension your running?

TiAg2247 11-29-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBeamer (Post 14937039)
The thing on the fender is the sidemarker :D its a european car so that's where the sidemarkers are over here :P but these are not the original ones they are different, these one are aftermarked with LED :D.
Thanks for the comments people !
and sorry if my englisch isn't perfect :D

Ah I see. Do you have any better pictures of that custom sidemarker?
Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthJersey 3er (Post 14937162)
:drool: love it. Really like those wheels, for a second I thought they were MVRs.

Same, but only better. I like the fatter spokes on these.

makecopies 11-29-2012 12:36 PM

Sponsors over here would make a killing if they had a replica of those wheels

Studdly_Studright 11-29-2012 01:28 PM

Wow intantly one of my favorite e46s, everything is nice especially the silver wheels. Is the roof matte or matte carbon? That's my only issue since everything else is glossy.

jhaurimn 11-29-2012 01:36 PM

Nice. Imola red >

simsima325 11-29-2012 02:37 PM

nice, but go back to standard sidemarker

and some real MVR woulda been killer, old school. look good tho!

RedBeamer 11-29-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Studdly_Studright (Post 14937596)
Wow intantly one of my favorite e46s, everything is nice especially the silver wheels. Is the roof matte or matte carbon? That's my only issue since everything else is glossy.

The roof is not matte carbon it's glossy :D just like on the side ;)
http://imageshack.us/a/img405/3912/dsc03333z.jpg

Really thanks for the great welcome every one !! :thumbsup:

RedBeamer 11-29-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makecopies (Post 14937416)
Sponsors over here would make a killing if they had a replica of those wheels

Why replica? to be honest the wheels are not so expensive , i bought them for €805 so that's about +/- $1000 i think? so not so expensive at all for good, reliable sollid wheels :D

Studdly_Studright 11-29-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBeamer (Post 14938016)
The roof is not matte carbon it's glossy :D just like on the side ;)
http://imageshack.us/a/img405/3912/dsc03333z.jpg

Really thanks for the great welcome every one !! :thumbsup:

Awesome then your car is perfect :thumbsup:

lotka79 11-29-2012 03:32 PM

awesome car m8,im not fan of coupe but yours is perfect
the way you modded it is simply the best,congrats

JZambrano7 11-29-2012 08:14 PM

That car is perfect


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use