E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   New England (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Garage/lift rental? I need to replace my clutch! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=958531)

Chad44 11-30-2012 01:13 AM

Garage/lift rental? I need to replace my clutch!
 
Well, pretty straight forward, I am looking for a place that I can use a lift to change my clutch/flywheel. If you know a place, please let me know. I would prefer somewhere within about 20 miles of Worcester, but I'm open to all options.

tnhl1989 11-30-2012 06:29 AM

Try burncoat high school. Qcc has a auto program along with the high school having an auto program.

trizzuth 11-30-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad44 (Post 14939428)
Well, pretty straight forward, I am looking for a place that I can use a lift to change my clutch/flywheel. If you know a place, please let me know. I would prefer somewhere within about 20 miles of Worcester, but I'm open to all options.

Damn bro! already? how many miles on that ZHP, what did you do, beat the pizz out of it at the track?


Need rear shocks/springs for wife's car, hit me up! but maybe this can wait till spring...

P.S. Saw your mug in the last issue of Boston Bimmer, at ****ner in shewsbury for the undercarriage inspection event.

Chad44 12-07-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnhl1989 (Post 14939786)
Try burncoat high school. Qcc has a auto program along with the high school having an auto program.

Thats a good call, I'll stop by there and see if I can't work something out.

Chad44 12-07-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trizzuth (Post 14940285)
Damn bro! already? how many miles on that ZHP, what did you do, beat the pizz out of it at the track?


Need rear shocks/springs for wife's car, hit me up! but maybe this can wait till spring...

P.S. Saw your mug in the last issue of Boston Bimmer, at ****ner in shewsbury for the undercarriage inspection event.

My clutch is just fine, it's the dual mass flywheel that's shot... I got a killer deal on a JB Racing Flywheel and Clutchmasters FX300 clutch that I want to install... the awkward shifts are making me crazy...

Yeah, sorry about the shocks and springs bro.... After my finals I am pulling the whole subframe carrier, at which time I will have your shocks and springs out and waiting for you. I am hoping to get to that on the 15th or 16th. Technically, its off the ground now, and if you wanted them sooner than that I could have them out in maybe 10 minutes.... just let me know.

I havent had time to read the Boston Bimmer, so I haven't seen it, and didn't know until you told me... Ill have to go look at it now!

Kubica 12-07-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad44 (Post 14958406)
I havent had time to read the Boston Bimmer, so I haven't seen it, and didn't know until you told me... Ill have to go look at it now!

All the e46 ballers are in that photo

tnhl1989 12-07-2012 09:53 PM

Hey chad, qcc also uses the lift/garage in the evening at bhs too

dave96dcm 12-09-2012 06:39 AM

I can do the work but I don't rent.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use