E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General E46 Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What car stuff did you/are you asking Santa for Christmas? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=958568)

PrecisionX 11-30-2012 10:41 AM

What car stuff did you/are you asking Santa for Christmas?
 
My car: 2002 Steel Grey 330Ci Step/Sport w 62k

-I threw out the idea of window tint but that's not something I could have Christmas morning so that was a concern.

-I mentioned a shadowline grill from ECSTuning because my painted one isn't holding up.

-Clear reflectors? Black/Steel grey/Clear corners and markers with AMBER reflectors? Needs the update.

That's about it. Post pictures of what you want even though I didn't because I was too lazy. Ok great!

WDE46 11-30-2012 11:07 AM

WeatherTech floor mats. If anyone has any suggestions for other brands, please speak up.

tock172 11-30-2012 11:11 AM

Bridgestone RE-11s.

ryansser 11-30-2012 11:17 AM

windshield cowl, idler and tensioner pulleys, belts. red window securing clip, mtech II front, kidneys, bulbs, LP light covers, a pillar screw covers, front plate delete strip, left side window buttons, sunglasses cubby, lower intake tube, clear turns, to name a few...

THECLEANERBEAMER 11-30-2012 11:22 AM

M-Tech II bumper and some tires just got my vmr V718 wheels yesterday

ryannel2003 11-30-2012 11:34 AM

Bilstein Touring shocks/struts and the associated hardware.

rcsummers 11-30-2012 11:51 AM

Mason rear strut bar and x-brace.
Xbox 360 racing wheel + seat + wood to build a stand for it all.
bunch of tools.

ZHPinthe103 11-30-2012 12:07 PM

Great thread. I was sitting around yesterday thinking about what to get my car.


New lenses
E60 545 shifter
Install mtech 2

328ci906 11-30-2012 12:10 PM

Detailing Supplies of any sort

PrecisionX 11-30-2012 12:15 PM

Oh I also put Meguires polish, gold standard wax, a bucket, mitts and crystal wash stuff because I like to keep my car clean but simply.

SHOoff11 11-30-2012 12:53 PM

OEM alarm and PA soft!

EverydayGetaway 11-30-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcsummers (Post 14940470)
Mason rear strut bar and x-brace.
Xbox 360 racing wheel + seat + wood to build a stand for it all.
bunch of tools.

My friend and I made one a couple of years back with a VW cabriolet GTI seat from the junk yard and some spare wood around his house. Turned out awesome :) I'll post up a pic when I'm home and I'd be happy to share how we did it ;)

As for my Christmas list, only thing on it is a 14mm UWA lens for my DSLR :D

Sent from a phone

rcsummers 11-30-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EverydayGetaway (Post 14940924)
My friend and I made one a couple of years back with a VW cabriolet GTI seat from the junk yard and some spare wood around his house. Turned out awesome :) I'll post up a pic when I'm home and I'd be happy to share how we did it ;)

As for my Christmas list, only thing on it is a 14mm UWA lens for my DSLR :D

Sent from a phone

I saw Santa's list. Dont ask how...we go wayyyy back. And your getting coal.




but that shouldnt matter because you have my :luv:

EverydayGetaway 11-30-2012 02:33 PM

When life gives you coal, have a barbecue ;)

Seriously though, that chair turned out great and it's super easy to build.

Sent from a phone

aggieE46 11-30-2012 02:34 PM

ACL bearings and gaskets for the Evo :)

rcsummers 11-30-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EverydayGetaway (Post 14941019)
When life gives you coal, have a barbecue ;)

Seriously though, that chair turned out great and it's super easy to build.

Sent from a phone



all things aside. let me see. I think its so much cheaper than buying a seat and building a mount, etc.

Toxx 11-30-2012 04:07 PM

Csl boot!

ANREC330 11-30-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDE46 (Post 14940330)
WeatherTech floor mats. If anyone has any suggestions for other brands, please speak up.

Got my weather tech floor mats today. They are worth every penny. I have them in all my cars.

ANREC330 11-30-2012 04:32 PM

carbon fiber splitters
And some M driving gloves.

chrism24 11-30-2012 06:01 PM

Not really related to christmas but more to my birthday on the 3rd...my mom has decided that because im a car guy that means that rather than parts or useful stuff like that, what i really love is BMW branded shirts:loco:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use