E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General E46 Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Surprise from the wife.. Haha (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=958630)

tylermaslanik 11-30-2012 04:59 PM

Surprise from the wife.. Haha
 
My wife surprised me with a onesie that she got screenprinted. It says "got e46?" Look's like I have to upgrade to a sedan now. :yikes: Anybody attempted to put a car seat in the back of a coupe..? Ha ha.

tock172 11-30-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tylermaslanik (Post 14941404)
Anybody attempted to put a car seat in the back of a coupe..? Ha ha.

Yup. I know a guy who had one in his 135i.

customisbetter 11-30-2012 05:01 PM

The coupe and sedan are the same minus the doors. It might be a pain in the ass to install but a car seat should go in there if the sedan can have one.

DiscoStu 11-30-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by customisbetter (Post 14941409)
The coupe and sedan are the same minus the doors. It might be a pain in the ass to install but a car seat should go in there if the sedan can have one.

The coupe is wider, longer, and flatter than the sedan. I'd say they are quite different.

vicariously13 11-30-2012 06:11 PM

The coupe is really longer?

jerseyrider 11-30-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tylermaslanik (Post 14941404)
My wife surprised me with a onesie that she got screenprinted. It says "got e46?" Look's like I have to upgrade to a sedan now. :yikes: Anybody attempted to put a car seat in the back of a coupe..? Ha ha.

Not fun. Haha.

DiscoStu 11-30-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicariously13 (Post 14941609)
The coupe is really longer?

Well, the difference in length is so minuscule that you might as well say they are the same. But down to exact measurements, the coupe is longer. It's wider by a slightly larger margin.

vicariously13 11-30-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscoStu (Post 14941632)
Well, the difference in length is so minuscule that you might as well say they are the same. But down to exact measurements, the coupe is longer. It's wider by a slightly larger margin.

That's pretty sweet. :woot:

KOpower 11-30-2012 06:28 PM

Might need to custom order a special car seat for u ;)

Bemwe_03i 11-30-2012 06:41 PM

I had a car seat in my m3 once fits fine just a pain to get in and out. All the anchor points are there for ur use.

tylermaslanik 11-30-2012 07:14 PM

haha google search "carseat for coupe" :thumbsup:

MercForHire 11-30-2012 07:26 PM

why ruin your life with a kid.
enjoy double income, baggage free life.
You will be driving a porsche 911 before you know it.

tylermaslanik 11-30-2012 07:30 PM

:rolleyes: so morbid. haha. It wasnt planned. I just want to keep my car. My wife has an A5. One of us is getting rid of a coupe.

WDE46 11-30-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tylermaslanik (Post 14941792)
:rolleyes: so morbid. haha. It wasnt planned. I just want to keep my car. My wife has an A5. One of us is getting rid of a coupe.

The wife because her coupe will be less reliable and cost more to maintain, thus the E46 is the smarter option for the family.

danwilz 11-30-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tylermaslanik (Post 14941792)
:rolleyes: so morbid. haha. It wasnt planned. I just want to keep my car. My wife has an A5. One of us is getting rid of a coupe.

She needs an a4 keep your coupe. JM2C

MercForHire 11-30-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDE46 (Post 14941799)
The wife because her coupe will be less reliable and cost more to maintain, thus the E46 is the smarter option for the family.

i think if OP listen to you, then he will soon be without a wife.

GhostFlame 11-30-2012 07:43 PM

Congrats on ejaculating into a vagina.

AndrewCross 11-30-2012 07:46 PM

If having a kid means compromising and not being able to have a coupe, count me out haha

tylermaslanik 11-30-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDE46 (Post 14941799)
The wife because her coupe will be less reliable and cost more to maintain, thus the E46 is the smarter option for the family.

Yeah if only it was that easy haha

avincent52 11-30-2012 07:49 PM

FWIW, we had an Acura Integra coupe all the way through the car seat/booster seat stage with two kids.
It was a little bit of a pain to get into the seat but not a big deal. They also move out of the rear facing situation pretty quick, and once they face front a coupe isn't really different than a sedan.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use