E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Ask a Site Sponsor (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   KHOALTY answer your customer emails already!! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=958666)

Ffrridayyy 11-30-2012 09:10 PM

KHOALTY answer your customer emails already!!

It's been 2 days and i've emailed you guys twice regarding a wrong order..
I'm trying to return an order that was wrong and I'm trying to find an address
And see how the shipping is going to be done. Please respond

shadow 2 11-30-2012 10:31 PM

I'm sure posting here will get a prompt response. :facepalm:

E46er75 11-30-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow 2 (Post 14942071)
I'm sure posting here will get a prompt response. :facepalm:

Does it really matter what you think? The guy is trying to get a response... Last time I checked it was a free country. If any workers from this company value the the business they would have return his email. I think you took too many facepalms to the head buddy...

Anyways, I have heard a lot of nightmares with this company. I have yet order anything from there myself but the word on the streets not positive. Hope you get your answer.. Good luck

HELLBOUND 11-30-2012 11:11 PM

Some how there seem to be issues with using phones these days and everyone knows how hard it is to just ignore e mails since they mean business when being sent, should be taken seriously over just a simple phone call to resolve whatever that problem might be.

omni01_k 11-30-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E46er75 (Post 14942125)
Does it really matter what you think? The guy is trying to get a response... Last time I checked it was a free country. If any workers from this company value the the business they would have return his email. I think you took too many facepalms to the head buddy...

Anyways, I have heard a lot of nightmares with this company. I have yet order anything from there myself but the word on the streets not positive. Hope you get your answer.. Good luck

Last time I checked whining doesn't help either. I'm sure they have more than one customer who emails them, and before you blast back I'll use what you said, "it's a free country."

E46er75 11-30-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omni01_k (Post 14942151)
Last time I checked whining doesn't help either. I'm sure they have more than one customer who emails them, and before you blast back I'll use what you said, "it's a free country."

Or you could take the time and just read the multiple threads/issues posted here regarding poor customer service...

GATORSHOES2 12-01-2012 01:55 AM

Emailed them regarding a problem I had with SEKO, the people who shipped my bumper. No response. Was hoping to get a response on it, especially considering I was planning on making a few more big purchases from them.

bldngblck 12-01-2012 02:24 AM

i had issues with them, however

i can say, they did promptly respond to me by email
it was just a few months ago
i think my thread is still up.
i'd be wary of businesses without at least an answering service to call.

willsbma 12-01-2012 10:15 AM

Been waiting 3 days to answer a simple email. No phone number is a real drag when you have a last minute question about something.

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 12-01-2012 12:23 PM

I don't see any unreplied to emails that need to be replied to from the last week or so - any chance any of you could open a live chat or message us on facebook or send an email through the contact form on the site?

bikeaddict 12-06-2012 09:44 AM

seriously dean...what is going on with my order and why dont you answer emails? posting here is the only way to contact you it seems....I'm going to contact paypal today and you have not even shipped my order and cant seem to respond to emails...and I work during the day so your live chat is not an option for me..a phone number would be nice....

willsbma 12-10-2012 07:35 PM

There is a phone number, but it only shows after you place an order. Try checking your order confirmation email for it. It doesn't matter though, I left 3 vmails and no response.

Fern2899 12-10-2012 07:43 PM

No offense to dean, and the khoalty team.. But it seems like 2 or 3 times a month I see someone complaining about response issues regarding order errors.. Just seeing this makes me not ever want to order anything from khoalty. I have not ordered anything from you guys but with the constant complaints I see, makes me very iffy about making any future orders.

HardPark'd TT 12-10-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fern2899 (Post 14968172)
No offense to dean, and the khoalty team.. But it seems like 2 or 3 times a month I see someone complaining about response issues regarding order errors.. Just seeing this makes me not ever want to order anything from khoalty. I have not ordered anything from you guys but with the constant complaints I see, makes me very iffy about making any future orders.

I have a feeling it's the downside of having such a small company (which enables prices to be so low). :dunno:

I've always had good service though and very prompt shipping when dealing with them :str8pimpi

Ffrridayyy 12-10-2012 08:56 PM

I recieved an email saying to return the product and they attached a return label but the problem now is that the return label is only for the shipping to my address? Can a khoalty associate help me on here? I already sent them emails today and its been a full day and i have not been replied too. I actually sent them emails since friday but I think they are not open on weekends?

Khoalty.. how does the return shipping work on a wrong order??? Do i pay to return a wrong order?? or are you suppose to give me a prepaid label to return the wrong order?? someone help me!!
thanks

Ffrridayyy 12-11-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc (Post 14942907)
I don't see any unreplied to emails that need to be replied to from the last week or so - any chance any of you could open a live chat or message us on facebook or send an email through the contact form on the site?

I recieved an email saying to return the product and they attached a return label but the problem now is that the return label is only for the shipping to my address? I already sent them emails yesterday and its been a full day and i have not been replied too. I actually sent them emails since friday but I think they are not open on weekends?

Khoalty.. how does the return shipping work on a wrong order??? Do i pay to return a wrong order?? or are you suppose to give me a prepaid label to return the wrong order?? Please help me!!
thanks