E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   E46 M3 FS: 2006 TiAg M3 ZCP, 6 speed and only 44,000 miles. (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=958928)

alkemyst 12-02-2012 08:07 PM

FS: 2006 TiAg M3 ZCP, 6 speed and only 44,000 miles.

Selling this car because although I LOVE it, I just drive long commutes mostly and the needed maintenance is killing me. If I didn't have to drive 2000 miles a month, I'd NEVER sell it! That said between payment/insurance/gas/maintenance I have put $32k into this car since January this year. Nothing was spared for it.

Real ZCP/Competition Package
Titanium Silver over Black Leather
DVD Navigation System (actually getting a new headunit through my warranty soon, the eject button stopped working)
Harmon Kardon Audio
Heated Front Seats
Premium Package which includes Power Moonroof, Power Seats with
Driver Memory, Lumbar Support and Adjustable Width, Nappa Leather
Upholstery, Rain Sensing Wipers, Full On-Board Computer, Bi-Xenon
Headlights, Folding Rear Seats and Lip Spoiler.

No one smoked in this car since the original owner.

I bought it in stock condition with the exception of an alcantara shift boot, ZHP Performance Package shift knob and painted front bumper reflectors. I have added intravee II for in dash iPod integration, a CPI Rasp Terminator (professionally installed), black/silver carbon fiber emblems for the hood, trunk, steering wheel and all wheels. Carbon fiber kidneys and side grilles. The factory BMW alarm. UUC EVO3 short kit with DSSR (professionally installed), Smoked sidemarkers and corner lights with invisilite bulbs, Aurora Angel Eyes, BMW OEM Black trunk mat and cargo net, Euro first aid boxes under both seats, Sirius radio kit, 2011 navigation maps from BMW, SunTek CXP 30% tint (professionally installed), CSL rear diffuser (professionally painted), and Euro side mirrors. I also upgraded to Michelin Pilot Super Sports in the OEM sizing at 26,103 miles. I have all the stock parts except the original shift knob and boot and the bumper reflectors and the OEM tires.

I have both keyfobs, and Manuals. I never received a valet key with the car. It can be ordered from BMW.

No accidents.

Very clean and well maintained. I bought this car at 25,082 miles and have been following less than 15,000 mile oil changes (supposedly this was followed previously, I have no proof but since I bought the car with only 25k on it, not really a big deal either). First oil change I did was at 27879. the dealer I bought it from had done one prior to selling it. My next was at 38071, (10k miles, I wanted to do it at 7500 miles but I was traveling a ton so it was all highway anyway). My next oil change may or may not happen depending on when the car sells, I have just passed 44,000 miles...

Just did the major inspection at 38071 miles at a tune of $4500. Front rotors are new, Textar ePads at all four corners for ultra low dust that just washes off easy and the same feel as the OEM pad, all fluids, new plugs, had the sunroof felt replaced even! Pretty much if something looks worn, I replace it.

I separately replaced the foot rest, the expensive ZCP steering wheel trim both upper and lower parts, both door sills (inner and outer), cup holder, all floor mats, a new ZHP shift knob (the car came with one, had a little bit of wear on it so I bought another) and the driver's side seat trim just because they were a little worn with all factory parts. Any clips that I noticed were missing or worn around the car have been replaced. When I bought the car in January from Enthusiast Auto Group, the steering wheel was recovered so almost like new. Anything I have done to the car, I put in new clips were applicable. Most would not do this at the costs these parts carry. I try to keep my cars looking new always.

This is a rare car. It also has a TotalCare CompleteCare bumper to bumper warranty that I can transfer. It covers the car for just about anything including road hazards. Only normal wear and tear items are excluded. It's very complete. The coverage will go until 2016 or 87,869 miles. If you want me to include this warranty it's going to be extra (I will sell it for my 'cash out' figure, I paid $5200+ for it in February...I think I was the last E46 to qualify for it in the nation)

Looking for $37000 obo without warranty. I will be using the warranty to replace the navigation unit with a factory new one. My eject button stopped working last month. If you don't want the warranty I am willing to cover anything your inspector needs replacing under it for the deductable prior to your purchase.

I have tons of pics and can send them on request.

alkemyst [at] 30moons [dot] com.

alkemyst 12-06-2012 12:28 PM

bump

maurer 12-06-2012 04:11 PM

pics would help you sell a vehicle

04yfz 01-14-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maurer (Post 14957238)
pics would help you sell a vehicle

Nothing will help sell an E46 M for $37k with 44k miles LOL.

WRX2BIMA 01-15-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04yfz (Post 15061378)
Nothing will help sell an E46 M for $37k with 44k miles LOL.

let him sell the car for what he wants.

OP did you check blue book value? e90's can be had for almost that money

peytonracer4 01-15-2013 01:21 PM

I had to double check and make sure this wasn't an Australian thread.

oxfordgreenM3 02-05-2013 10:46 PM

are you willing to sell the oem bmw alarm??

jdny516 02-06-2013 11:57 AM

emailed you

Almost identical car for sale:
forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1952785