E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General Off-Topic (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Dolphin bite at SeaWorld (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=959168)

makecopies 12-04-2012 09:51 AM

Dolphin bite at SeaWorld
 
:yikes: Discuss scary moment I bet for the parents!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXiakfblpFs

JonJon 12-04-2012 09:54 AM

These aren't rides, this are living things with innate needs and drives.

People are too desensitized.

I'll be at Sea World next month. I'm gonna feed it a fish from my mouth

So Lowww 12-04-2012 09:55 AM

Lol at the comment on the end, if you feel so strongly about the place being dangerous then why take your kids?

THe dolphin was probably just playing, not trying to eat your kid.

ac_2007 12-04-2012 09:56 AM

Ban dolphins.

casino is no lie 12-04-2012 09:56 AM

http://www.iruntheinternet.com/lulzd...3529885618.jpg

Stankia 12-04-2012 09:59 AM

Dad was probably thinking "shut up and let me film that sh!t for the lawsuit, it's gonna pay for your college" :rofl:

atinybug 12-04-2012 10:00 AM

"I'm not going to show it to anybody"
and it's on the internet lol.

DylloS 12-04-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casino is no lie (Post 14949991)
Good

hahaha I laughed.

The animal was hungry. It didn't know wtf it was doing. You're waiving food around and it wanted it.

IdahoToyo 12-04-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 14950007)
The animal was hungry. It didn't know wtf it was doing. You're waiving food around and it wanted it.

100%

At the end of the day it is still an animal and has its instincts to survive. I love how people seem to forget this. Should it have sat their patiently as the little girl was waving around the food, asking "please little girl, may I have some more?" It was hungry and saw food and went for it, the girls hand happened to be in the way...once it got the fish it let go. Not like he dragged her to the bottom of the pool.

FKNricky 12-04-2012 10:13 AM

Her face lolllll

BoogetyBoogety 12-04-2012 10:14 AM

They warn visitors NOT to show the critters the little paper container from where the food is dispensed, but rather bring out the shrimpies or whatever out of the container before hand-feeding it to the dangerous, teeth-intensive wild animal dolphins. The idiot little girl "just forgot" she had it in her hand (mom's words) and the hungry animal, fully-aware what's in the container, spotted it and went for the container as he normally would do. Well, whose fault is that, I ask you. The park who warned you not to do that? The dolphin who sees it and just wants to eat and lacks hands to strip it from the idiot little girl's hand? The parents who weren't constantly reminding their little darling that you need to keep the little container of shrimpies away from the DANGEROUS TEETH-INTENSIVE GODDAMN WILD ANIMAL YOU'RE GETTING TOO CLOSE TO? Or the little elementary-school-age girl who has the attention span of a gnat? :facepalm:

Kill the dolphin. Just drag it out of the pool and kill the damn thing in front of everyone. With machetes. That will solve the problem forever. How about that? :hi:

mistrzmiasta 12-04-2012 10:15 AM

:facepalm: i bet if somebody was waving pussy in front of my face and toying with me i would bite them or maybe worse.

Oh and in before JJ tells all of us that we are all idiots and have no idea what we're talking about because we are not parents and he's a model parent and knows best.

Gottalovethexi 12-04-2012 10:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Dolphins--too dangerous for Sea World.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachm...3&d=1354637738

IdahoToyo 12-04-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta (Post 14950058)
:facepalm: i bet if somebody was waving pussy in front of my face and toying with me i would bite them or maybe worse.

Oh and in before JJ tells all of us that we are all idiots and have no idea what we're talking about because we are not parents and he's a model parent and knows best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonJon (Post 14949978)
These aren't rides, this are living things with innate needs and drives.

People are too desensitized.

I'll be at Sea World next month. I'm gonna feed it a fish from my mouth

:read: :rofl:

ghorn 12-04-2012 10:18 AM

need a gif of that stat

217Bimmer 12-04-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casino is no lie (Post 14949991)

:lmao:

jj would have put two in the dolphin's dome before you can say "Free Willy"

GlockMan 12-04-2012 10:26 AM

cha-ching

gaby1088 12-04-2012 10:38 AM

Its embarrassing how this country now feels like need to sue everything. If it were my daughter I would have dropped the camera and made sure she was ok, not say "let me see it through the camera after the bite." So the fuker can sue and ruin dolphin feeding for the rest of society. I have been to that same dolphin feeding at sea world over 20 times as a kid and now with my nephews. I've never had any issues and it has always been an awesome experience.

Hedges 12-04-2012 10:39 AM

Little girl shouldve been armed with a gun and shot at it when it started coming at her!

2000_328CI 12-04-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaby1088 (Post 14950102)
Its embarrassing how this country now feels like need to sue everything. If it were my daughter I would have dropped the camera and made sure she was ok, not say "let me see it through the camera after the bite." So the fuker can sue and ruin dolphin feeding for the rest of society. I have been to that same dolphin feeding at sea world over 20 times as a kid and now with my nephews. I've never had any issues and it has always been an awesome experience.

This is why we can't have nice things... f*cers like this individual ruin it for everyone.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use