E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   E46 M3 FEELER: 2003 Carbon Black BMW E46 M3 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=959866)

Steve2k1116 12-08-2012 05:46 PM

FEELER: 2003 Carbon Black BMW E46 M3
 
new thread made as update

PITT M3 RR 12-10-2012 07:19 PM

Pittsburgh, PA?


You need a car here! Keep it:woot:

Steve2k1116 12-10-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PITT M3 RR (Post 14968239)
Pittsburgh, PA?


You need a car here! Keep it:woot:

haha sell or not, shes not coming with me. but thanks!

Steve2k1116 12-12-2012 06:54 PM

bump will post interior pictures and some more exterior tomorrow

xtremsiege2 12-13-2012 08:12 AM

Just sold my 02 M3 with 68k miles same exact options and mods..may need to adjust price or just hold onto the car.

Steve2k1116 12-13-2012 04:45 PM

bummp for some more pictures added, more exterior ones to follow tomorrow

Vzar 12-15-2012 05:45 PM

Are those 35% tints all round?
And is this car currently in Pittsburgh or somewhere else?
Thanks.

Steve2k1116 12-16-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vzar (Post 14982636)
Are those 35% tints all round?
And is this car currently in Pittsburgh or somewhere else?
Thanks.

yes they are 35% all around. the car is located in buffalo,ny and will be garaged if it doesnt sell before i move

Vzar 12-17-2012 04:36 PM

Alright thank you, I would make the drive down there if I lived a bit closer, but I'm currently in Chicago.

Steve2k1116 12-17-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vzar (Post 14987661)
Alright thank you, I would make the drive down there if I lived a bit closer, but I'm currently in Chicago.

understandable, no worries. its not that far though

artmanrida48 12-17-2012 11:48 PM

Hoping to buy
 
I am very interested in the car, however i only have 18k to spend. Would you be willing to meet me at this price ?
Thanks,
Arthur
Also have a dirtbike i could trade if interested

Steve2k1116 12-18-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artmanrida48 (Post 14989197)
I am very interested in the car, however i only have 18k to spend. Would you be willing to meet me at this price ?
Thanks,
Arthur
Also have a dirtbike i could trade if interested

ill pm you and we can talk but no $18k is way to low sorry

mikejohnsonm3 12-18-2012 12:24 PM

Kbb for this car is 18,500. i just bought an 02 with 65k miles phoenix yellow with better suspension, gruppe M exhaust, and flawless interior for 17k. 22k for this car is pretty much impossible. not trying to rain on your parade but that 18k offer seems pretty good to me.

Steve2k1116 12-18-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikejohnsonm3 (Post 14990340)
Kbb for this car is 18,500. i just bought an 02 with 65k miles phoenix yellow with better suspension, gruppe M exhaust, and flawless interior for 17k. 22k for this car is pretty much impossible. not trying to rain on your parade but that 18k offer seems pretty good to me.

Thanks for your opinion but I don't really care what kbb says nor what you bought your car for. I am in a position where I love this car, owe nothing on it and do not need to sell it hence the feeler. If I don't get what I feel it's worth then I'll garage it and take it out some years down the road, no skin off my back.

Steve2k1116 12-20-2012 07:22 PM

bummmp

Steve2k1116 12-24-2012 03:00 PM

up up for christmas eve

m3tiag 12-26-2012 07:39 PM

Possibly interested. Do you know the exact build date and are you willing to adjust your price at all?

Steve2k1116 12-28-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3tiag (Post 15009102)
Possibly interested. Do you know the exact build date and are you willing to adjust your price at all?

pm sent

Steve2k1116 01-09-2013 04:45 PM

bummmp

Steve2k1116 01-20-2013 10:45 PM

bummmp on up


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use