E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General Off-Topic (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   need a new phone -- iphone 5 or gs3? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=960323)

mdsonicTT 12-11-2012 02:11 PM

need a new phone -- iphone 5 or gs3?
 
Looking to hop on Verizon and my top two phone choices are - Galaxy S3 or an iPhone 5. Battery life and navigation are super important, which it looks like the S3 is ahead in those classes.

Any thoughts guys?

NOVAbimmer 12-11-2012 02:12 PM

Jesus, really?

Ask what kind of oil to use, or who to vote for next.

BRccKLYN 12-11-2012 02:13 PM

Went from iphone 4s to the galaxy s3. Best cell phone decision ever.

Silversixspeed 12-11-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer (Post 14970387)
Jesus, really?

Ask what kind of oil to use, or who to vote for next.

Come on now, I'm sure this has never been debated anywhere in this forum before... :rofl:

E46330iguy 12-11-2012 02:19 PM

Go for which ever you like best, most people on this forum and Iphone fan boys that get butt hurt the second you say the Iphone has any faults what so ever

jeffro3000 12-11-2012 02:23 PM

Samsung has some kind of announcement planned for January. Might be the S4. Plus, there's CES in January also.

I'd wait for those to happen first before making any decisions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Bimmer App

2000_328CI 12-11-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E46330iguy (Post 14970402)
Go for which ever you like best, most people on this forum and Iphone fan boys that get butt hurt the second you say the Iphone has any faults what so ever

Actually, I see much more angst amongst the Samsung guys. It's almost like a short-man syndrome or something where they constantly have this burning desire to one-up those with the iphone5.

I look around and see MOST iPhone owners who don't really give a fawk. They're just like "yeah it's an ok phone i like it"... enter Android user who wants to bash him "only an idiot would buy the iphone.. droid can ________ ______ ______ AND ________"

Then again, I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone given the Samsung ads.

FWIW, I own an iPhone5, love the phone, and HATE the brand. When I had to go into the store to pick up a new charging cable, I felt like I had walked into a temple of Scientology.

MachRc 12-11-2012 02:33 PM

Gs#3

casino is no lie 12-11-2012 02:49 PM

Get the Galaxy SIII or risk becoming Kaput.

dava92 12-11-2012 02:57 PM

My gs3 amazes me all the time. Just little things you notice... Really glad I went with it. To me its the day to day use that matters. The gs3 is a killer phone. Iphones are great but it would be something I would now recommend to my mom or dad, just for the fact that its a smart phone that is dumbed down... Whatever you get if it is a top tier phone you'll be happy.

floydlloyd85 12-11-2012 03:03 PM

Iphone. My reason for using iphone is because of my itunes library i have built up over the years. I would have to muck about and change things if i wanted a samsung. It would be an incovienient to change. Im happy enough with apple. Doest let me down.

Saviorself 12-11-2012 03:11 PM

I currently have the iPhone 4 and am due for an upgrade. I was thinking about going with the HTC Droid DNA. Saw the phone at a Verizon store and looked pretty aweosme.

cowmoo32 12-11-2012 03:15 PM

I'd go for the GS3, and I'm on my 3rd iPhone. I haven't heard one bad thing about it and everyone I know that has one loves it.

dava92 12-11-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floydlloyd85 (Post 14970565)
Iphone. My reason for using iphone is because of my itunes library i have built up over the years. I would have to muck about and change things if i wanted a samsung. It would be an incovienient to change. Im happy enough with apple. Doest let me down.

Yup, same reason my friend just got the 5. Huge library. Other then that :read:

kaput 12-11-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casino is no lie (Post 14970506)
Get the Galaxy SIII or risk becoming Kaput.

And what does that mean?

M3Inline6 12-11-2012 03:29 PM

Do you like them big or small? :eeps:

boostedisbetter 12-11-2012 03:30 PM

OH GOD. here we go!

Riverbmr3 12-11-2012 03:34 PM

ill be iphone user forever!

E46330iguy 12-11-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2000_328CI (Post 14970433)
Actually, I see much more angst amongst the Samsung guys. It's almost like a short-man syndrome or something where they constantly have this burning desire to one-up those with the iphone5.

I look around and see MOST iPhone owners who don't really give a fawk. They're just like "yeah it's an ok phone i like it"... enter Android user who wants to bash him "only an idiot would buy the iphone.. droid can ________ ______ ______ AND ________"

Then again, I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone given the Samsung ads.

FWIW, I own an iPhone5, love the phone, and HATE the brand. When I had to go into the store to pick up a new charging cable, I felt like I had walked into a temple of Scientology.

Go into the iphone thread and say anything bad about the Iphone youll get attacked, even if its a know problem they will come up with some excuse why its okay

stevenluczynski 12-11-2012 03:41 PM

I like my IP5, no problems to report


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use