E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   FS: 16" Style 44 Wheels with Michelin Pilot Alpin Tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=961373)

davewiig 12-17-2012 07:20 PM

SOLD: 16" Style 44 Wheels with Michelin Pilot Alpin Tires
 
The perfect winter wheel set for your E46.

I bought these used intending to use them for the winter this year, but ended up selling my E46 ( :cry: ) before any serious snow hit.

Wheels are 16" Style 44 (BMW 7Jx16 H2) with light wear - see photos. No curb rash, just light scratches that can easily be touched up.

They're equipped with Michelin Pilot Alpin tires - 205/55/R16 all around.

Two tires have approximately 50% tread left and the other two have around 90%. Edit: these were used on a RWD car and all four tires have the mfg. date code of 0606, (manufactured on the 6th week of 2006). Any questions, please let me know. Photos will be posted below, if the links die, PM me your email and I'll email the photos to you.

Asking $500 + shipping OBO. Please don't lowball, this is a great wheel and tire package.

Thanks,

davewiig 12-17-2012 07:30 PM

Here are the photos:

All wheels:

Photobucket

Individual Wheels:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Depths:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nick77 12-17-2012 07:37 PM

Very interested...pm sent

davewiig 12-20-2012 04:52 PM

Bumpity buuuump... :bump:

RF330i 12-21-2012 05:21 AM

Is there such a thing as OEM 16" type 44? I've used them on two cars and they are 17".

davewiig 12-22-2012 06:29 PM

Pretty sure, haven't seen another style like it.

davewiig 01-01-2013 07:23 PM

Bump!

davewiig 01-02-2013 09:26 AM

:bump: Bump! :bump:

cocolo9uno 01-02-2013 09:21 PM

would you be willing to sell the tires by themselves?

davewiig 01-03-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocolo9uno (Post 15026235)
would you be willing to sell the tires by themselves?

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, I'd like to just get it over with and sell the set. If considerable time passes, I may change my mind though... You could also buy the set and sell the wheels, someone may want them without tires?

Thanks,

mark23 01-06-2013 07:42 PM

Newbie here. I may be interested and tried sending PM yesterday, but not sure if I did it correctly...
If you didn't receive it let me know and I'll try again.
Thanks.

peytonracer4 01-06-2013 07:49 PM

I think these are probably style 45. There's no pics though

davewiig 01-07-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark23 (Post 15036724)
Newbie here. I may be interested and tried sending PM yesterday, but not sure if I did it correctly...
If you didn't receive it let me know and I'll try again.
Thanks.

Got your message just fine.. and replied this morning. Sorry for the delay!

Thanks,

davewiig 01-07-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peytonracer4 (Post 15036735)
I think these are probably style 45. There's no pics though

There should be pics, but I have issues with photobucket sometimes. I believe they're 44 since they have the notch in the spokes that the 45 doesn't. If you're interested I can email the pics. Thanks,

peytonracer4 01-08-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davewiig (Post 15037764)
There should be pics, but I have issues with photobucket sometimes. I believe they're 44 since they have the notch in the spokes that the 45 doesn't. If you're interested I can email the pics. Thanks,

Sorry pics don't actually load on my phone.
Does it say bmw on the back of one of the spokes? They look exactly like real style 44 wheels but I've never heard of style 44 in 16"
If they're real, they're very rare.
Bmw will be stamped on the back of one spoke as well as other stamps on other spokes.

davewiig 01-09-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peytonracer4 (Post 15040716)
Sorry pics don't actually load on my phone.
Does it say bmw on the back of one of the spokes? They look exactly like real style 44 wheels but I've never heard of style 44 in 16"
If they're real, they're very rare.
Bmw will be stamped on the back of one spoke as well as other stamps on other spokes.

No problem. Pretty sure they're real, the BMW marking is there on the back with the 7JxH2 code. I'm always happy to be corrected though, I'm not a wheel expert by any stretch.

davewiig 01-16-2013 06:59 AM

:bump:

davewiig 01-17-2013 11:24 AM

:bump:

davewiig 01-25-2013 07:57 AM

BUMP :bump:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use