E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Parting Out (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   A lot of e46 parts for sale - mirrors, interior pieces, buttons, wheels & rims & more (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=962056)

MattJason92 12-22-2012 01:59 PM

A lot of e46 parts for sale - mirrors, interior pieces, buttons, wheels & rims & more

Hey Everyone

I had put this post up before, but unfortunately did not make it so organized (it resulted in 3 separate posts within a thread with way too many photos...just too confusing). As per my last post, my beloved 2001 Titanium Silver (Black Dakota Leather Interior) 330ci has passed on thanks to Hurricane Sandy at the end of October (this and the rest of our vehicles) hitting our hometown of Long Beach, NY. Before insurance could haul off the car, I took a bunch of parts and pieces off of it that I have listed below. NONE of these pieces saw salt water at all and some were never even on the car as they were replacements that I did not have a chance to get on. I've listed my asking prices, but I'm rather negotiable! I'm just trying to make up where the insurance company shorted me, so please, be reasonable with your offers.

Prices do NOT include shipping, so send me you zip code if you want a shipping estimate.

Scroll down for list and photos...not sure why there is a space in here....

Photo #

Item Name

Description/Notes

Asking Price

1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, 1e

1f, 1g, 1h, 1i, 1j

Spare: 1k, 1l
M Sport Rims (5)
M sport 17" Style 68 Rims and Tires - these did not see salt water as I just put my winter rims and tires on; I have

2 17 x7.5 for the fronts and 2 17 x 8.5's for the rear (sport coupe), as well as a full size style 68 matching for

the spare. All have almost brand new tires on them. The 4 regular driver's have Goodyear Eagle GTs on them which cost

me around $225 per tire and still have decent tread on them. The full size spare has a very expensive Michelin Sport

tire on it. The fronts (and the spare) as I mentioned are 225/45 r17's (7.5" width) and 245/40 r17's for the rear

(8.5" width rim). All rims are true and round, no cracks or bends, and are of course Genuine BMW Rims (not knock

off's like you often see). There is minor road rash as you would expect from rims that have a handful of years of

use, and they could use a bit a cleaning...but thats easy. The spare picture is just very dirty; truth be told...I

dropped it in some mud accidentally when rolling it to take a picture - I was in a rush and didn't clean it.

$1100 (all 5)

Cup Holders
Cup Holder Inserts - Front - Center Console

$25

3a, 3b
Dome Light Front Overhead Dome Light Assembly w/Bulbs

$45
Center Caps Genuine OEM BMW Roundel Center Caps (not the cheap stick-ons)
need cleaning but no cracks or

chips; 8 available

$20 each

4 for $75
5a, 5b
Painted Reflectors
Titanium Silver Painted (exact) Front Reflectors - these were NEVER amber acrylic and just painted over...they are

solid through and through; they cost me about $100 originally

$50 pair
6a, 6b
C Pillars Gray C Pillars - fabric is pulling off a bit (easily glued), but plastic is perfect

$50 pair
or $30 each
Smoked Side Markers These aren't cheap aftermarket sidemarkers; they we $80 originally...smoked tint looks fantastic!

$40 pair
8a, 8b
Smoke Rear Lenses Smoked Rear Lenses - they look like OWM BMW. I looked everywhere for these originally and it ran a

$250 bill for me. They are flawless as you can see, and do not look like the cheap aftermarket lenses you see so

often. I have never come across these again (with matching oem lines and such). Full set - left and right, plus trunk

lenses.

$150
Amber Front Reflectors Stock Amber Front Reflectors - Small chip on edge of one; barely noticeable

$30 pair
Corner Lense Bulb Holder Front corner/parking light bulbs holders - plastic - never used - this is just the plastic housing

$10 pair
Amber Rear Lenses OEM BMW Rear Amber Lenses/Stock - flawless - bulbs included - right outer, left outer, and trunk

inserts

$75 pair
Handle Caps Gray Handle Caps for Interior - I'm not sure how to describe these other than the caps that sit on

the ends of the "oh sh*t" handles

$5 each
13a, 13b
Interior Wood Trim Walnut Burl Interior Trim Pieces - no cracking - all flawless. 4 various pieces available.

$40 per piece

$150 for all
14a, 14b
Trunk Lid Handle Titanium Silver Trunk Lid Handle with Lights; the paint is flawless on this, however, the screw

holes on the inside have cracked a bit. I've seen people easily fix these with glue and such, so if you're handy,

this would be perfect.

$50
Ashtray Insert Front Front Console Ashtray Insert - Never Used for Smoking

$20
Ashtray Insert Rear Ashtray Insert - Never Used for Smoking

$20
Rear Reading Lamps Rear Reading Lamps/Dome Lights - Fit into C Pillars

$30 pair
Cigarette Lighter Front Cigarette Lighter

$10
Coin Holder Center Console Coin/Change Holder - Storage

$25
Carpet/Mat Caps Floor Mat Velcro Grippers - they look like little plastic discs that screw into the floor to hold

your mats down - just need cleaning

$25 for 4
Tool Kit FULL trunk lid tool kit - the lug wrench is not pictured but it is included (I realized this after I

took the picture). All tools (and the plastic holder itself) are in perfect condition. Hard to find with all of the

tools like this one!

$85
Storage Trays - Trunk Left and Right Trunk Storage Trays/Battery Cover

$40 each

$75 both
Vehicle Jack Vehicle Jack and the screw/nut that locks it down into the trunk

$50
Spare Tire Insert Includes spare tire insert, wing nut, cap and support (sits on the end of the bolt so it does not

puncture your lid cover

$30 for all
Trunk Carpet Gray Trunk Carpet - Floor/Bottom

$50
Spare Cover Spare Cover / Lid Cover for Trunk Floor (goes below carpet mat)

$50
27a, 27b
Trunk Lid Liner Gray Trunk Lid Liner (w/some caps)

$50
28a, 28b
HK Rear Speakers/Subs These are the self-contained rear Harmon Kardon speaker/subs with attached amplifier unit. This

whole unit snaps right into place under the rear deck through the trunk. It can also be added to an existing system.

$150
29a, 29b
Trunk Lid Bulb Holders These are the bulb holders found on the trunk lid itself for your middle lenses - driver and

passenger side available - no burnouts

$35 each
30a, 30b
Rear Light Bulb Holders These are the bulb holders for your rear tail lights - driver and passenger side available - no

burnouts

$35 each
Vent Panel Gray Roof Vent Panel - I believe this covers the opening for interior air circulation - pops right

into headliner

$25
Overhead Panel Gray interior panel that houses homelink, sunroof switch and microphone

$25
Not Pictured
Sunroof Button Interior overhead sunroof button (sorry...forgot to take a picture of this)

$30
Rear Seat Caps These are the plastic caps that snap into the fold of the rear seats to cover the fold down hinges.

$5 each
Shirt Hangers Gray shirt hangers/holders for overhead rear

$20 pair
Air Inductor Cover Engine Compartment - Air Inductor Cover SOLD

$55
Seat Belt Caps These caps cover the bolts on the floor (rear) for the bar that your seat belt attaches to.

$5 each
BMW Homelink Fully operational OEM BMW Homelink button (fits into overhead panel/dome light area)

$110
38a, 38b, 38c, 38d
Sideview Mirrors Titanium Silver Side View Mirrors - Near Brand New. The story on these: I boughts these to replace

the ones on my car, but they were the wrong ones as they are heated but I believe are not memory. I bought

them from someone who had taken them off of their car immediately after purchasing the vehicle...so these sat in a

garage for years - this mean UNUSED! I did however drop something on the passenger side one which resulted in a very

small (and I mean seriously small) crack on the outer cover in one spot (less than half an inch). Give them a good

buffing and they'll look brand new. Driver and Passenger Side available. Glass not included. They retail for

over $300 without the glass.
SOLD - GLASS MIRRORS STILL AVAILABLE SEPARATELY

$225 per side
(make offer for both)
39a, 39b
Side Mirror Glass Glass is OEM stock BMW glass (not the cheap euro knock-offs you find all over ebay). Blue tinted and

heated! I have two driver's sides in PERFECT condition (not a spot, not a chip or crack, and NOOOO discoloration)

available (these go for almost $200 per piece). I also have two passenger sides mirrors in...well...not great

condition. One has a crack/small piece missing off of the edge...the other...a lot of cracks. I'll accept any offer

on these as you can still use the backing with a new piece of mirror glass.

$100 per driver's
Make offer on pass if interested.
Flashlight OEM BMW Rechargeable Glove Box Flashlight - still works and holds charge

$20
Not Pictured
BMW Manual/Kit Original BMW Manual (and other booklets) in OEM BMW Leather Case - COMES WITH ALL ORIGINAL BOOKS

$60
Not Pictured
BMW Key OEM BMW Chip Key - used/cut - but I hear people still need these even so - has

remote/lock/unlock/trunk release buttons

Make Offer

http://www.mattjason.com/bmw/parts.jpg

MattJason92 12-26-2012 11:29 AM

Parts are starting to go now...so if you need something, send me a PM and I'll get back to you right away. Once again, negotiable on pricing!

MattJason92 12-30-2012 05:15 PM

:)