E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Engine & Performance (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Pro efi 128 and Color can display - SALE (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=962158)

basar13 12-23-2012 12:37 PM

Pro efi 128 and Color can display - SALE
 
I have bought this for my turbo z4m. It was sold as a plug and play system but i waited 1.5 years for pro-efi to make it work on my car.

More info here...
http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=893567


They couldnt make it work. I guess their knowledge about this was not enough or they didnot simply care. And i was always dismissed.

I wouldnt suggest anyone to buy pro efi but some people are fine with it i guess so thats why i am selling it.

You should also consider to buy a new laptop because the software of pro-efi may be the worst on market.

You also should consider to buy a carbon hood because it is the heaviest on the market.

Pro-128 ecu, color can display, connection cable is $2300 if you buy from a dealer today.

My price is $1700



I hope no one buys it.

Regards,

Basar

InDiGlOM3 12-23-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basar13 (Post 15003033)
I have bought this for my turbo z4m. It was sold as a plug and play system but i waited 1.5 years for pro-efi to make it work on my car.

More info here...
http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=893567


They couldnt make it work. I guess their knowledge about this was not enough or they didnot simply care. And i was always dismissed.

I wouldnt suggest anyone to buy pro efi but some people are fine with it i guess so thats why i am selling it.

You should also consider to buy a new laptop because the software of pro-efi may be the worst on market.

You also should consider to buy a carbon hood because it is the heaviest on the market.

I will put the prices and pictures soon.


I hope no one buys it.

Regards,

Basar

Awesome. Never seen someone talk down something they are trying to sell.

Sent from my PG86100 using Bimmer App

supersickbimmer 12-23-2012 04:08 PM

Funniest for sale thread posted here period. I had a good laugh. GL with the sale:rofl:

MaverickM3 12-23-2012 04:15 PM

^^^ What they said. But good luck with the sale. :thumbsup:

Commanderwiggin 12-23-2012 04:42 PM

I'll pay $1 but feel like its too much lol. JK seriously awesome thread though...sucks how it all went down and how ProEFI isn't making the Z4M a priority...seems like they don't care.

MarcusLSB 12-23-2012 05:27 PM

ProEFI will be running on the Z4M very soon.

SlideFox 12-23-2012 11:26 PM

Interesting for sale thread

basar13 12-24-2012 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusLSB (Post 15003412)
ProEFI will be running on the Z4M very soon.

I hope it does, i would be happy for Trevor. I know exactly how he feels.

basar13 12-24-2012 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlideFox (Post 15003881)
Interesting for sale thread

Whats more interesting is the amount of **** given from pro efi. :)

Also it was not just my car, There are 3 cars waited for him and still waiting. (The car at HPF,Trevor,Me) HPF and me gave up on Pro-efi.

They should have either buy the Pro-efi back or solve the issue.(i asked for a refund and got declined)


When i buy a harness special for my car i expect it to work. :banghead: I am not the one responsible to solve what they did wrong.

BMW E465 12-24-2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basar13 (Post 15004170)
Whats more interesting is the amount of **** given from pro efi. :)

Also it was not just my car, There are 3 cars waited for him and still waiting. (The car at HPF,Trevor,Me) HPF and me gave up on Pro-efi.

They should have either buy the Pro-efi back or solve the issue.(i asked for a refund and got declined)


When i buy a harness special for my car i expect it to work. :banghead: I am not the one responsible to solve what they did wrong.

They keep blaming hpf for "wrongly wording" the initial advertisement.... Even though it helped them sell a lot more units that way. Tough situation for all parties.

lrinco01 12-29-2012 03:06 AM

:facepalm: Damn

This really sucks to hear :bawling: Good luck with all this

basar13 12-31-2012 02:11 AM

Pro-128 ecu, color can display, connection cable is $2300 if you buy from a dealer today.

My price is $1700

basar13 12-31-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lrinco01 (Post 15015359)
:facepalm: Damn

This really sucks to hear :bawling: Good luck with all this

Thanks :)

willsbma 01-01-2013 06:34 PM

Take them to court. Sucks to be swindled out of money.

basar13 01-09-2013 02:23 AM

Yeah maybe i should....

basar13 01-10-2013 06:55 AM

Bump

basar13 01-19-2013 04:04 AM

I am going to come to Houston in April ..... I can bring these with me

basar13 01-20-2013 04:25 AM

WOW even at this price level no one buys this .....

Congrats nice choice everyone....

Edgar3498 02-05-2013 02:07 PM

Are any sensors included

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Bimmer App

basar13 02-05-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgar3498 (Post 15132014)
Are any sensors included

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Bimmer App

Nope just ecu and the display


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use