Photography Challenge nr 125: Detail of Transportation
New challenge and please people be more active!!
Theme is Detail of transportation. It can be like detail of a car, truck, plane etc what is related of movin human from one place to another. Not allowed to sub a photo where is to see full transportation subject. Only Details!! I hope this is more challenging to all.
1. Only one entry per member (i.e. one picture.)
2. Any picture you've taken is eligible regardless of time taken and camera.
3. Feel free to add exif info in post.
4. You may vote once, but not for yourself.
5. In the event of a tie, priority goes first to the person with the least amount of wins, then to the person with the oldest previous win, then to the person with the oldest forum registration date.
Deadline for submissions is 13.01.2013
Deadline for voting is 22.01.2013
Past topics and winners:
124: Winter: ShadowRacer
123: Sweet: (winner by default) ShadowRacer
122: Autumn landscape: ShadowRacer
121: Sports: pswirley
120: Symbiotic: MP0WER
119: 200mm & Beyond: UdubBadger
118: Jealousy - LeMansteve
117: Growing Up - s3th
116: A Couple-K3B!n
115: Hope- triton3k
114: POV- gaby1088
113: Action - K3B!n
112: Colorful - OneFastM3
111: Mechanical Life - 01330cifirstbmw
110: Natural Contrast - k2pilot
109: Autumn / Fall - k2pilot
108: Wonder - TayloMade & s3th
107: Urban Exploration - Sneaky
106: From a Distance - HellFish
105: Fireworks - k2pilot
104: Shoes - SkrApUNB
103: Old American Car - Shake
102: Night - ShadowRacer
101: Spring - Rob1
100: Black and White - Rob1
99: Up in the Air - e46stallion
98. Sunrise/Sunset - Activ3
96. Motion- bmwti
95. City - Rob1
94. Old - Hellfish, bmwti, rarus (tie)
93. Strength - ILoveHer
92. Home Sweet Home - Breezy
91. Silhouettes - K3B!n
90. Beach - READYON3 & K3B!n
89. Candid portrait - 4mused
88. Off Camera Flash - Kingnog & xPhantom & kasparov_ksa & S2L & Justin@SharkInjectorDirect
87. Interesting Climate - mstg46
86. unusual angles - Sunydude
85. Bokeh - Arrows
84: Promiscuity - Mister Wiggles
83: Unprocessed - Mister Wiggles
82: Holidays - crumpet
81: Fun - d-rock
80: Flowers/Plants/Trees - ugashred
79: Photo Journalism - dmisc
78: Icons - javanutsy
77: What is it? - p0kerface
76. Music - Kingnog
75. Fear - TinkwithanR
74. Product Photography - xPhantom
73. Animals in Black and White - Arrows
72. Anthropomorphism -bimmcerCi
71. Still Life - Conrad
70. The Road Ahead - Kingnog
69. Lens Flare - Tangent_
68. The Sun - Breezy
67. Texture - Kingnog
66. Low f-stop - Bimmerchop
65. Childhood Memories - a_n9ne
64. Shadows - sunydude
63. Reflections II - Gottalovethexi
62. Love - Chad e46
61. Winter - Gottalovethexi
60. Triptych - sweylo
59. Fall colors - sweylo
58. Sunglass Reflections - ride365
57. Faces - .:micah:.
56. Surreal - ride365
55. 5 Seconds - cowmoo32
54. Subconscious - k2pilot
53. Weddings - woobiee
52. Sinister - Keith Fusco
51. Photos taken from height - a4tuuuurbo
50. Self portrait - deletedpenguin
49. Speed - .:micah:.
48. Red, White & Blue - MP0WER
47. Summer activities - bimmerCi
46. Celebration- hitekniks
45. Humans in flight - woobiee
44. Smoke - .:micah:.
43. Books - Gottalovethexi
42. Spring - ride365
41. Food - ride365
40. Off Camera Strobing/Lighting - Conrad
39. Melt, things that are melting- hitekniks
38. Transportation (non auto) - .:micah:.
37. Nightlife- Gottalovethexi
36. Bridges - D-Rock
35. Architecture - 330LICIOUS
34: Happy Holidays - Bimmerchop
33. Clouds - Kwang1 (Conrad as Proxy)
32. Landscapes - crumpet & Conrad
31. One - Cowmoo32
30. Vacation/Traveling - Owtlaw333
29. Monochromatic-TOMMY G
28. Urban - disboifan
27. Two-tone images - deletedpenguin
26. Long Exposure - crumpet
25. Photo Ad - Mpower & .:micah:. & hi it's me alex
24. Athletics - Bimm325i
23. Emotion- BF330ci
22. Black, White & Red - kneb
21. Animals & Insects - Gottalovethexi
20. Reflections I - crumpet
19. Portrait - .:micah:.
18. Misplacement - javanutsy
17. Weather - .:micah:.
16. Old Things - TOMMY G
15. Water in Motion - 007
14. Night - ZQQM3R
13. Photoshopped - Conrad
12. Tranquility - MPOWER
11. People and water - hi its me alec
10. The Fantasy of Flight - TwotonedMk3
09. 4th of July/Canada Day - bmwriddle
08. Clocks - disboifan
07. Coffee - Leftcoastcody
06. Funny - budman
05. Macro - LN-ACS
04. Fire - CRZY BMW
03. Motion - ///Mechanic
02. Your Morning Routine - ILLCOMM
01. Apple - nMD
edit: changed my submission
by the way in before close up pics of bmw roundels and rims.
Not what i had in my mind, but i really like it. Okay to get more subs, rule nr 6 is just a idea what to use in next challenge, so for now it is cancelled.
my challenge sub:
I dont like rule number 6. I kind of take pictures on my own time of what I want and if one happens to fall into the theme of the challenge great. One could say this rule will force people to expand their horizons but I think one should find their style naturally.
rule 6 work actually fine in audizine. people are then more creative. then they have mot to go out and search something what is new.
i say YES to rule 6 for next challenge in new year - then everyone who want to take part have more time to do it.
Rule 6 is dumb to be honest. In my case I would post an aviation pic but I'm sick and won't be working outside for a month...
Dont know who you think you are to just change rules to be honest.
I think part of the problem with these Challengers is the low participation rate. Rule 6 would hurt that further.
Definitely not a fan of rule 6 either, if this was two or three years ago, than maybe- but with so few submissions now- it will only lower the participation rate.
also another thing, that seemed more prominent in the past, is that the when we won a contest, and started a new one, out of courtesy, we wouldn't normally enter a submission, in the same contest we created....
Just because he picked the theme does not mean he will automatically win it
Since it is being voted on by other members
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Bimmer App
Rule 6 is fine with me. Everyone Quit bitching, get out your cameras and start shooting some new stuff. Stay creative!
Yeah I'm in support of the idea behind rule six, but as mentioned this thread is too dead to pull it off.
Rule #6 and #2 conflict. I'm a full time student, don't always have time to go out in shoot. So my vote is no.
S3th,m i am also a student and also i work. still have time - totime to gou out and make photos. even that my work is ob a cruise ship for two weeks. at now i am in land for two weeks before i go back in 15th january. still have time to go out and photograph. its a hobby what i live to do.
And where are sub by others?
oh lawd not again with the rule changing ... I say no to rule no. 6... For example last winter it didn't snow here nor did my family put up a christmas tree... so I had nothing to post because my family was going back and forth to the hospital. (tmi) But however I did have a photo that I shot that wasn't entered in the contest. No On 6 And no more rule changing.. I don't want to pull up the last time(s) we did it.. it was a mess.
Dont worry nobody is doing rule number 6. It was just a suggestion that was shot down.
When does voting start?
I have never participated in these contests but I vote NO on rule 6. Many of us don't have the time to get out and shoot everyday therefore if implemented, that rule would severely decrease the participation in these contests (which leaves something to be desired to begin with).
^ "Not allowed to sub a photo where is to see full transportation subject. Only Details!!"
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.