E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Gun Talk (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   I can't believe I just found out that an AR reportedly wasn't used at Sandy Hook (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=962881)

david05111 12-28-2012 09:52 PM

I can't believe I just found out that an AR reportedly wasn't used at Sandy Hook

What is the real truth? I am so beyond furious right now with every gun control 4sshole on earth at the moment. And I'm even more furious at the media for not providing the information. I want to scream at someone :censor::censor::censor::censor:

TSR6 12-28-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david05111 (Post 15014868)
I am so beyond furious right now with every gun control 4sshole on earth at the moment. And I'm even more furious at the media for not providing the information. I want to scream at someone :censor::censor::censor::censor:

Source? I've seen stories indicating both...

CollinsE90 12-28-2012 09:54 PM

Yea, I saw one source on TV saying that they heard that most of the bullet wounds in the victims were from the AR. Then continued to compare the AR to military and said it was a big assault rifle.

david05111 12-28-2012 09:54 PM

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/tod...08495#50208495

NOVAbimmer 12-28-2012 09:56 PM

this was put out by the police on day two or three. Unfortunately, it doesn't support the agenda of "assault weapons" turning normal, even-tempered, mild mannered, law abiding citizens into cold-blooded child murderers.

D4323i 12-28-2012 10:00 PM

I dont underatand why someone would even need more then a hunting rifle or a handgun for small game. Here in canada thats all we have available. No army weapons style are allowed to be sold to citizens. I think they should ban then from stores

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Bimmer App

david05111 12-28-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer (Post 15014882)
this was put out by the police on day two or three. Unfortunately, it doesn't support the agenda of "assault weapons" turning normal, even-tempered, mild mannered, law abiding citizens into cold-blooded child murderers.

I'm going to write letters to the Presidents of NBC, FOX, and other media outlets asking for a response to why the information hasn't been reported in mass. Its outrageous and amounts to misleading the public and fraud. Stunning...absolutely stunning.

Feinstein may get a letter too...her's I have to be careful with. I don't want to give her ammunition. I just want to make her feel like an 4sshole.

CollinsE90 12-28-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D4323i (Post 15014889)
I dont underatand why someone would even need more then a hunting rifle or a handgun for small game. Here in canada thats all we have available. No army weapons style are allowed to be sold to citizens. I think they should ban then from stores

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...2222761794.gif

JonJon 12-28-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

America's hat

2nd Amendment has NOTHING to do with hunting

david05111 12-28-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

You're entitled to your opinion, sir, but I am thankful you're not an American citizen and you don't get a vote. I give about as much a damn about your opinion about our guns as you do about my opinion of your health care system.

D4323i 12-28-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david05111 (Post 15014895)
You're entitled to your opinion, sir, but I am thankful you're not an American citizen and you don't get a vote. I give about as much a damn about your opinion about our guns as you do about my opinion of your health care system.

With all due respect what does health care have to do with gun control. Dude you guys sell automatic weapons in gun shops please explain to me what's the use of having that kind of weapon ? Im no US citizen and damn proud of being Canadien but also respect my neighboors down south I just dont understand the idea of having these types of weapons sold in stores to a person with a weapon license. Please can you clarify why a person would need an automatic military style weapon ?

CollinsE90 12-28-2012 10:14 PM

We only sell automatic weapons to Class 3 licensed individuals. Which I believe is difficult to obtain. The guns you're referring to are semiautomatic, not automatic.

Edit: And only weapons made before 1986. After that none were manufactured to be sold to citizens.

SeanC 12-28-2012 10:16 PM

Look if anything, the story is being changed now. The chief medical investigator already mentioned in a live interview right after the incident that the bullet wounds that he examined in 7 of the 20 bodies were those of the AR-15. He did not strike me as a liar at all, a bit eccentric at best. He also mentioned his assistant investigator's reports were in line with his findings. There should be a video on YouTube of that.

I guess NRA is hard at work lobbying.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Bimmer App

TSR6 12-28-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D4323i (Post 15014912)
With all due respect what does health care have to do with gun control. Dude you guys sell automatic weapons in gun shops please explain to me what's the use of having that kind of weapon ? Im no US citizen and damn proud of being Canadien but also respect my neighboors down south I just dont understand the idea of having these types of weapons sold in stores to a person with a weapon license. Please can you clarify why a person would need an automatic military style weapon ?

Why did I buy mine? Here's why:

I'm normally a hunter. I have hunting rifles, hunting shotguns (mostly slugs) but don't have any guns that are "fun" to shoot. Legit, I HATE shooting any one of my guns more than a handful of shots. For example, my most common hunting guns are a lightweight Titanium 300WSM or my 12g slug guns. They all kick like drunk bitch mules...

I wanted something fun to shoot that wasn't a 22lr, so here I am...

david05111 12-28-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D4323i (Post 15014912)

Well first off, you're mis-informed. They aren't automatic. So get your facts right and get a clue before you start questioning our laws and rights.

And the health care reference was to make a point that my opinion about your laws there has no relevance, just like your opinions about ours have no relevance. If I'm not a citizen of Canada, my opinion on your laws doesn't really matter...I don't have to live with them. Conversely, the same argument applies to your perception of our laws.

We two, you and I, grew up in very different worlds really. The American public has always had access to arms, arms that Canada has restricted or outlawed. You grew up without them, so naturally, you don't see the point. What is happening here in this country is that people are grossly misinformed by corrupt politicians and outrageously unethical and morally reprehensible media and their lies.

You think we sell automatics in stores. Get a clue. We haven't, in almost 30 years. And they've been regulated since 1934. You are operating based on completely inaccurate facts and perceptions that you have been fed and then you feed to others. And then you, and others like you in America, try to make villains out of legal and responsible owners of firearms in the US based on lies and inaccuracies. And the worst part is that half of the American populace is too fvcking dumb to learn the truth and to pull their heads out of their asses long enough to see that what they're trying to do is completely unsupported by facts.

david05111 12-28-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanC (Post 15014925)
Look if anything, the story is being changed now. The chief medical investigator already mentioned in a live interview right after the incident that the bullet wounds that he examined in 7 of the 20 bodies were those of the AR-15. He did not strike me as a liar at all, a bit eccentric at best. He also mentioned his assistant investigator's reports were in line with his findings. There should be a video on YouTube of that.

You know what? The media shouldn't sensationalize something that they don't know for sure is fact. And officials that handle the investigation shouldn't release information until they know its accurate. The findings of the medical examiner were incorrect from the beginning...he's a fool.

The real problem I have with this is that the "unbiased media" isn't reporting this nearly enough. There hasn't been a SINGLE mention of this on cnn. Not one. And its because those bastards are working an agenda. Report the news, no matter what it is.

The american public has been fed lies from the very beginning and idiots like Feinstein are ramming legislation through based on those lies.

david05111 12-28-2012 10:27 PM

Ohh and about the NRA lobbying? THANK GOD they do. They are one of the only forces out there strong enough to report these lies and to tackle them head on. Otherwise these liars and the media would run free and unchecked.

SeanC 12-28-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david05111 (Post 15014961)
Ohh and about the NRA lobbying? THANK GOD they do. They are one of the only forces out there strong enough to report these lies and to tackle them head on. Otherwise these liars and the media would run free and unchecked.

You don't/can't know if the medical examiner was lying. It was a live interview in response to a live question, not censored or edited in any way. Nothing like "the truth" coming 2 weeks after what happened, if ya know what I mean.

NRA lobbying at the expense of being untruthful to the public? Well, I guess that goes to show their true character, but believe what/who you want to believe.

:hi:

david05111 12-28-2012 10:39 PM

You know what? I don't think a single media outlet knows for sure what weapons were used during this that shooting. I've read assault rifle used, I've heard handguns used. No one knows.

The surety by which these media outlets report this stuff is reprehensible considering they really know nothing for sure, either way.

NOVAbimmer 12-28-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanC (Post 15014925)

The police report two days after the shooting happened stated that his rifle was in the car.

So he shot kids with the rifle, left the school to go put in in the car. And then they let him back in the school to kill himself?