E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Engine & Performance (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   E46 325 FS: stainless ceramic headers (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=963230)

krautuner 12-31-2012 12:07 PM

FS: stainless ceramic headers
 
sold

dinan19 12-31-2012 08:29 PM

Will these work for a 330i? Also would you take $100 shipped?

rguti153 12-31-2012 08:43 PM

Damn ill give u 150

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

dinan19 12-31-2012 09:00 PM

bimmerbrakes has em for $220 brand new and they are better quality than ebay from my understanding. Not shitting on your thread just throwin that out there and i am interested if ur willing to do them for $100 lemme know thanks.

777eThOd* 12-31-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinan19 (Post 15021584)
bimmerbrakes has em for $220 brand new and they are better quality than ebay from my understanding. Not shitting on your thread just throwin that out there and i am interested if ur willing to do them for $100 lemme know thanks.

You just took a fatass Sh*t on it lol, I'm getting my headers from there now LOL. thanks.

dinan19 12-31-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777eThOd* (Post 15021803)
You just took a fatass Sh*t on it lol, I'm getting my headers from there now LOL. thanks.

haha :lmao: I know i think im gonna prolly order them too from there cuz there's nothing on ebay and nothing on the classifieds for a good price. Did you just order them?

krautuner 01-01-2013 12:16 AM

I paid $150 for the ceramic coating, and they won't fit a 330, and I even complimented your car on your build thread, some peoples kids...

dinan19 01-01-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krautuner (Post 15021829)
I paid $150 for the ceramic coating, and they won't fit a 330, and I even complimented your car on your build thread, some peoples kids...

I wasnt trying to make you upset or deter people from buying them, I was just wondering why you wanted 200 when they are 20 bucks more on bimmerbrakes. I also specifially said that i was still interested if you were flexible on the price. Thanks for commenting on my thread i appreciate it. No hard feeling bro. GlWS ;)

777eThOd* 01-01-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinan19 (Post 15021839)
I wasnt trying to make you upset or deter people from buying them, I was just wondering why you wanted 200 when they are 20 bucks more on bimmerbrakes. I also specifially said that i was still interested if you were flexible on the price. Thanks for commenting on my thread i appreciate it. No hard feeling bro. GlWS ;)

I'm about to right now, I'm getting the SS headers cause Everyone says the SS is amazing. But I'm about to pay $269 shipped to my door brand new.
Happy New Year bro.

dinan19 01-01-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777eThOd* (Post 15021853)
I'm about to right now, I'm getting the SS headers cause Everyone says the SS is amazing. But I'm about to pay $269 shipped to my door brand new.
Happy New Year bro.

They should be $220 with free shipping from bimmerbrakes, and they are the SS headers. Or are you talking about diff ones? Happy new year as well. Lemme know.

777eThOd* 01-01-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinan19 (Post 15021857)
They should be $220 with free shipping from bimmerbrakes, and they are the SS headers. Or are you talking about diff ones? Happy new year as well. Lemme know.

wow you just caught me before I paid for them, now there $271, I'm buying them right now lol.

dinan19 01-01-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777eThOd* (Post 15021860)
wow you just caught me before I paid for them, now there $271, I'm buying them right now lol.

No! where are you ordering them from?

Go here: http://www.bimmerbrakes.com/BimmerBr...ds-325-330.htm

They are $235 with free shipping Look.

777eThOd* 01-01-2013 12:56 AM

i know but theres no selection on free shipping. http://prntscr.com/nryfb I noticed I accidentally put i was gonna buy 2 pairs and then it said free shipping.. other than that no.

dinan19 01-01-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777eThOd* (Post 15021866)
i know but theres no selection on free shipping. http://prntscr.com/nryfb I noticed I accidentally put i was gonna buy 2 pairs and then it said free shipping.. other than that no.

ahh ic see that now. Try and put the product code where the coupon code box is and see if it works because they say free shipping and thats false advertising. Try it and let me know.

krautuner 01-01-2013 12:59 AM

glad I could help you guys out :hmm:

anyway I have more invested in these
Headers 100, coating 150, SS O2 sensor extensions 25 = 275

I want to sell them for 200 hope that seems fair :thumbsup:

777eThOd* 01-01-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinan19 (Post 15021868)
ahh ic see that now. Try and put the product code where the coupon code box is and see if it works because they say free shipping and thats false advertising. Try it and let me know.

I did that like 5 minutes ago and nothing. wtf lol. I'm still gonna buy then haha, nothing on eBay looks legit.

dinan19 01-01-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777eThOd* (Post 15021872)
I did that like 5 minutes ago and nothing. wtf lol. I'm still gonna buy then haha, nothing on eBay looks legit.

I know i just tried it as well and it wont let me! Wow thats stupid it says free shipping and its really not. :facepalm: haha oh well I think im gonna grab them as well. Let me know when you get them and message me how the fitment is. Did you order their 02 simulator also?

777eThOd* 01-01-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinan19 (Post 15021877)
I know i just tried it as well and it wont let me! Wow thats stupid it says free shipping and its really not. :facepalm: haha oh well I think im gonna grab them as well. Let me know when you get them and message me how the fitment is. Did you order their 02 simulator also?

I'm sniping my o2's connectors tomorrow and sending them off to Ace whos pro at it and will send me it to be plug and play so I have no problems passing emissions!! I'll have the Headers by then tho hopefully!

777eThOd* 01-01-2013 01:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay payyed for them, I'm order #2 I'm guessing you beat me to order #1 LOL.

dinan19 01-01-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777eThOd* (Post 15021887)
I'm sniping my o2's connectors tomorrow and sending them off to Ace whos pro at it and will send me it to be plug and play so I have no problems passing emissions!! I'll have the Headers by then tho hopefully!

alright sounds good. Yeah the site doesnt even show the 02 sims anymore, i think im gonna look around for a SIM. PM me when you get them on. :woot:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use