E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General E46 Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Filed my taxes today :D (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=964461)

SK8URDEAD 01-07-2013 10:56 PM

Filed my taxes today :D
 
3 Attachment(s)
joy's of the military life :D quick W2's muhahaha but once i get my $$$ towards the end of this month since it cant officially be processed untill the 22nd. Im going to be purchasing some BC Racing Coilovers. I've heard some good things about them and plan on trying them out. More great news is as of next paycheck(15th) after the past 3 years of owning my car she will officially be paid off(6 months earlier then suppose to be paid off too :D) :,). so means more money to dump into fixing little things like how im already buying two belts and pulleys that same pay check lol...

pic 1 is the coils
pic 2 is my car on stock springs/struts
pic 3 is a sexy M3 that i want to go almost as low but not as low as lol.

ignore this :P new update is that im going with the BMW E46 SRS Coilover kit from Status Gruppe.

Caden 01-07-2013 11:04 PM

Nice, your car would look sick with some coils. And congrats on finally paying that beast off!

SK8URDEAD 01-07-2013 11:17 PM

thanks man. time and money are paying off haha. used to look like a regular 325i till i got the MtechII, rims, and a load of interior swapping :D

KOpower 01-07-2013 11:48 PM

Yea lowering it will make a big difference - the sedans are a bit high up - good luck with it all !

BBBoy323i 01-08-2013 02:12 PM

Nice! Car would look sick, wish I could lower my car...airbags hmm???

Mango 01-08-2013 02:23 PM

I've never heard of BC coilovers but it sounds like something you couldn't pay me to put on my car. How much are they?

lcoleman 01-08-2013 02:45 PM

BCs are pretty cheap in price and quality. Not to say they're unsafe, just to say the dampers are pretty poorly constructed. I'd opt for ST if they're in the same price range.

Mango 01-08-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcoleman (Post 15042092)
BCs are pretty cheap in price and quality. Not to say they're unsafe, just to say the dampers are pretty poorly constructed. I'd opt for ST if they're in the same price range.

only time i've ever agreed with you!

+1,000,000 on STs. I would get those in a heartbeat if i was doing it over again and just might in the future.

WDE46 01-08-2013 03:18 PM

If I do coilovers I'm going with ST V1 or Bilstein PSS no question (plus full mounts/pads overhaul). I wouldn't spend less than $1k on a suspension for this car. It just performs too well to put **** suspension parts on it.

Alex323Ci 01-08-2013 03:27 PM

nice car, picture looks great. hate to see it go down the path of un-drivable

i have a hard time understanding why pay a premium for parts to slam a car where it can't be driven like it's suppose to.

ah youth, where one gauges how cool a car is by how loud the exhaust is or how low can it go without scraping. it's your car so enjoy :hi:

michalt95 01-08-2013 05:59 PM

Changing the wheels and adding the MTech II bumper changes the whole look of the car. I'm planning on doing the same thing. However correct me if i'm wrong but I think that M3 is on bags.

acpstunts 01-08-2013 06:32 PM

Youll love the BC coils. Been running them and there fcking awsome! haha

michalt95 01-08-2013 07:01 PM

Changing the wheels and adding the Mtech II bumper changes the whole look of a car. I'm planning to doing the same thing. However correct me if i'm wrong but I think that the M3 is on bags

Alex323Ci 01-08-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michalt95 (Post 15042766)
Changing the wheels and adding the MTech II bumper changes the whole look of the car. I'm planning on doing the same thing. However correct me if i'm wrong but I think that M3 is on bags.

Quote:

Originally Posted by michalt95 (Post 15042991)
Changing the wheels and adding the Mtech II bumper changes the whole look of a car. I'm planning to doing the same thing. However correct me if i'm wrong but I think that the M3 is on bags

:impulss: maybe you can post this yet again in another 2 hrs

SK8URDEAD 01-08-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex323Ci (Post 15042258)
nice car, picture looks great. hate to see it go down the path of un-drivable

i have a hard time understanding why pay a premium for parts to slam a car where it can't be driven like it's suppose to.

ah youth, where one gauges how cool a car is by how loud the exhaust is or how low can it go without scraping. it's your car so enjoy :hi:

not going that low.... you'd be crazy if i was, i just want to get rid of that wheel gap and once i leave to japan and leave the car with my pops for 2 years raise her back up. thus the purpose i want fully adjustable coils.

also change of plans. not going with BC Coils after all. went to SD Motorsports today to talk to them about ordering them but instead the guy that makes the BMW E46 SRS Coilover kit (Status Gruppe Tuning) works there and im actually going to be going with his kit instead. He hit alot of key points i was hoping to hear about with his set up so looking forward to purchasing those from him early next month. pretty badass shop aswell with some clean lambo's in there getting worked on and his M3 is sicckkkkk :drool:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use