E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   You guys know that feel when you see your one-itis with another man (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=965889)

kushy 01-16-2013 02:03 AM

You guys know that feel when you see your one-itis with another man
 
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...3129813362.jpg





















Just Kidding phaggits


Now more than ever it's time to excel in life and meet new people. Life is too short to worry about ONE woman all the time who MIGHT be different. Keep looking, odds are they are all very similar.


I leave you guys with this motivational fuuuuark song

[youtube]Z_adhjCaoqo[/youtube]



/dear diary

mcr_driver 01-16-2013 02:33 AM

that's why i don't even bother staying in touch. not worth my effort, although i do admit it is a hard thing to go through.

DylloS 01-16-2013 11:06 AM

too many dudes let this happen. Once your life is in a good place you'll add a chick and it will be even better but just know that if you lose her you will still be in a good place.

I'm so gay.

kushy 01-16-2013 12:48 PM

I was more upset that I let myself get mad over it, than the actual situation. I think it's important to learn how to deal with a situation like that maturely and be happy for someone.

DylloS 01-16-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 15066369)
I was more upset that I let myself get mad over it, than the actual situation. I think it's important to learn how to deal with a situation like that maturely and be happy for someone.

yea that is true. You are a beauty kushy. You will be fine.

IdahoToyo 01-16-2013 01:42 PM

I had my first true girlfriend and person that I loved get married last summer. We'd kept in touch a bit following the breakup but nothing much. It was a bit weird when I saw it happen as her and I had talked about things like that, way to young though and was just silly looking back on it.

Needless to say I was genuinely happy for her, glad that she was able to find someone that matched what she was looking for.

casino is no lie 01-16-2013 01:43 PM

I always kill my ex's to avoid situations like that.

DylloS 01-16-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klubeck (Post 15066556)
I had my first true girlfriend and person that I loved get married last summer. We'd kept in touch a bit following the breakup but nothing much. It was a bit weird when I saw it happen as her and I had talked about things like that, way to young though and was just silly looking back on it.

Needless to say I was genuinely happy for her, glad that she was able to find someone that matched what she was looking for.

I'm sure I'll see this within a few years. My ex used to say sh1t like "when we have kids..." like it was set in stone.

kushy 01-16-2013 01:58 PM

Thanks Solly, I get by ok :luv:

klubeck: good for you (no sarcasm). How old are you?

casino: the worst part is that I hadn't even talked to her in over a month because I thought she moved to a different country (poor communication I guess). I check my instagram and forgot that I even followed her and pic goes up. needless to say I unfollowed as putting yourself in that situation is like self sabotage.

edit: omg hahahahahah I didn't even register what you wrote. Can't post pics if she's dead nomsayin







(not srs to FBI)

IdahoToyo 01-16-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 15066605)
I'm sure I'll see this within a few years. My ex used to say sh1t like "when we have kids..." like it was set in stone.

It was odd. She'd been with the guy since the end of college and they'd moved around a bit together as her and I had kept in touch. She then let me know that he'd asked her dad about it and they had gone ring shopping a bit....then FB announced the engagement and wedding followed :rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 15066612)
klubeck: good for you (no sarcasm). How old are you?

Thanks kushy. I'm 25. It seems that quite a few people I know are getting married. There are two other girls that meant something more than just dating and have a feeling the second might be close to that point and I'll feel the same amount of content and happiness for her. The third was the most recent and random enough she has started dating a guy about 4 months ago, and she openly told me about it so it wouldn't be surprised. If she got married soon that one might hurt a lil.

It's odd but I tend to stay friends w/ girls I've been with after it's all said and done...well I guess it's cordial enough. Most of them are just hook ups and what not and was never really a relationship so that makes it different I guess. I never try to hold grudges or get caught up on it. Definitely feel confident more than ever that there really isn't "the one" for every person...hell there were three girls that could have been the one so far. You live, you love and you learn.

Treburkulosis 01-16-2013 06:26 PM

I just beat ass. Or you could just blare out in a drunk rage, hey bro how do you like my sloppy seconds? I tend to go with the ass beating.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use