E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Health & Fitness (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Tsunami Bar (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=966215)

DME46 01-17-2013 07:43 PM

Tsunami Bar
 
http://youtu.be/PFBcOrZe6IE

:facepalm:

DylloS 01-17-2013 08:15 PM

This is so odd

dabears 01-17-2013 08:55 PM

So pretty much if you want to lift anything of significance, you need your entire gyms set of collars? :spit: fk everybody else I guess, you and your tsunami bar are more important

BreakMyWallet 01-17-2013 10:44 PM

:rofl:

DILLA 01-17-2013 10:45 PM

working out with a wet noodle. awesome. my gym doesnt have enough collars.

dev123 01-18-2013 05:49 AM

Power clean and jerk is very good. I like it.
These exercises are good for health to make muscles, heart, lungs, liver, bones, joints, pancreas, liver, gall bladder more potent, strong and active. Hard work outs really increase stamina and confidence too to live potentially with strong body, however regular exercises must have to do daily to remain fit and fine for long time.

dev123 01-18-2013 05:57 AM

I like the video recording and various exercises which are performed very well. These are really good for bodybuilding and health..

evolved 01-18-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dev123 (Post 15072580)
Power clean and jerk is very good. I like it.
These exercises are good for health to make muscles, heart, lungs, liver, bones, joints, pancreas, liver, gall bladder more potent, strong and active. Hard work outs really increase stamina and confidence too to live potentially with strong body, however regular exercises must have to do daily to remain fit and fine for long time.

Ya know, I have really been searching for something to work out my pancreas.

DylloS 01-18-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dev123 (Post 15072580)
Power clean and jerk is very good. I like it.
These exercises are good for health to make muscles, heart, lungs, liver, bones, joints, pancreas, liver, gall bladder more potent, strong and active. Hard work outs really increase stamina and confidence too to live potentially with strong body, however regular exercises must have to do daily to remain fit and fine for long time.

hahahaha I fuucking love when posts like this pop up.

BreakMyWallet 01-18-2013 08:57 AM

Who the hell is that guy. Post the most random sh1t

dabears 01-18-2013 09:27 AM

and always in the most out of context way too... :rofl:

DylloS 01-18-2013 10:41 AM

hahahaha I just read it again. I'm clean and jerking tomorrow to get a more potent liver, pancreas, and gallbladder.

BMW_Matt 01-18-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet (Post 15072789)
Who the hell is that guy. Post the most random sh1t

Just registered today.

ShootyzGruve 01-19-2013 02:19 PM

I was just going to post about this but realized I was beat to it. When I saw this on reddit I thought it was an attempt at a troll. Is this thing seriously real? I wonder if they took into account the fatigue life of this bar or if one day it will just catastrophically fail while someone has a ton of weight overhead.

s3th 01-19-2013 10:21 PM

:rofl:

DME46 01-22-2013 03:28 PM

Getting back into the gym after a 2 month slump... numbers are close to where they were, will get my strength back asap I hope... worked out my pancreas nice and hard today, and I worked my kidneys so hard I think I developed a stone.

DylloS 01-22-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DME46 (Post 15085547)
Getting back into the gym after a 2 month slump... numbers are close to where they were, will get my strength back asap I hope... worked out my pancreas nice and hard today, and I worked my kidneys so hard I think I developed a stone.

i just fuucking lost it hahhahahaha

DME46 01-23-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 15085597)
i just fuucking lost it hahhahahaha

the **** that gets posted on this site, man lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use