E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General Off-Topic (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   High quality free HD porn nws (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=966287)

redtoesblue 01-18-2013 09:21 AM

High quality free HD porn nws
 
Looking for a site that has high quality porn, like legit full length movies. But, I want to be able to watch it via iPhone.

All the sites seem to have clips, or amateur clips. I'm looking for professional high quality stuff.

DylloS 01-18-2013 09:28 AM

lol you want to beat it in the bathroom at work.

Gottalovethexi 01-18-2013 09:33 AM

Or under his trench coat on the train.

GRIFFIN 01-18-2013 10:12 AM

Sup

SPDSKTR 01-18-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIFFIN (Post 15073018)
Sup

This fuckin' guy... :bow:

redtoesblue 01-18-2013 11:10 AM

lol, no. I want to connect the phone to a big screen & watch with a girl. She said she wanted to buy Blu ray discs and I told her that I'm sure we can get something free. So I have the hdmi connection from phone. She's a girl, so she wants to see the other parts of the movie too before actual banging. lol. Hence, full movie and something with some story line. lol.

GRIFFIN 01-18-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtoesblue (Post 15073197)
lol, no. I want to connect the phone to a big screen & watch with a girl. She said she wanted to buy Blu ray discs and I told her that I'm sure we can get something free. So I have the hdmi connection from phone. She's a girl, so she wants to see the other parts of the movie too before actual banging. lol. Hence, full movie and something with some story line. lol.

its not the 80's man. the storry lines went out the door awhile ago.

go to Frys buy a box set together. that way you will do it as a pair. It will be exciting get her panties all wet and pvssy dripping for the cawk. They sell tons of great box sets and samlplers for cheap.

SPDSKTR 01-18-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIFFIN (Post 15073208)
its not the 80's man. the storry lines went out the door awhile ago.

go to Frys buy a box set together. that way you will do it as a pair. It will be exciting get her panties all wet and pvssy dripping for the cawk. They sell tons of great box sets and samlplers for cheap.

http://i.imgur.com/jIEat.png

redtoesblue 01-18-2013 11:17 AM

I thought we could browse online on the iPhone, like something and immediately play it. That way we dont have to store it and the next time we want something it can be different.

GRIFFIN 01-18-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtoesblue (Post 15073219)
I thought we could browse online on the iPhone, like something and immediately play it. That way we dont have to store it and the next time we want something it can be different.

that is why I said box set. I have like 6 box sets each one has about 40 hours of pron. Each DVD is something different.
Plus who wants to watch prom on their phone. I like to be able to tell if it is a nipple or an elbow.

redtoesblue 01-18-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIFFIN (Post 15073227)
that is why I said box set. I have like 6 box sets each one has about 40 hours of pron. Each DVD is something different.
Plus who wants to watch prom on their phone. I like to be able to tell if it is a nipple or an elbow.

We aren't watching it on phone. It'll be hooked up to a large tv.

HBizzo88 01-18-2013 11:23 AM

Xvideos.com
Xnxx.com
iPhone friendly :thumbsup:

GRIFFIN 01-18-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtoesblue (Post 15073233)
We aren't watching it on phone. It'll be hooked up to a large tv.

just got to redtube, prontube . pronhub and have fun.

When you ready for the more detailed stuff shoot me a PM.

rohde88 01-18-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIFFIN (Post 15073227)
that is why I said box set. I have like 6 box sets each one has about 40 hours of pron. Each DVD is something different.
Plus who wants to watch prom on their phone. I like to be able to tell if it is a nipple or an elbow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtoesblue (Post 15073233)
We aren't watching it on phone. It'll be hooked up to a large tv.

Fine, two people can't easily BROWSE on an iphone.

Man up and buy some DVDs, only way to get good quality.

Look into passion HD or babes or x-art

Gottalovethexi 01-18-2013 11:28 AM

x-art :drool:

www.fapdu.com has a lotta x-art vids

redtoesblue 01-18-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIFFIN (Post 15073245)
just got to redtube, prontube . pronhub and have fun.

When you ready for the more detailed stuff shoot me a PM.

Detailed stuff?

GRIFFIN 01-18-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtoesblue (Post 15073281)
Detailed stuff?

you mean more detailed than dick in pvssy, mouth and anus?

325inthe510 01-18-2013 11:57 AM

torrent them

ImPulSe 01-18-2013 12:23 PM

there is no free HD quality ******..

Treburkulosis 01-18-2013 12:35 PM

pornhub


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use