FS: 2003 330i ZHP 6sp
As the title states, my ZHP is for sale since I don't drive it much any more. Last year I've only put 1800 miles on it, its been sitting in garage collecting dust with occasional starts to charge the battery.
I am a 2nd owner since 2008, always garaged and maintained by BMW certified techs at reputable BMW shops in north Dallas. Silver Grey on Alcantara with 6 speed transmission and 3.46 gear ratio. I'm not going to list any specs as its a base ZHP packaged without cold weather or nav pack.
- All dealership maintenance can be verified through the dealer
- at 44k they had replaced a water pump due to failure but that did not cause any damage to the engine (this was done under warranty)
- at 52k replaced all tires and applied window tint (30%) all around
- at 53k a DISA valve replaced
- at 55k swapped the differential from original 3.07 to 3.46
- at 66k Inspection II was performed
- at 73k replaced both Xenon headlights with those off 325i - they are OEM. If you do a search on these forums, you will find that 330i Xenon headlights are prone to reflector burnout which causes poor visibility at night.
- at 82k all cooling components, except for radiator hae been replaced.
- at 82k belts and belt pulleys had been replaced
- at 88k all spark plugs had been replaced along with valve cover gasket
- at 88k replaced front control arm bushings and control arms
- at 98k replaced all brakes and air filter with K&N drop in filter
- at 99k replaced valve cover gasket (cracked - bad batch)
- at 99k replaced diff mounts, seals and fluid with redline
Oil changes every 5-7K miles, currently has RP Syn oil in it.
- car was involved in a very minor accident prior to my ownership, it slid and hit a curb. Rear drivers side wheel has been refinished and rear control arm had been replaced as well.
- due to its age, alcantara steering wheel is showing its age.
- typical few door dings for a 10yr old car, 2 rock chips on windshield
BMW Style 197 BBS wheels are currently on the car, buyer will have a choice of either keep them or switching to OE Style 135M ZHP wheels. Euro plate holder will be included along with US plate holder thats still in original packaging. Car will also come with original 2 fobs and 1 valet key, original manuals.
I am open to PPI at any reputable shop in north Dallas or Plano area. Car can be viewed in Addison by appointment.
To anyone in Austin area who is seriously interested, I will be in Round Rock next week and would be happy to drive it down there.
For any questions please PM me or call: 512 887 two two zero seven
Price: 11,900 OBO
More pictures: https://plus.google.com/photos/10245...95120949059617
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.