E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Saad Racing differential brace (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=966820)

James @ Saad Racing 01-21-2013 11:29 AM

Saad Racing differential brace

3 Attachment(s)
We currently have differential braces in stock and ready for shipment. These with keep the differential from "jumping" up in the nose which causes a lot of issues with the sub frame mounts and differential bushings backing out.

These have been on both of the record setting E46 M3's.

Made of 1018 cold roll steel for strength and powder coated for maximum durability.

Comes with a new set of urethane sway bar bushings for the stock diameter sway bar.

Has all the necessary hardware to complete the installation.

$399 plus shipping.

Commanderwiggin 01-21-2013 11:41 AM

How much for one like this?

http://i.imgur.com/hJK1zl0l.jpg

Beedub 01-21-2013 11:51 AM

will this work with the z4m??

7to3_enthusiast 01-21-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James @ Saad Racing (Post 15081026)
We currently have differential braces in stock and ready for shipment. These with keep the differential from "jumping" up in the nose which causes a lot of issues with the sub frame mounts and differential bushings backing out.

These have been on both of the record setting E46 M3's.

Made of 1018 cold roll steel for strength and powder coated for maximum durability.

Comes with a new set of urethane sway bar bushings for the stock diameter sway bar.

Has all the necessary hardware to complete the installation.

$399 plus shipping.

Would this remedy all the subframe reinforcement brackets and weldments that we typically see?

James @ Saad Racing 01-21-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin (Post 15081063)

The logo has another function by making the brace lighter while still maintaining strength.

InDiGlOM3 01-21-2013 12:06 PM

My entire rear end is aluminum mounts besides swaybar and trailing arm which is delrin. Id still like one of these to add to it all, how much extra time and how much of that 399 is just to cut out that logo?

Sent from my PG86100 using Bimmer App

InDiGlOM3 01-21-2013 12:08 PM

Id still buy it with the logo however.....kenton its under the car lol do you take it to car shows and put mirrors down there?

6spd_legend 01-21-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

lmao now that's just mean....

James @ Saad Racing 01-21-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beedub (Post 15081088)
will this work with the z4m??

We have not tested it on a Z4M yet. If you are able to take some measurements, I can compare them to see if it will work. PM me for more details

MaverickM3 01-21-2013 12:24 PM

Nice piece Saad. :thumbup:

Commanderwiggin 01-21-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InDiGlOM3 (Post 15081159)
Id still buy it with the logo however.....kenton its under the car lol do you take it to car shows and put mirrors down there?

I hate logos...doesn't matter where they are...nothing wrong with that and as the consumer it's my choice. But if the No logo option is unavailable...it keeps my wallet heavy :P

Saad @ Saad Racing 01-21-2013 02:10 PM

I have run into a lot of guys like you over the years and I understand you very well. You bought a great car and fell in love with it. You saved up all your hard earned money and invested it into your car. Now a new shop comes along and offers up kits that are just better than what you have and its tearing you apart inside. You know deep in your heart that what we are offering is better than what you have and the last thing you want is a bunch of M3 running around beating your ass on the street.

So every time we post up a product you troll on our thread and try to side track the conversation with talk of our logo. I listened to it already and I have stated that all my products will have my logo on them somewhere. I know you don't want to buy my products and that's ok, can you now leave your logo comments to yourself and let other people ask legitimate questions about the products?

You don't need this product anyway, your not making any more power than stock:lmao:

Quote:

InDiGlOM3 01-21-2013 02:20 PM

Kenton is completemy bias and could care less about his kit compared to other, he has hpf and gives them just as much ****.

Again id personally still buy it with logo.......but just sp ///m3 be better or something along those lines.

MarcusLSB 01-21-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InDiGlOM3 (Post 15081521)
Kenton is completemy bias and could care less about his kit compared to other, he has hpf and gives them just as much ****.

Again id personally still buy it with logo.......but just sp ///m3 be better or something along those lines.

This is true. Kenton gives everyone a hard time... and truth be told.. Kenton's car (dare I say it) might be one of the most dialed in Turbo S54's on the market. Yes its a HPF Stage 2.75 kit but he knows how to drive it and he has it dialed in. He was whooping everything at the Shift-S3ctor event.. even me .. I think of the 6 races we had he beat me 5 of those times. Wasn't until Ian and I fixed parts of my tune and dialed in the traction control that I FINALLY beat him.

Don't take his jab's personally .. its not your product vs whats on his car.. he just hates logos. Look at his engine bay, he's shaved every logo off it, including HPF's. :)

Edit: Kenton has also put more miles on his turbo s54 than anyone else.. period. I think he's driven it to/from canada a few times, to/from las vegas to my house a few times, etc.. he's dragged it (at least 10 passes) and he's tracked it hard.. on at least 3 or 4 occasions... maybe he's just insanely lucky but his car has been incredibly reliable.. and its been parked next to mine for quite some time and I've given people rides in mine and Kenton's and most people preferred his mainly because its just so clean and well put together. Hell even I would rather daily drive his then mine.. but that's because I've made some changes to mine that most find unbearable for street use.

FragNasty 01-21-2013 03:35 PM

<snip/>

Commanderwiggin 01-21-2013 03:40 PM

Thanks for the comments guys, I enjoy driving my car alot more than arguing...Saad I don't know if you remember me but I remember you. I told you, Jim and the other ProEFI employees what I thought about your kit...what I hated about the HPF kit...and what I thought about logos. Hell your 10second run with Marcus' car at Mfest was with my shift knob since you ripped the oem one out. I could care less who makes it or what logo is on a car...and HPF is too busy making stupid hoods right now to even care about improvements to their kit...I particularly like the oil sump setup in your kit...no logo on the sump is a bonus! If you want to put your name all over your car that's fine...alot customers will not want to buy products with someone elses name all over them...I'm sure your setup will be fine and I (much like you) enjoy driving cars rather than talking crap on forums. All I'm asking is for an option...if you will only sell it one way, then like I said...my wallet remains full.

I look forward to seeing some customers put some miles on your kits...and I look more forward to seeing these beasts in action at airstrip events and Mfest, etc...

Saad @ Saad Racing 01-21-2013 03:58 PM

What is it that Mom taught me as a little boy? Oh ya," if you don't have something nice to say than say nothing at all. Now after you say the same thing over and over its gets a little old and you should be prepared to get an answer. That's what Dad taught me:)

Now Marcus, I know his car is slow, for a Turbo car that is. I know this because I know what he has on it, with logo or without:) If your telling me that he beat you in a roll on race than that just tells me that you need driving lessons:)

As for this part, that you Marcus have on your car, this part will save members a lot of money by keeping their rear end in place. The HUGE LOGO on it is for weight savings and since its under the car and can't be seen it was the quickest and cheapest method we had to keep the cost of the part down, removing material and putting on our logo in one step, thats it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusLSB (Post 15081599)
This is true. Kenton gives everyone a hard time... and truth be told.. Kenton's car (dare I say it) might be one of the most dialed in Turbo S54's on the market. Yes its a HPF Stage 2.75 kit but he knows how to drive it and he has it dialed in. He was whooping everything at the Shift-S3ctor event.. even me .. I think of the 6 races we had he beat me 5 of those times. Wasn't until Ian and I fixed parts of my tune and dialed in the traction control that I FINALLY beat him.

Don't take his jab's personally .. its not your product vs whats on his car.. he just hates logos. Look at his engine bay, he's shaved every logo off it, including HPF's. :)

Edit: Kenton has also put more miles on his turbo s54 than anyone else.. period. I think he's driven it to/from canada a few times, to/from las vegas to my house a few times, etc.. he's dragged it (at least 10 passes) and he's tracked it hard.. on at least 3 or 4 occasions... maybe he's just insanely lucky but his car has been incredibly reliable.. and its been parked next to mine for quite some time and I've given people rides in mine and Kenton's and most people preferred his mainly because its just so clean and well put together. Hell even I would rather daily drive his then mine.. but that's because I've made some changes to mine that most find unbearable for street use.

JohnBlaze 01-21-2013 04:07 PM

*deleted

Grande D 01-21-2013 04:14 PM

Well... this thread went south quickly...

Will the kit fit non-Ms? (besides the sway bar bushings obviously).

02black330ci 01-21-2013 05:44 PM

Thunder Buddy you crack me up man! I have to agree with the majority here though, Kenton has always been neutral and speaks his mind as most of us do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saad @ Saad Racing (Post 15081887)
If your telling me that he beat you in a roll on race than that just tells me that you need driving lessons:)

You might have skipped over this part of Marcus's post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusLSB (Post 15081599)
Wasn't until Ian and I fixed parts of my tune and dialed in the traction control that I FINALLY beat him.