E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General Off-Topic (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Anyone hustle Craigslist? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=967321)

ToMuchFun 01-23-2013 07:25 PM

Anyone hustle Craigslist?
 
Any others on this forum do the Craigslist/eBay hustle? Just curious to see who else plays the game, and what items you find flip quickly

pancakes 01-23-2013 07:32 PM

nope, I have a real job.

andrewrossnagel 01-23-2013 07:46 PM

aint nobody got time for that

GRIFFIN 01-23-2013 07:49 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cdca5dc4c...gb3zo1_400.gif

Breezy 01-23-2013 07:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhnS06BFiWM

evolved 01-23-2013 07:55 PM

What does it mean to "hustle craigslist"?

bimmerfan08 01-23-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolved (Post 15089885)
What does it mean to "hustle craigslist"?

I was thinking the same. :rofl:

ToMuchFun 01-23-2013 07:56 PM

Buy stuff and flip it for easy quick cash

RKiepper 01-23-2013 07:58 PM

I'm always looking for stuff on CL.

Secret: I bought my Fern green 328i w/ blown engine for $850 thanks to CL. There's a lot of overpriced BMW stuff, but on occasion there are a few gems that pop up.

pancakes 01-23-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RKiepper (Post 15089899)
I'm always looking for stuff on CL.

Secret: I bought my Fern green 328i w/ blown engine for $850 thanks to CL. There's a lot of overpriced BMW stuff, but on occasion there are a few jems that pop up.

jems?

did you misspell "gems" or "jims"?

RKiepper 01-23-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pancakes (Post 15089908)
jems?

did you misspell "gems" or "jims"?

Oh ****!!

EDIT: Gems!!!!

Shaban 01-23-2013 08:13 PM

I got my old 01 330ci off craigslist for $5,750, then traded it for an acre of land.

ToMuchFun 01-23-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaban (Post 15089948)
I got my old 01 330ci off craigslist for $5,750, then traded it for an acre of land.

That's a good deal I paid over 8 for my 325i

MDydinanM 01-23-2013 08:17 PM

http://t.qkme.me/35ra75.jpg

CollinsE90 01-23-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RKiepper (Post 15089899)
I'm always looking for stuff on CL.

Secret: I bought my Fern green 328i w/ blown engine for $850 thanks to CL. There's a lot of overpriced BMW stuff, but on occasion there are a few gems that pop up.

I once thought about buying a jem, but it only had 2 basketball hoops. I needed at least 4.

ToMuchFun 01-23-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CollinsE90 (Post 15089971)
I once thought about buying a jem, but it only had 2 basketball hoops. I needed at least 4.

I'm lost on that one

Fergo 01-23-2013 08:20 PM

Traded my iPhone 4S and iPad 32g both with cracked screens for a 64gb iPad mini through Craigslist :dunno:

ToMuchFun 01-23-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fergo_the_mule (Post 15089979)
Traded my iPhone 4S and iPad 32g both with cracked screens for a 64gb iPad mini through Craigslist :dunno:

Damn I would have done that to, that 4s is worth 300 plus on eBay even cracked, and iPad is and easy 200 or 300 cracked

pancakes 01-23-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToMuchFun (Post 15089978)
I'm lost on that one

I think he was carrying the joke one step further and alluding to "gym"

ToMuchFun 01-23-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pancakes (Post 15090031)
I think he was carrying the joke one step further and alluding to "gym"

All makes spence now


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use