E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Engine & Performance (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   E46 330 ASA SK1 Supercharger Kit - Stage 1 @ 6.5 PSI - 340HP and 310LB/TQ on 330 - $2000+ship (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=968390)

alien2936 01-29-2013 06:24 PM

ASA SK1 Supercharger Kit - Stage 1 @ 6.5 PSI - 340HP and 310LB/TQ on 330 - $2000+ship

So, I purchased this kit on this forum and unfortunately, after much deliberation, I have decided to move up to an M3 instead of installing this on my 330 vert. My goal is to sell this and net what I originally paid for it.

Not in a hurry to sell ----- $2000 + actual shipping and it's yours!

Here is the original ad:

PLEASE READ: If you have been following and were interested in this kit, you may know I took the kit off the market for a week. As I was putting the parts together for the buyer, I got some PMs asking about the kit and there were some concerns. I didn't want to ship the kit with missing parts while listing this ad as a "complete supercharger kit" so I pulled the ad.

1) One friend asked me if I have ASAtronic. I never did the install or uninstall so I have no idea what it is. Apparently it tells the car that the increased airflow is OK. I did a little digging around and couldn't find many kits for sale that come with ASAtronic. I then found out that you either need ASAtronic OR a tune. This comes with a tune, so no problem.

2) Kit is missing intercooler bracket (small bracket, no big deal. You can order this or fab it up). I was asked if I have the fuel pressure regulator. I'm not sure if that was included so I do a little digging and I don't see it. I'm not even sure if it's needed or was included for this kit and couldn't find anything about it online.

3) I could not find the oil return threaded flange. This piece is for you to connect the oil return hose into the oil pan. I do have this part but it is with a mechanic in a different city. I can send you this piece after as soon as I get my hands on it IF you want it. My advice (and many will agree) is to not even use this piece, as you don't want to drill into your oil pan. The alternative I highly recommend is to tap into your dipstick like most other superchargers do for the e46. Kpeng did that with his ASA SK1 also. This option is easier and reversible, compared to drilling into the oil pan.

So these are some minor concerns that I want to fully disclose. The kit is not 100% complete. All you will need are brackets for the intercooler and the oil pan flange (if you want to go that route) and I'm not sure about the fuel pressure regulator. I'm supposed to have everything that came off the 330. In lieu of these concerns and as an incentive, I have dropped the price significantly for anyone willing to buy this kit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASA stage 1 supercharger kit for sale. Kit has 7k miles on it, installed on one car. Kit was on a 330 but may fit other models with modifications (included are a few intake reducers should you want to fit it on a non-330). One of the most reliable and upgradeable kits available for the E46.

Comes with most things you will need for the install and more. I will include the instruction manual for the install. Everything was meticulously maintained, cleaned and stored. All parts are mint. Blower is in excellent condition; no play in the turbine and no leaks anywhere. Comes with an extra ECU with tune so you don't need to ship your ECU out to get a tune elsewhere.

Stage 1 @ 6.5 PSI - gives 340HP and 310LB/TQ on a 330

Kit includes:
-ASA TM-12 blower
-FMIC (air to air)
-Extra Siemens ECU with Stage 1 tune
-Extra fuel rail with Siemens high flow injectors
-Upgraded K&N air filter with heat shield
-All hoses (with some extra), pipes, bolts, belt, pulleys

As a bonus, I will include
-Tranny mounts
-New VAC Motorsports PSP pulley
-MAF from a 330

http://i46.tinypic.com/qpl8o1.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/ncgro0.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/1zeggms.png

TrippinBimmer 01-29-2013 07:20 PM

To clear up some stuff for Potential Buyers...

1. That is stock 330 injectors as mine has the same purple tops.
2. That ECU is not plug and play and will throw a Tamper Dot on the Guage. (Also, will have to be used on 330i only and not sure what DME it is MS42, MS43, or MS45)
3. I would recommend using a Mechanical Tensioner Pulley and not the Hydro one on the late models.
4. Tapping into the dipstick is not bad but only have to worry about it clogging up and not able to drain and you will blow the seal on the charger.
5. I also see spark plugs is not in the kit as well. I would recommend a step colder plugs and a cooper plug. NGK R5671A-7
6. OP posted about FPR. On the let model 330 it is built into the fuel filter. (I would recommend getting it replaced and if u have a high mileage car New Fuel Pump as well)
7. You will need some Vacuum line as well 3mm is what you will need and about 3ft will be enough to finish up the Bosch BOV.

GL with sell. Its a great kit I'm sure.

-Trip

alien2936 01-29-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrippinBimmer (Post 15108999)

2. That ECU is not plug and play and will throw a Tamper Dot on the Guage. (Also, will have to be used on 330i only and not sure what DME it is MS42, MS43, or MS45)
3. I would recommend using a Mechanical Tensioner Pulley and not the Hydro one on the late models.
4. Tapping into the dipstick is not bad but only have to worry about it clogging up and not able to drain and you will blow the seal on the charger.

-Trip

Thanks for your help buddy - I appreciate it :thumbup:

wshgrntd 01-30-2013 10:31 AM

Only if this was up for sale about a week ago? Is this a g-power kit?

alien2936 01-30-2013 11:30 AM

Nope - this isn't a g-power kit. The kit looks different and this one puts out much more power/torque. I bought this kit off of a forum member in October 2012. It has been sitting in a box in my closet since then...kept going back and forth on this or an m3. :idea:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wshgrntd (Post 15111071)
Only if this was up for sale about a week ago? Is this a g-power kit?

cardsfan007 01-30-2013 01:23 PM

God I want this! Hopefully this is around in a couple months so I can save up for it!

Sent from my MB865 using Bimmer App

MrGL2 01-30-2013 01:30 PM

What modifications would be needed to make this kit work on a bone stock 323ci ? Thank you !

alien2936 01-30-2013 02:12 PM

Honestly, I'm not quite sure :/ .... there is probably someone on here that's tried it. I wish it knew more, but I wouldn't risk it unless you're sure it's compatible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGL2 (Post 15111965)
What modifications would be needed to make this kit work on a bone stock 323ci ? Thank you !

cardsfan007 01-30-2013 02:48 PM

how much would shipping be to 63011?

alien2936 01-30-2013 03:00 PM

Quick quote on UPS website says for around 70lbs (which it is around there) to your zip is around $76. I would recommend insurance on this though.

I assure you I'm not trying to make money off of shipping - so I would quote $100 and then refund you via paypal any difference from actual (and I'll send you the shipping receipt).

Let me know!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardsfan007 (Post 15112282)
how much would shipping be to 63011?

TrippinBimmer 01-31-2013 01:01 AM

Hope you don't mind me helping op :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGL2 (Post 15111965)

You will need to 2 extra reducer to your Throttle Body and MAF Size (that is for the hardware).

Then would need to email Samir for a tune for the 323i. (Most of Techniks Tunes are outdated but will get you going until you can find someone who can fine tune the s/c for you...

-Trip

redbull 325is 01-31-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrippinBimmer (Post 15108999)

5. I also see spark plugs is not in the kit as well. I would recommend a step colder plugs and a cooper plug. NGK R5671A-7
6. OP posted about FPR. On the let model 330 it is built into the fuel filter. (I would recommend getting it replaced and if u have a high mileage car New Fuel Pump as well)
7. You will need some Vacuum line as well 3mm is what you will need and about 3ft will be enough to finish up the Bosch BOV.

-Trip

I thought EWS wouldn't be aligned (vin mismatch) and it wouldn't even let the car start?

TrippinBimmer 02-01-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbull 325is (Post 15117353)
I thought EWS wouldn't be aligned (vin mismatch) and it wouldn't even let the car start?

That is correct why I said not plug and play...

MikeyV89 02-01-2013 10:05 AM

I've seen this kit before, with the exact images from some guy from Canada and I know he pretty much stopped posting. Just to clear things up, since these are the old pictures from that guy, you actually have the kit right? Because I sent him money and never got the kit, luckily Paypal had my back and I got refunded. But this is legit right?

slow330 02-01-2013 06:56 PM

Quick question! Why is there 2 BOV?

TrippinBimmer 02-02-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slow330 (Post 15120769)
Quick question! Why is there 2 BOV?

Spare one for u :D

alien2936 02-02-2013 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrippinBimmer (Post 15121625)

Thanks for all your help on this bro - much appreciated :thumbup:

alien2936 02-02-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyV89 (Post 15118903)
I've seen this kit before, with the exact images from some guy from Canada and I know he pretty much stopped posting. Just to clear things up, since these are the old pictures from that guy, you actually have the kit right? Because I sent him money and never got the kit, luckily Paypal had my back and I got refunded. But this is legit right?

That's wack bro. I DEFINITELY HAVE THE KIT! .... The guy had great communication with me and sent me the kit (from Canada) very fast. All around great guy...something weird must have happened with your transaction. Sorry to hear that tho...

I picked up the kit from him for $1920. So, I was just trying to get that much back out of it. I figured $2000 would cover the paypal fees...but I'm willing to take the same $1920 if someone sends it as a "gift"...

Were you still interested in picking this up?

PM me :D

MikeyV89 02-02-2013 11:47 AM

Maybe after April 15th lol

slow330 02-02-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrippinBimmer (Post 15121625)

Lol, i got the instrutions to the install thanks to the OP, **great guy**
And my question was prior to seen the installation manual!
As i have (2) bosch bov aswell! o_O

Op sorry to hijack you thread! And thank you once again for the Manual!