E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Health & Fitness (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Dom's Progress Thread (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=968507)

domcreates 01-30-2013 01:01 PM

Dom's Progress Thread
 
Hey what's up, my name is Dom and i'm 21 years old. With the help of many forum members (dabears, DylloS, M3inline6 and some others) we have made an improved nutrition and workout plan that i'm going to follow because I want to get more into fitness.

Here is a link to my bodybuilding.com profile

BODYBUILDING.COM domcreates

Here is my goal physique.

And here is my goal for me and my girlfriend. She's almost there, but can't work out right now due to shoulder issues. I'll post up pics of our progress together as well once she starts working out again.

Help keep me positive and give me hints on how I can try to achieve it

My Workout Plan:

Tuesday
Back & Bi's & Calves

Thursday
Chest & Tri's

Friday
Legs & Abs & Forearms

Sunday
Shoulders & Traps

My Nutrition:


Workout Days
3400 calories

400g protein
250g carbs
93g fat

Rest Days
2000 calories

39g fat
106g carbs
316g protein

Supplements:


Whey Protein
Casein Protein
Creatine
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil

domcreates 01-30-2013 01:03 PM

1-31-13

http://i.imgur.com/Lz6fgdd.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/NfROCAk.jpg?1

2-15-13

http://i.imgur.com/FksHFRS.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/m883lqw.jpg?1

3-1-13

kushy 01-30-2013 04:50 PM

Please don't think that physique is attainable natty

domcreates 01-30-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 15112805)
Please don't think that physique is attainable natty

That's what I have been told haha, but either way I will try to get to that while staying natural. Even if I can't reach it, it'll still be a goal :)

DylloS 01-30-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domcreates (Post 15112956)
That's what I have been told haha, but either way I will try to get to that while staying natural. Even if I can't reach it, it'll still be a goal :)

Dom, don't be consumed with the mirror. Eat right, lift heavy, stay consistent, and stay patient and it will come.

domcreates 01-30-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 15113092)
Dom, don't be consumed with the mirror. Eat right, lift heavy, stay consistent, and stay patient and it will come.

Yes sir I will try :hi:

domcreates 01-31-2013 07:39 AM

First progress pic is up as well as link in the OP to my bodybuilding.com profile

Act of God 01-31-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 15112805)
Please don't think that physique is attainable natty

+1000

Better stock of up Anavar at the very least if you want to look like the second guy. T/GH at the very least for the first guy.

domcreates 01-31-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Act of God (Post 15114742)
+1000

Better stock of up Anavar at the very least if you want to look like the second guy. T/GH at the very least for the first guy.

The second guy? The one with the girl? I don't think he takes steroids lol

Act of God 01-31-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domcreates (Post 15114745)
The second guy? The one with the girl? I don't think he takes steroids lol

They both have a level of bodfat that screams unnatural, especially her. Could be a cutting agent, water pills, var, GH. Just saying, always remember these people may be taking stuff so don't overly compare if you are going natural...you'll drive yourself crazy

domcreates 01-31-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Act of God (Post 15114753)
They both have a level of bodfat that screams unnatural, especially her. Could be a cutting agent, water pills, var, GH. Just saying, always remember these people may be taking stuff so don't overly compare if you are going natural...you'll drive yourself crazy

I don't know, I feel like the second picture of the girl and guy are attainable naturally, especially for my gf. We'll see :thumbup:

Act of God 01-31-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domcreates (Post 15114763)
I don't know, I feel like the second picture of the girl and guy are attainable naturally, especially for my gf. We'll see :thumbup:

It may be possible, but I have had some experience in this :thumbup:

dabears 01-31-2013 09:15 AM

First pic... roids

Second pic... totally attainable imo, maybe not realistic to maintain however.

DylloS 01-31-2013 09:16 AM

It blows my mind that someone that looks like you needed so much help with all this stuff. You lucky fuuck lol.

domcreates 01-31-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Act of God (Post 15114771)
It may be possible, but I have had some experience in this :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabears (Post 15114849)
First pic... roids

Second pic... totally attainable imo, maybe not realistic to maintain however.

Yea i'm feeling dabears. No disrespect God haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 15114854)
It blows my mind that someone that looks like you needed so much help with all this stuff. You lucky fuuck lol.

Swimming might have helped me? I've been swimming competitively now for about 13 years :)

DylloS 01-31-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domcreates (Post 15115002)
Yea i'm feeling dabears. No disrespect God haha



Swimming might have helped me? I've been swimming competitively now for about 13 years :)

definitely man. Lots of activity and good genes will help you with this process.

domcreates 01-31-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 15115012)
definitely man. Lots of activity and good genes will help you with this process.

Yea, one more year and then i'm done swimming haha.

Act of God 01-31-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domcreates (Post 15115002)
Yea i'm feeling dabears. No disrespect God haha

I will smite you! :confused:

domcreates 01-31-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Act of God (Post 15115155)
I will smite you! :confused:

:bow:

rohde88 01-31-2013 02:19 PM

any tangible goals? lift numbers? running/swimming times?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use