E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   one-itis texted me, what do (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=968853)

kushy 02-01-2013 09:43 AM

one-itis texted me, what do
 
after not talking for ~2 months she texts me this morning saying a song is playing that reminds her of me and that she thinks of me often etc.


What do brahs?

Breezy 02-01-2013 10:03 AM

haha i kind of did that...except i didn't directly say i think of her often, instead hinted at it by the fact that I hit her up...my motive? I wanted some pvssy...her motive? she wants d!ck..give it to her.

Mark M 02-01-2013 10:05 AM

Ummm...from the write up in your SIG, it sounds like you have issues with getting / retaining women? Unless that is a joke?

I don't know your situation....I just know that in most cases it never works out. Sure you both miss the good times. They felt safe and predictable and she'll feel confortable around you. However when ever couples get back together...it is a bridge, not a destination.

Whatever ya do...don't start fawning or pining over her. If you do show her attention...do it in an alpha manner. And go spend some time on PUA forums to pick up some tips.

DylloS 02-01-2013 10:11 AM

What's the history with you too? Is this the one with the bf? Be detailed if you can.

XKxRome0ox 02-01-2013 10:14 AM

One-itis = ex-girlfriend?

[bimmerapp]

VALMONT 02-01-2013 10:16 AM

recycle it

kushy 02-01-2013 10:27 AM

The sig is a joke.
We were seeing each other for a bit, but she's (a lot?) older than me. Said if she were to see somebody right now it would be because she wants to settle down and be comfortable. I'm 21 and not in the same position so it clearly won't work.

please tell me I'm stupid for considering texting her back

DylloS 02-01-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 15118972)
The sig is a joke.
We were seeing each other for a bit, but she's (a lot?) older than me. Said if she were to see somebody right now it would be because she wants to settle down and be comfortable. I'm 21 and not in the same position so it clearly won't work.

please tell me I'm stupid for considering texting her back

you're not stupid. How old is she? She's stupid for putting thoughts in your head. Sucks your in different points in your life but you should probably try your best to pretend she doesn't exist. It sounds like she is interested though and it's hard for her to say no to you. It just sucks a lot of people in this world have an age in which they think they have to be married. This makes a lot of potentially great relationships never happen.

casino is no lie 02-01-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox (Post 15118936)
One-itis = ex-girlfriend?

One-itis - Often confused with love, this is the feeling that a particular woman is actually special. This is just an illusion; she is the same as the other three or so billion. "Go **** ten other women" is the most commonly prescribed treatment for this "disease" (hence the "itis"), as it tends to show quite quickly how very alike people are.

In other words, get over yourself and your obsession with that girl, because it's just an illusion. And when you get rejected, don't be depressed. Because there's really not much to worry about.
Dude, you definitely have oneitis for that girl. You've been talking about her nonstop for the past week. Don't you realize she's nothing special, and that you are just being fooled? Snap out of it so you won't be so depressed when she rejects you!

Breezy 02-01-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casino is no lie (Post 15119114)
One-itis - Often confused with love, this is the feeling that a particular woman is actually special. This is just an illusion; she is the same as the other three or so billion. "Go **** ten other women" is the most commonly prescribed treatment for this "disease" (hence the "itis"), as it tends to show quite quickly how very alike people are.

In other words, get over yourself and your obsession with that girl, because it's just an illusion. And when you get rejected, don't be depressed. Because there's really not much to worry about.
Dude, you definitely have oneitis for that girl. You've been talking about her nonstop for the past week. Don't you realize she's nothing special, and that you are just being fooled? Snap out of it so you won't be so depressed when she rejects you!

This is genius..I'm actually taking this advice. :thumbup:

mcr_driver 02-01-2013 11:57 AM

Seriously, I get bad one-itis...:facepalm:

Maybe this weekend I need to go out for superbowl instead of spending it at home. My original family plans got canceled leaving me in superbowl limbo :rofl:

I do agree that age can mess things up from time to time.

DylloS 02-01-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casino is no lie (Post 15119114)
One-itis - Often confused with love, this is the feeling that a particular woman is actually special. This is just an illusion; she is the same as the other three or so billion. "Go **** ten other women" is the most commonly prescribed treatment for this "disease" (hence the "itis"), as it tends to show quite quickly how very alike people are.

In other words, get over yourself and your obsession with that girl, because it's just an illusion. And when you get rejected, don't be depressed. Because there's really not much to worry about.
Dude, you definitely have oneitis for that girl. You've been talking about her nonstop for the past week. Don't you realize she's nothing special, and that you are just being fooled? Snap out of it so you won't be so depressed when she rejects you!

I think this is so funny because it's true. I've been there. When you realize it it's much easier to get out.

casino is no lie 02-01-2013 12:03 PM

The age difference can work if you're on the same maturity level.

DylloS 02-01-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casino is no lie (Post 15119293)
The age difference can work if you're on the same maturity level.

that's true. I thought me and the ex were but she ended up being an immature whiny b1tch.

217Bimmer 02-01-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 15119359)
that's true. I thought me and the ex were but she ended up being an immature whiny b1tch.

:lmao: only took you a few years to figure it out

mcr_driver 02-01-2013 12:52 PM

Only took her a few years to let the cat out the bag, mine only needed one year I was just too stupid to realize it.

DylloS 02-01-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 217Bimmer (Post 15119424)
:lmao: only took you a few years to figure it out

I was in denial man lol.

kushy 02-01-2013 01:42 PM

Question remains. To text or not to text

217Bimmer 02-01-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 15119642)
Question remains. To text or not to text

go read solly's thread. get the upper hand, man, and focus on yourself.

huyner328 02-01-2013 02:08 PM

No text. Don't be desperate like her.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use