E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   California (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Need a bay or DIY garage (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=969303)

eerener 02-04-2013 11:14 AM

Need a bay or DIY garage
 
There was a DIY repair shop in Escondido, CA but they are out of business now. Does anybody know a DIY garage near LA? really need to replace my oil pan gasket :(

erice46 02-04-2013 11:29 AM

My driveway???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Bimmer App

eerener 02-04-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erice46 (Post 15127773)
My driveway???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Bimmer App

I'm sure that you don't have a lift on your driveway :)

erice46 02-04-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerener (Post 15127843)
I'm sure that you don't have a lift on your driveway :)

He he I wish... but no need for a lift its only oil pan gasket

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Bimmer App

eerener 02-04-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erice46 (Post 15127893)
He he I wish... but no need for a lift its only oil pan gasket

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Bimmer App

yes, you are practically right but I will need to work under the car at least 3 hours :) it is a pain. Thank you anyway.

erice46 02-04-2013 03:45 PM

I removed and replaced my auto trans on jackstands trust me I know what a pain is lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Bimmer App

Redflea 02-04-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erice46 (Post 15128821)
I removed and replaced my auto trans on jackstands trust me I know what a pain is lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Bimmer App

Holy crap...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use