E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Lighting Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   When we should use the Side lamps (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=970452)

zidoff 02-10-2013 11:52 PM

When we should use the Side lamps
 
When we should use the Side lamps(first position on the switch housing inside the car near the steering wheel)?

Thanks In advance.

Marshmallow 02-11-2013 01:28 AM

When you need dash lights or marker lights for others to see you but you don't want to blind them with your headlights.

E46Moonlight 02-11-2013 01:29 AM

:facepalm:

Zell 02-11-2013 01:32 AM

Have you...have you taken driver's ed yet?

330i ZHP 02-11-2013 01:32 AM

holy crap, really?

zidoff 02-11-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcollins (Post 15149724)
When you need dash lights or marker lights for others to see you but you don't want to blind them with your headlights.

Thanks for your Reply.

But for sure in Parking mode and note in driving mode otherwise it will cause an accident since the light aren't strong enough to drive in the dark.

Best Regards.

Patton323I 02-11-2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zell (Post 15149735)
Have you...have you taken driver's ed yet?

Question of the day kids!

Marshmallow 02-11-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zidoff (Post 15149813)
Thanks for your Reply.

But for sure in Parking mode and note in driving mode otherwise it will cause an accident since the light aren't strong enough to drive in the dark.

Best Regards.

Anytime! I try not to troll:thumbsup:

Marshmallow 02-11-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patton323I (Post 15149818)
Question of the day kids!

I can't tell if these jokes are directed at me or OP:hmm:I'm gonna guess OP...

zidoff 02-11-2013 02:49 AM

:thumbsup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by hcollins (Post 15149826)
I can't tell if these jokes are directed at me or OP:hmm:I'm gonna guess OP...


RayPooley 02-11-2013 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zidoff (Post 15149539)
When we should use the Side lamps(first position on the switch housing inside the car near the steering wheel)?

Thanks In advance.

Twilight hours ie dusk and dawn. Misty and foggy.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use