E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Political Talk (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Ted Nugent to attend the State of the Union Address (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=970683)

phrozen06 02-12-2013 07:21 AM

Ted Nugent to attend the State of the Union Address
 
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-of-the-union/

Quote:

Ted Nugent, the rock musician who was interviewed by the Secret Service last year over comments he made about Democrats and President Obama at a National Rifle Association convention, will attend the State of the Union address as the guest of Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Tex.).

Stockman, a freshman who said last month he was willing to move to impeach Obama over executive actions taken to enhance gun laws, said in a statement that he is sure “Ted will have plenty to say” after the address.

Nugent’s comments at the NRA convention last April set off a political firestorm, as Democrats highlighted his endorsement of Mitt Romney. Nugent said Republicans should “ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off” on election day, and that “If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

The Secret Service met with Nugent a few days after his comments, and afterward said the issue had been resolved and required no further action.

Meanwhile, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has invited a fourth-grader from Newtown, Conn,. and her mother to be her guests. Many other Democrats are inviting victims of gun violence to attend.
Good for you Ted. ;)

'busa 02-12-2013 08:40 AM

Two months til April.

Lair 02-12-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'busa (Post 15153829)
Two months til April.

Can't get here soon enough.

casino is no lie 02-12-2013 09:59 AM

He had nothing but nice things to say about the Secret Service when they met with him.

Rhumb 02-12-2013 10:23 AM

Can't wait for him to embarrass himself and some big swath of Republicans in the process -- might be the only truly interesting/entertaining part of the SOTU speech.

'busa 02-12-2013 10:26 AM

He should bring an empty chair.

phrozen06 02-12-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'busa (Post 15153829)
Two months til April.

66 days till Ted Nugent is either in jail or dead.

bimmerfan08 02-12-2013 02:09 PM

:rofl: you liberals crack me up but then so do extreme conservatives

Act of God 02-12-2013 02:17 PM

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/12/th...-union-guests/

Here's a list of Michelle Obama's invite list, go make a thread about that too

oie77 02-12-2013 02:33 PM

Cant stop being the stupid party...Just cant stop.

Act of God 02-12-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oie77 (Post 15154999)
Cant stop being the stupid party...Just cant stop.

Clearly you've never heard Stranglehold, the man is a god!

SLVR JDM 02-12-2013 02:58 PM

Ok.

'busa 02-12-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Act of God (Post 15154912)
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/12/th...-union-guests/

Here's a list of Michelle Obama's invite list, go make a thread about that too

Bobak Ferdowski? Cool!
Lesbians! Awesome!

'busa 02-12-2013 04:45 PM

Some patriot, too:

From a 1977 High Times interview
I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.
[...]
So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You ****ing swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.
[...]
But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of mother****in' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.



phrozen06 02-12-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'busa (Post 15155482)
Some patriot, too:

From a 1977 High Times interview
I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.
[...]
So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You ****ing swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.
[...]
But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of mother****in' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.



And he's considered a patriot? :lmao:

bimmerfan08 02-12-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'busa (Post 15155482)
Some patriot, too:

From a 1977 High Times interview
I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.
[...]
So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You ****ing swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.
[...]
But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of mother****in' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.



Holy hell :rofl:

mistrzmiasta 02-12-2013 06:21 PM

have we labeled him a spokesman for the republican party yet?

Lair 02-12-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta (Post 15155814)
have we labeled him a spokesman for the republican party yet?

No, the republican party did.

pancakes 02-12-2013 09:19 PM

ted nugent... what a joke.

badfast 02-12-2013 09:21 PM

What's with the green ribbons? And how come Boner and Eddie Munster is not wearing them?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use