E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   New England (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   For Sale: 330xi Alpine White $6000 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=973556)

KashM3 02-28-2013 11:20 AM

For Sale: 330xi Alpine White $6000

FS: 01 330xi sedan Alpine White $6000 OBO (reasonable)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT
PRICE CHANGE: 5700 CASH FIRM

2001 BMW 330XI
All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
Auto transmission
3.0L inline 6 cyl engine
Less than 2k miles ago and a fresh oil change (Mobil 1 Synthentic)
This car is fully loaded. It has "most" options which include:
Premium Package, and Cold Weather Package. However, no sports package.
Alpine White III exterior with Dove (light slate grey) leather interior-Sport style heated, power and memory front seats with power lumbar support and extended thigh support

17 Inch wheels
4Spoke Multifunction steering wheel with radio controls
Rain sensing wipers (brand new, just paid $95)
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Pass through Ski bag with folding rear seats
BMW non-Xenon headlamps with headlight washers
Fog Lights
BMW Premium sound

This has been dealer maintained its whole life (besides oil changes). Car was purchased directly from the Head of Certified Sales at Hassell BMW in Freeport NY. The vehichle was his twin sisters car that was used to go to the LIRR station. The AWD on this vehicle with the all-season (deep tread) tires make this car an absolute blast to drive in any weather.
102k original miles

orginally asking $7000. I'm looking to get $6000 cash. This vehicle is priced to sell. Period. This color combo and the maintainance speak for itself. This car comes from a BMW family. I collect M3's so you can be assured that the vehicle is solid. See it for yourself. As always, first come first serve. Nice holiday present for the winter whites or a first time driver. Tons of pictures available upon request. Email me and I can forward you pics within minutes.

FYI: Car will need FCAB's within the next few thousand miles.
Im a prev. maintainance whore and had to include that tidbit.

Please call/text 516-351-five8eightthree (I am located in Valley Stream NY 11581, exit 15 off SS Pkwy) 10 mins or less from JFK.

Car needed a new lower power steering hose (which will be installed prior to purchase). Also putting on 4 Michelin's this week and taking off the winter setup unless someone wants the Dunlop winter's

BRccKLYN 02-28-2013 01:28 PM

I'm also in ny and might be interested. Pics?

KashM3 02-28-2013 02:50 PM

I have pictures and videos available immediately. Send me an email at kash.prashad@yahoo.com or shoot me a text at the number provided above.

I have received several phone calls this afternoon. To be honest, Im not holding the car for ANYONE. First one with cash gets it. PERIOD. Cash is king, right?

trizzuth 03-01-2013 02:43 PM

No Sport package but "Sport style" front seats? You mean you or someone added sport package seats to this non-sport car?

nice price anyways. GLWS

KashM3 03-11-2013 02:21 PM

My apologies. I stand corrected by a fellow member...thanks. The car has luxury seats. I can send pictures at anytime. Unfortunately I do not have a "host" site to link the pictures from, but I can email videos and pictures relatively quick.

The car will have 4 all-season Michelin's and a new lower power steering hose(hi-pressure) installed prior to sale. The ps hose is a common fault of the earlier e46 3'ers and they supposedly revised the clamps. The car will not come with stock rims and will come with (4) ASA 17*8 rims purchased from TireRack N.A with the Michelin Pilot's installed.

I have responded to several PM's and I will NOT hold the car without full payment. I feel that the vehicle is aggressively priced for sale and I am 110% FIRM on the price.
No questions.

I posted in the New-England forum because I figured that you individuals could benifit greatly from an AWD car.

Have a pleasant day and thanks for your interest.

m3e46freak 09-25-2013 04:16 AM

Yep, photosASAP