E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Engine & Performance (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   FS: E46 M RPI Intake Scoops (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=974483)

e36-2.0 03-05-2013 02:43 PM

FS: E46 M RPI Intake Scoops

RPI Intake scoops

linom3 03-15-2013 05:53 PM

for m3?

e36-2.0 03-16-2013 01:13 AM

Yes for m3!

linom3 03-16-2013 03:08 PM

text me pics! 2019883967 Ill take them.

e36-2.0 05-06-2013 08:43 PM

Bump!

sante4000 05-07-2013 10:53 AM

are the scoops sold?

raptorman5174 05-26-2013 01:20 PM

Re: FS: E46 M RPI Intake Scoops

Pics?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using BimmerApp mobile app

e36-2.0 03-21-2014 08:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Dear Michael Lishnevsky AKA username mlishn of:
1407 Avenue Z #206
Brooklyn, NY 11235-3811
USA

I sure hope your scam to get my RPI Scoops for free was worth it. For those who don't know, Mr. Michael Lishnevsky initiated a Paypal Claim stating this item was not received only LESS than 7 days after the transaction was made and already shipped. Although I am partially at fault for not paying the extra 15 dollar premium to have this shipped with a tracking number. I figured the premium for a tracking number was not worth it and Michael would be a stand up guy. Unfortunately, this was not the case. He still pressed for a claim for a refund knowing clearly it had already been shipped. Paypal placed the claim in his favor only because I didn't have a tracking number and my packing slips and receipts presented were not sufficient evidence of shipment.

Anyways for anyone that comes across this... BUYER/SELLER beware! I would never deal with this individual again. He is not to be trusted and clearly had ZERO integrity.

I have also taken the liberty to capture his LinkedIn and Facebook profiles in case future employers or what not come across this.

PS:
This post has also been made on other forums aswell. Good day

Michael Lishnevsky
Software Developer & Entreprenuer
Greater New York City Area Computer Software

Previous:
Almost Famous, AR-Tech International, Inc, UPS

Education:
State University of New York at Stony Brook

YYCZHP 03-22-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e36-2.0 (Post 16065301)
Dear Michael Lishnevsky AKA username mlishn of:

1407 Avenue Z #206

Brooklyn, NY 11235-3811

USA

I sure hope your scam to get my RPI Scoops for free was worth it. For those who don't know, Mr. Michael Lishnevsky initiated a Paypal Claim stating this item was not received only LESS than 7 days after the transaction was made and already shipped. Although I am partially at fault for not paying the extra 15 dollar premium to have this shipped with a tracking number. I figured the premium for a tracking number was not worth it and Michael would be a stand up guy. Unfortunately, this was not the case. He still pressed for a claim for a refund knowing clearly it had already been shipped. Paypal placed the claim in his favor only because I didn't have a tracking number and my packing slips and receipts presented were not sufficient evidence of shipment.

Anyways for anyone that comes across this... BUYER/SELLER beware! I would never deal with this individual again. He is not to be trusted and clearly had ZERO integrity.

I have also taken the liberty to capture his LinkedIn and Facebook profiles in case future employers or what not come across this.

PS:

This post has also been made on other forums aswell. Good day

Michael Lishnevsky

Software Developer & Entreprenuer

Greater New York City Area Computer Software

Previous:

Almost Famous, AR-Tech International, Inc, UPS

Education:

State University of New York at Stony Brook

What a classy man and an even better entrepreneur... Too bad he doesn't have a business listed under his name or any sort of contact information. For the few bucks it would be worth signing his business up for a subscription to some weird fetish magazine. If I saw these were for sale I would have grabbed them off you as I'm local.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app