E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Gun Talk (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   went to dicks today for mossberg pistol grip pump (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=975448)

wasp9166 03-10-2013 06:48 PM

went to dicks today for mossberg pistol grip pump
 
guy says, they never know when they are coming in, and they are only on the rack for a few hours,lol

now i gota check every tues to see if any were on truck :excited:

Yosha452 03-10-2013 06:56 PM

sometimes big 5 has them.

wasp9166 03-10-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosha452 (Post 15237210)
sometimes big 5 has them.

nothing like that in ny

cowmoo32 03-10-2013 07:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHXZdDIkwWI

wasp9166 03-10-2013 07:23 PM

fack you , i won't do what ya tell me!

love that song

david05111 03-10-2013 07:41 PM

Gun forum...just sayin.

Also, they're all over the place here.

wasp9166 03-10-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david05111 (Post 15237330)
Gun forum...just sayin.

Also, they're all over the place here.

oh, didn't see there was one

you talking new york?

Sentaruu 03-10-2013 07:48 PM

anything with a pistol grip that looks mean is garunteed to fly off the shelves anywhere in ny. whether its a shotgun or rifle.

evolved 03-10-2013 07:54 PM

This is the best thread I've read today.




http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4wx0rby091qz5hk5.jpg

wasp9166 03-10-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentaruu (Post 15237346)
anything with a pistol grip that looks mean is garunteed to fly off the shelves anywhere in ny. whether its a shotgun or rifle.

:clap:

JonJon 03-10-2013 08:16 PM

Please don't give D!cks any of your money

Shaban 03-10-2013 08:17 PM

Every gun shop here is completely out of stock. No ammo, no guns, barely any accessories.

peytonracer4 03-10-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonJon (Post 15237409)
Please don't give D!cks any of your money

Why

JonJon 03-10-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peytonracer4 (Post 15237418)
Why

Lost my business forever

Quote:

We are extremely saddened by the unspeakable tragedy that occurred last week in Newtown, CT, and our hearts go out to the victims and their families, and to the entire community.

Out of respect for the victims and their families, during this time of national mourning we have removed all guns from sale and from display in our store nearest to Newtown and suspended the sale of modern sporting rifles in all of our stores chainwide.

We continue to extend our deepest sympathies to those affected by this terrible tragedy.

wasp9166 03-10-2013 08:27 PM

lol

was gonna buy online, but then , from what i've been told, i'd have to have it shipped to a gun store and pay them a fee

JonJon 03-10-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasp9166 (Post 15237438)
lol

was gonna buy online, but then , from what i've been told, i'd have to have it shipped to a gun store and pay them a fee

Who told you that? :facepalm:

Edit: Are you looking for just the grip or the whole long gun?

///MACHINE 03-10-2013 08:44 PM

mossberg is garbage.

wasp9166 03-10-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonJon (Post 15237452)
Who told you that? :facepalm:

Edit: Are you looking for just the grip or the whole long gun?

the whole gun

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///MACHINE (Post 15237474)
mossberg is garbage.

y is that

i'm not sure i need to focus on quality when blasting someone in the chest with .00 buck, just about anything should do,lol

evolved 03-10-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasp9166 (Post 15237484)
the whole gun



y is that

i'm not sure i need to focus on quality when blasting someone in the chest with .00 buck, just about anything should do,lol

Yeah, who needs to worry about silly things like cycling a shell when trying to defend yourself.

JonJon 03-10-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasp9166 (Post 15237484)
the whole gun



y is that

i'm not sure i need to focus on quality when blasting someone in the chest with .00 buck, just about anything should do,lol

Well then yes, you need to take possession of it from an FFL.

Get a Remington 870 instead. Buck ain't gonna go anywhere when that mossberg doesn't chamber...
Last thing you'll hear is the rattling of its loose stock

Lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use