E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Hooked up with her. want to ask her out. help (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=976724)

Pedi 03-18-2013 01:13 AM

Hooked up with her. want to ask her out. help

background
so i hooked up with my neighbor 2 nights ago i met 2 weeks ago. i actually really like this girl. we met because of our dogs .. both husky puppies. we talk and text a few times a day since we met.

anyways 2 nights ago we had a few shots and couple of beers playing BP at my place. we went to my bedroom to check on our dogs. we sat for a couple of mins petting our dogs and suddenly she kisses me and after 45 mins of foreplay we do it pretty much until sunrise. (i have never lasted this long). my roommates were surprised how long it lasted.

i know for a fact that i want to be with her . i want to text her this kind of cheesy text. what do you guys think? bad/good idea? too cheesy ? should i tell her in person? i know i am over thinking this.. just help :facepalm:

"Sarah you are not here with me right now so i cannot tell you this in person .I have been thinking of you for a freakin week at night, work, school .. Pretty much everywhere . I genuinely like you. You make me happy whenever you are around. You are gorgeous & your personality is super attractive.
Unless you don't have mutual feeling towards me I want to take you out for dinner and a movie night."

HyeWarrior 03-18-2013 01:24 AM

Way too much all at once. I'm sure others will say the same. Slow it down, be casual, just hit her up and see if she wants to hang out again. Take it from there.

RKiepper 03-18-2013 01:37 AM

Rofl.

Wayyyy to much at once. Lol. Play it cool, take it slow.

o///mroalansari 03-18-2013 07:21 AM

Meet halfway. Tell her how u feel and about the date but tone it down a bit

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Bimmer App

Adamo99 03-18-2013 07:36 AM

Jebus, gay it up a bit more why don't you. Next time you see her, just ask her out to dinner. What's the big deal? You've already hooked up.

Kids..

awesomechinz 03-18-2013 07:39 AM

Make sure u bang her good so she bees happy

BRccKLYN 03-18-2013 09:29 AM

Just keep on banging her. If she hits you with the "this is all we ever do" then take her to white castle..

awesomechinz 03-18-2013 09:45 AM

Pics?

JJR4884 03-18-2013 09:46 AM

OP you are doing it all wrong

-You need to get one of those "Between Me and You" cards. They have perfect cards that send the "You were right for me from the second I met you" message. Don't forget to write a paragragh or two to empshasize how much of the one she is for you.
-A dozen roses from 1-800-FLOWERS, local florists are a rip off and don't have fresh flowers. Besides, supporting local businesses is overrated.
-I'm sure you can you find some Valentine's chocolates at some dollar store. Tell her that even though Valentine's is over, she is still yours.
-Now would be a good time to look at some family plans for the iPhone, girls love that phone in white. That will surely win her over.
-You should buy her a little chickie for Easter to, and when the chickie is big enough, take it to a local pond and set it free. She will melt.
-Have you asked her father yet for her hand in relationship? Better get on that before another guy does.
-Also, don't forget to remove your balls and put them in a well stitched leather pouch. They should fit perfectly in one of the inside pockets in her Coach bag.

DylloS 03-18-2013 10:09 AM

OP, jesus fuucking christ. I feel like the fuucking love guru when I read sh1t like this. You are wayyyy over the top. Keep it simple. Just invite her to do something and hang out. This is not a god damn romantic comedy. Sh1t like this scares people away. Play it cool, act like she's not some super special girl at first and you will be fine. Odds are she likes you, don't say all this over the top stuff to give her a reason not to.

JJR4884 03-18-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 15260316)
OP, jesus fuucking christ. I feel like the fuucking love guru when I read sh1t like this. You are wayyyy over the top. Keep it simple. Just invite her to do something and hang out. This is not a god damn romantic comedy. Sh1t like this scares people away. Play it cool, act like she's not some super special girl at first and you will be fine. Odds are she likes you, don't say all this over the top stuff to give her a reason not to.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop being so insensitive. Read my post, this is true love MICHAEL.

Unbelievable. Where is the romance nowadays?

Sweep her off her feet OP!!! I believe in you! Get her this

http://www.amazon.com/Titanic-100th-.../dp/B007PK8WYE

DylloS 03-18-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurreyF1 (Post 15260332)
You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop being so insensitive. Read my post, this is true love MICHAEL.

Imagine he hasn't responded because he's on a hunt to find all the things you told him about.

JJR4884 03-18-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 15260346)
Imagine he hasn't responded because he's on a hunt to find all the things you told him about.

:thanks:

jhaurimn 03-18-2013 11:04 AM

Being neighbors seems nice now, but if things go bad you'll regret it.

HBizzo88 03-18-2013 11:12 AM

I call BS. Op is a 43 year old man.
Pedi+Pediphile??? Open your eyes!

DylloS 03-18-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBizzo88 (Post 15260473)
I call BS. Op is a 43 year old man.
Pedi+Pediphile??? Open your eyes!

i loled

Breezy 03-18-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurreyF1 (Post 15260332)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

mcr_driver 03-18-2013 11:37 AM

:rofl:

jared_wiesner 03-18-2013 12:17 PM

How about, let me buy you dinner tonight.... That's it

IdahoToyo 03-18-2013 12:24 PM

That isn't a text message. That's a short e-mail.

Don't you dare ask a girl out through a text message either. I personally hate that this is what is deemed ok. Pick up the damn phone, give her a call. Or just walk next door and knock.

Also reiterating that being neighbors will not be of benefit to you. It may seem great now, but the resulting proximity will be a downfall.