E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Political Talk (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Oh, North Korea again (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=977260)

bostonsc4 03-20-2013 02:47 PM

Oh, North Korea again
 
Someone tell this fat fvck to shut his mouth.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-bombers-again

He's got the potential to stir up a whole lot of trouble, sh1ts going to hit the fan in the next few years I imagine...

MDydinanM 03-20-2013 02:51 PM

http://funnypicturesplus.com/wp-cont...ng-un-meme.jpg

casino is no lie 03-20-2013 03:01 PM

http://i.imgur.com/VHjO1gt.jpg

Manny330 03-20-2013 03:03 PM

Someone needs to assassinate this biatch already.

Rhumb 03-20-2013 03:09 PM

I think its about time China take the responsible role and rein in their spoiled brat that is NK that they've been coddling so as to have a wild card in their hand for own strategic purposes. Seems that wild card is simply getting too wild and chaotic and is likely to be causing more problems than not for China itself. I'm getting the sense that China is quickly tiring of NKs childish and dangerous antics though perhaps aren't quite sure just how to rein it in.

NK's starting to put everyone in a bind. The US/SK on one hand don't want a military skirmish that has the potential to escalate quickly, yet on the other, they can't be seen as to be acquiescing and thus condoning and encouraging NKs brinksmanship. So does the US/SK fly another B-52 over their own airspace, which they have every right to do? Or do they not and essentially back down in the face of NK's threats. And to whatever they do and NOT escalate things further.

badfast 03-20-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bostonsc4 (Post 15268610)
Someone tell this fat fvck to shut his mouth.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-bombers-again

He's got the potential to stir up a whole lot of trouble, sh1ts going to hit the fan in the next few years I imagine...

Maybe you should go tell him.

Fergo 03-20-2013 05:14 PM

The napoleon complex is strong with this one

NOVAbimmer 03-20-2013 05:20 PM

I'd fly another B-52 from east to west along the DMZ with a big middle finger painted on the right side.

But I'm just ornery like that.

MDydinanM 03-20-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer (Post 15269092)
I'd fly another B-52 from east to west along the DMZ with a big middle finger painted on the right side.

But I'm just ornery like that.

:rofl:

Act of God 04-04-2013 05:20 PM

So what hell is going on here with this? I'm seeing all kinds of crazy stuff every day but no one seems to really be discussing it...

evolved 04-04-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Act of God (Post 15312987)
So what hell is going on here with this? I'm seeing all kinds of crazy stuff every day but no one seems to really be discussing it...

It's been front and center of both CNN and Fox for the past 3 days, among many other news sources. On top of that, the US has deployed a missile defense group to Guam, which I would imagine the POTUS had a say in.

5ynd1cat3 04-04-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolved (Post 15313120)
It's been front and center of both CNN and Fox for the past 3 days, among many other news sources. On top of that, the US has deployed a missile defense group to Guam, which I would imagine the POTUS had a say in.

No way. All that extra weight would make it tip over.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App

bostonsc4 04-04-2013 08:17 PM

They officially declared a state of war on SK, and declared the armistice of peace in 53' null and void. They mobilized their military and paraded missiles down their streets as they held a military rally. They said they have intentions of hitting US targets in the pacific, and mainland west coast if they so desire. Tensions are rising pretty quickly, and I have a feeling that NK is stupid enough to try something.



Even IF they secretly launch a missile of some sort, at ANY target, the US has Navy offshore with patriot cruise missiles waiting to shoot it down. If they do that, I suspect NK will see our 2.5 billion dollar bicep flex again in the shape of a B-2 spirit bomber, and it won't be just a flyover.

MDydinanM 04-04-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Act of God (Post 15312987)
So what hell is going on here with this? I'm seeing all kinds of crazy stuff every day but no one seems to really be discussing it...

where have you been?

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=978687

Act of God 04-04-2013 09:18 PM

Ah OT, so silly of me to look in the politics section!

HBizzo88 04-04-2013 09:29 PM

If the media didn't tell everyone that we were flying b-52's over Korea, would they still find out? I don't understand why the US shares our plan of attack with the media.

badfast 04-04-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBizzo88 (Post 15313621)
If the media didn't tell everyone that we were flying b-52's over Korea, would they still find out? I don't understand why the US shares our plan of attack with the media.

The bombers flying over Korea is not part of the "plan of attack". It is a show of force and broadcasting it helps the show part.

badfast 04-04-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Act of God (Post 15313586)
Ah OT, so silly of me to look in the politics section!

Funny enough it gets more attention and discussion in OT. International stuff in political talk usually gets swept to the side.

phrozen06 04-04-2013 10:15 PM

More paydays for Haliburton

HBizzo88 04-05-2013 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badfast (Post 15313651)
The bombers flying over Korea is not part of the "plan of attack". It is a show of force and broadcasting it helps the show part.

Gotcha, still seems like we let out a little more info than we should. Such as broadcasting where a lot of our nuclear missile sites are, and where we plan to put more.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use