E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Health & Fitness (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Bahahaaa...nice tramp stamp (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=978498)

J.DoubleU.O. 03-27-2013 01:56 PM

Bahahaaa...nice tramp stamp

Changing in the locker room at the gym this morning and I look over and see this when the guy takes his shirt off...

Attachment 497437

He must lift!

kushy 03-27-2013 01:57 PM

That's so against bro code to:
1) Judge somebody in the locker room
2) Take a pic of their shitty tattoo
3) Post the pic online

Just sayin...

J.DoubleU.O. 03-27-2013 01:58 PM

I guess I'm not a bro then. Am I supposed to feel bad?

dabears 03-27-2013 02:03 PM

lol @ bro code

he has a point

but dude was asking for it getting a tramp stamp... wtf

Sentaruu 03-27-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 15289394)
3) Post the pic online

Just sayin...

+1

dudes have been dragged behind trucks down dirt roads for that sort of ****.

J.DoubleU.O. 03-27-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentaruu (Post 15289443)
+1

dudes have been dragged behind trucks down dirt roads for that sort of ****.

I asked him if he lost a bet. He didn't answer.

sweetbro858 03-27-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 15289394)
3) Post the pic online

Just sayin...

Plus.. the photo looks staged, as if he told OP "ok take it babe"

This post is suspect as fkkk

jhaurimn 03-27-2013 02:09 PM

Two problems.

1 that guy getting that tattoo
2 op taking a picture of another guy in a locker room

That is all

325iGirl03 03-27-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhaurimn (Post 15289482)
Two problems.

1 that guy getting that tattoo
2 op taking a picture of another guy in a locker room

That is all

Took the words right out of my mouth.

kushy 03-27-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 325iGirl03 (Post 15289529)
Took the words right out of my mouth.

a wild "girl" appears

ANREC330 03-27-2013 02:23 PM

Op is a **** for checking out other men.

Silversixspeed 03-27-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 15289544)
a wild "girl" appears

Lmfao

Wonder how many people will get this reference

Custom3 03-27-2013 02:32 PM

This reminds me of the time me and my best friend use to go to the gym. One day in the locker room there was this old man butt naked. Old as hell, look like he was at least in his high 90s.....My best friend was like I got to take a picture of this old ass guy. So he decided to take a pic with his NEW phone which he didn't really know how to use. After trying for a few minutes to figure out how to take a pic he finally does BUT his phone had one of those loud camera noises they put so it sounds like a real camera and he didnt know....the whole locker room heard it and the old man turned around really fast to cover his goods...lmaoooo...he got so busted...we laughed so hard...good times

Sentaruu 03-27-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.DoubleU.O. (Post 15289465)
I asked him if he lost a bet. He didn't answer.

i was talkin about taking pics of other dudes in the locker room....

http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/images/smilies/gay.gif

J.DoubleU.O. 03-27-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetbro858 (Post 15289472)
Plus.. the photo looks staged, as if he told OP "ok take it babe"

This post is suspect as fkkk

Sweetbro, I've seen about enough stupid ass posts out of you. Seriously, shut the FVCK up. And you're local enough, so if you'd like I'll come tell you to your face.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANREC330 (Post 15289557)
Op is a **** for checking out other men.

Mouthy for a newb. You might wanna shut the FVCK up too. You're in CA and I guarantee you that you wouldn't say that to my face, if you would I'd be more then happy to meet up with you somewhere.

Silversixspeed 03-27-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.DoubleU.O. (Post 15289643)
Sweetbro, I've seen about enough stupid ass posts out of you. Seriously, shut the FVCK up. And you're local enough, so if you'd like I'll come tell you to your face.

Mouthy for a newb. You might wanna shut the FVCK up too. You're in CA and I guarantee you that you wouldn't say that to my face, if you would I'd be more then happy to meet up with you somewhere.

Dude, you took a pic of a nearly naked guy in a locker room, then posted it on a public forum. What kinds of responses did you honestly expect?

325iGirl03 03-27-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silversixspeed (Post 15289656)
Dude, you took a pic of a nearly naked guy in a locker room, then posted it on a public forum. What kinds of responses did you honestly expect?

Although I do agree with that... But

It was pretty ballsy and fvcking hilarious to take a picture of a dude with a tramp stamp and then ask him if it was a lost bet.

Silversixspeed 03-27-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 325iGirl03 (Post 15289667)
Although I do agree with that... But

It was pretty ballsy and fvcking hilarious to take a picture of a dude with a tramp stamp and then ask him if it was a lost bet.

The problem I have is that ALL of the guys in this subforum likely change in the mens locker room. There's no excuse for someone to take a pic of you, and post it on the internet. Invasion of privacy.
Point and laugh? Sure. Shouldn't have gone further than that though.

J.DoubleU.O. 03-27-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silversixspeed (Post 15289656)

Lulz. But that's ok, I'm secure with my sexuality and am not homophobic. I don't "check out" other men, but I am perceptive.

Regardless, if you want to make some smartass comments or homophobic slurs, especially if you're local, back it up. Sweetbro is in SD, as am I, and I've seen enough idiotic **** posted by him I have no problem calling him on it or meeting up to tell him face-to-face. Same goes for ANRE.

The mood I'm in right now, if you're within So Cal, Letrozol know and I'll hop on the 5. I'm not in a "fvck-around" mood.

And no this isn't some e-thig bullshit. I'm offering to have a face-to-face discussion with either of them so they can tell me the same thing face-to-face their keyboards make them feel comfortable saying on here.

jmcdolej 03-27-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.DoubleU.O. (Post 15289684)
Lulz. But that's ok, I'm secure with my sexuality and am not homophobic. I don't "check out" other men, but I am perceptive.

Regardless, if you want to make some smartass comments or homophobic slurs, especially if you're local, back it up. Sweetbro is in SD, as am I, and I've seen enough idiotic **** posted by him I have no problem calling him on it or meeting up to tell him face-to-face. Same goes for ANRE.

The mood I'm in right now, if you're within So Cal, Letrozol know and I'll hop on the 5. I'm not in a "fvck-around" mood.

And no this isn't some e-thig bullshit. I'm offering to have a face-to-face discussion with either of them so they can tell me the same thing face-to-face their keyboards make them feel comfortable saying on here.

Hahahaha, someone is closet gay.