E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   E46 330 FS (RI): Stock E46 330i ZHP sedan (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=983944)

jlav211 04-25-2013 07:50 AM

FS (RI): Stock E46 330i ZHP sedan
 
Sold

illirep 04-25-2013 08:50 AM

Nice looking ZHP! You may want to sell yours and buy the M3 seperately. The market is very hot for ZHP's right now. Finding the perfect trade candidate may be tough.

There was a 1 owner e36 M3 listed on ebay by a BMW dealer that ended last night, 5x,xxx miles. Silver coupe, with dove grey vaders, could probably be had for $17kish. Auction ended but not buyers. If you search completed listings, you'll see it.

Good luck.
Bill

jlav211 04-25-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illirep (Post 15371837)
Nice looking ZHP! You may want to sell yours and buy the M3 seperately. The market is very hot for ZHP's right now. Finding the perfect trade candidate may be tough.

There was a 1 owner e36 M3 listed on ebay by a BMW dealer that ended last night, 5x,xxx miles. Silver coupe, with dove grey vaders, could probably be had for $17kish. Auction ended but not buyers. If you search completed listings, you'll see it.

Good luck.
Bill

Bill,

Very good point and I would consider selling outright if the right offer came along. I do have a price in mind.

I did see that M3 (close to me in VT, as well). Seemed a bit optimistic, though, considering Enthusiast Auto Group (which can be a bit pricey as it is) has one in a rarer color with lower miles for less money!

Jeff

zabalzae 04-25-2013 09:22 AM

WTT: Stock E46 ZHP sedan for stock E36 M3
 
Pm price.
Thanks


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

jlav211 04-26-2013 08:16 AM

PMs returned.

FYI, I will consider selling outright for serious buyers.

Thanks,

Jeff

jlav211 04-28-2013 08:30 AM

Bumpers - this is now an official for sale thread.

cannan 04-29-2013 04:45 PM

That is a yummy color combination. GLWS! I miss my ZHP almost everyday.

jlav211 04-29-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cannan (Post 15383116)
That is a yummy color combination. GLWS! I miss my ZHP almost everyday.

Thanks very much. I agree - the color is really something.

jlav211 05-02-2013 09:03 AM

Up there.

jlav211 05-04-2013 07:11 PM

Guys, I found a car I'd really like. Interested in hearing offers so I can make a move on it. Thanks.

jlav211 05-06-2013 06:36 PM

Bumpers

jlav211 05-08-2013 11:27 AM

Stock, no mods, no accidents, bunch of recent maintenance, great color + it's a manual with low miles.

jlav211 05-10-2013 08:26 AM

Price is negotiable!!!

jlav211 05-11-2013 09:17 PM

Price reduced.

IrunBimmer 05-11-2013 09:21 PM

FS (RI): Stock E46 330i ZHP sedan
 
Feel free to say to what you are reducing the price too... Lol


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

jlav211 05-11-2013 09:22 PM

It was $16K. It is now $15.5K, as noted above.

IrunBimmer 05-11-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlav211 (Post 15416272)
It was $16K. It is now $15.5K, as noted above.

one hell of a reduction there. gluck with the sale looks great though.

jlav211 05-12-2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrunBimmer (Post 15416289)
one hell of a reduction there. gluck with the sale looks great though.

Really helpful. Never mind the fact that this has been "OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER" sale all along, which nobody can seem to digest.

E RaK 05-12-2013 12:05 PM

If I were you I would email the admin over at ZHP mafia for a membership and post the car there.... you will get a much better response. GL

- I can post the link up there if you don't want to join, just let me know.

ELCID86 05-12-2013 12:30 PM

I believe it was posted there but the CL link is broken.
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...tic-Blue-in-RI
Will post a link to this thread.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use