E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   ~Konstantin : Umnitza~ (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=992459)

domcreates 06-16-2013 01:17 PM

~Konstantin : Umnitza~

Just wanted to say I had a great experience buying headlights from Umnitza, specifically Konstantin. I just ordered them so I haven't received or installed them yet obviously, but Konstantin was more than helpful.

Thanks a lot!

domcreates 06-19-2013 12:59 PM

Tom (I believe his name was) contacted me and let me know he was starting to put my headlights together, and was kind enough to only install the angel eyes on the inner bowls like I wanted and package the other two incase I choose to have all four angel eyes in the future.

I still haven't received them yet obviously since it's only been a few days but i'll update this thread when I get the headlights.

UmnitzaSupport 06-21-2013 02:26 PM

Thank you for your kind words. I was the one that helped you.
Konstantin.

Please email us if you have questions, your lights left yesterday afternoon and were delivered today.

94055102008838182XXXX
Priority MailŪ
Delivered
June 21, 2013, 11:25 am

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
June 20, 2013, 9:00 pm
CONCORD, CA 94520
Electronic Shipping Info Received
June 18, 2013

domcreates 06-21-2013 08:35 PM

Yes! They arrived, only problem is that I won't be home for a while until I can go home from college for a holiday. So testing them will have to wait awhile. I hope if there is a problem with them that you will kindly work with me knowing I wasn't able to test them until I get to go home.

UmnitzaSupport 08-20-2013 02:10 PM

Reviews from our customers.
Quote:

Graf H.
Brentwood, TN
5.0 star rating 8/19/2013
Love the BMW headlights! One finally burned out a bulb. They got me going in 3 days. Keep up the good work, guys!
Quote:

Joe R. (JOE ROSA) - a member on this forum.
Schaumburg, IL

5.0 star rating 8/19/2013
Extremely satisfied with Umnitza's products and customer service. They have gone out of their way to make me happy. They even helped me ship big ticket items bought from other resellers. I bought their M5 body kit painted for my E60 BMW and couldn't be happier. They're very knowledgeable with their products and help you with the decision making. I give then five stars.
Quote:

Jordan M.
Lafayette, LA

5.0 star rating 8/16/2013
I would just like to express how impressed I am with your customer service. Even a year after my purchase you are still quick to respond to my questions. Even though my issue is from how I installed the rings, your dedicated to help me fix the problem. Umnitza is definitely my lighting source for all future mods!
Quote:

Keith M.
Boston, MA

4.0 star rating 8/16/2013
Purchased Orion V2 angel eyes from Umnitza and had some trouble with the install as the instructions were not overly clear. However, I reached out to Umnitza support and they promptly called to walk me through possible solutions, figured out my problem in 10 minutes. Great support, great product, would definitely buy from Umnitza again
Quote:

Terence Y.
Owings Mills, MD

5.0 star rating 7/29/2013
Called up Umnitza and spoke with Tim who provided me with excellent customer service. Ordered the Predator Orion V4 LED Angel Eyes for my 2013 BMW E92 M3. Man, their product is amazing! After installation, my opinion is that all BMW headlamps should come like this from the factory. Umnitza's awesome angel eyes combined with their great customer service makes me one happy customer!
Quote:

Marc Z.
Howell, NJ

5.0 star rating 7/7/2013
I went to Umnitza for rims on my 2000 BMW 540 (E39). I was worried about fitment because I was upgrading to 19" rims. They assured me that with the correct tires, fitting 19s would be no problem as long as I followed their guidelines. I waited anxiously for the rims to arrive, which they shipped very quickly. Had my local shop throw them on, and it was a perfect fit, just as promised.

They've got a loyal customer for all my BMW needs!!!
Quote:

Vincent G.
Bay Shore, NY

5.0 star rating 6/28/2013
I have been ordering products from Umnitza for years and they never cease to amaze me. The LED rings they offer are Great products. Recently I ordered a set of wheels and for no reason they upgraded the shipping to overnight from CA to NY at no cost!! I had to leave a 5 star review for that alone.Their customer service is great also! Responded to emails quickly and informatively.Truly made this purchase painless. Cant wait to buy from again!
Thank you!
Quote:

Richard P.
Aurora, CO

4.0 star rating 6/28/2013
I contacted Umnitza regarding their ICE Lite BMW LED Upgrade Angel Eyes (H8). They answered my concerns, I placed the order and had the product within the specified shipping time. I installed the LED's in no time flat (5 minutes), but had concerns regarding the extended cables and adaptors.. sent an email and had a response within the hour (by then I had already sorted my issue but that aside and hour is a decent amount of time.. ) and so far everything is still good.

Pro's: Fast (even for someone who really wants instant answers) communication, clear instructions and overall satisfied experience.

Con's: The brightness of the LED's shown in their ad is not comparable to the brightness I am actually receiving from the lights.. inner lights are bright, outer halo's are not even close to the ad's brightness. Kind of sad there, as that was what I was going for..
Quote:

Jon S.
Pleasanton, CA

5.0 star rating 5/20/2013
My son has been buying headlight conversions here for years. My Prius headlight bulb went dead three years later, and Umnitza replaced it on the spot, with the difficult maneuver necessary on the right hand Prius light.

The BMWs are lined up outside getting fixed up- maybe instead of ordering from the web store, bring your car in and let the experts size it up.
more happy customers:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |

Quote:

Originally Posted by e60oholic (Post 1343525)
I got my m5tech front, m5 skirts, and mtech rear from Umnitza and everything went great. Matt called me directly to confirm my order after i paid via paypal and was very nice on the phone. I had a few fitment issues but he was quick to email me back with how to make it work some trimming required etc. . Greyhound worked out perfect for me took the pickup down to my station 15 mins away. Took about a 10 days to ship to NY from Cali but hey thats normal. I have nothing bad to say about them but everyone has different experiences. I would not hesitate to deal with Umnitza again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persian_535i (Post 1343715)
I've made two purchases from Umnitza in the past and haven't had any bad experiences with them yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachal007 (Post 1344650)
i am sorry, but my experience with MATT has been nothing but exceptional. As far as fitting the bumpers, I think a decent auto body shop should have no issue installing your parts. I was informed by my body shop that the kit was pretty straight forward.

not directed towards anyone but customers are not ALWAYS right, Sometimes they just need a good whop ass beating.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwgroup (Post 1348839)
Just a little insight from my part...

Matt is a stand-up guy and lives up to his promises. As far as the bumpers goes. It is AFTERMARKET and aftermarket products is what it is. It will require some modifications and it will not be 100% perfect.

I had purchased the M5Tech kit and ofcourse when it came to installation, the front bumper needed modification for it to fit and the washer bracket also needed some modification for it to fit. YES it was frustrating but John & Leo at ///Motorcepts did an outstanding job with the paint work and installation. (Thanks John & Leo). :twoup:

The rear M5 bumper has a slope/droop at the bottom where it looks shitty. I am ordering an OEM M5 rear bumper as I type now.

With that said, you cannot be too upset with the company that sells these products at a low cost price. After all it is Aftermarket.

Trinity Autosport and other companies on eBay sells the same bumpers, and these bumpers are all coming from one factory in China.

If you are dissatisfied with the aftermarket bumpers these companies sell, go buy yourself OEM bumpers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter griffin (Post 1359864)
Matt is a great guy, with great vision for what he's doing with Umnitza. I've seen the company grow from the begining, where Angel eyes for the E46 became the standard aftermarket lighting, now body kits and other accessories for other models and brands... They've been in the industry for 10+ years, he deal direct with factory, carry more parts than many reputable vendors here, and got enough cult followers just from the 3's alone.... Enough said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltdog (Post 1362037)
I didn't have any issues with Umnitza. Ordered full mtech kit last Tuesday and got it 3 days later! Nice product and great communication. Getting painted/installed tomorrow and will post pics when I get the car back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy7 (Post 1449399)
I got some angel eyes and had some issues installing them, I called them, they walked me through it.

Then I had some issues w/a random light going on and off, and messaged my concern on a Sunday, they got back to me within 1 hour (despite being closed!).

Nice people with good service, and will definitely have my repeat business.

-Neil