E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   The Showroom (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   It's his birthday today (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=994240)

TRANC3 06-27-2013 02:18 PM

It's his birthday today
 
5 Attachment(s)
What's up guys?

I haven't been around for the longest time. My last login was in 2009 I guess lolz
It's his birthday today so I took him to the car wash and restored my password to share some pictures with you guys. They were taken last week when I was visiting my client in Agoura Hills, CA



Nothing special, just a few pictures

Sahba

jM2.me 06-27-2013 02:40 PM

I must say you are rocking those 19". What are the specs&tires?

TRANC3 06-27-2013 03:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks,

Those are Kyowa Evolve 8.5 & 9.5 on Mayrun tires. Front:235/35R19 & 245/35R19. The car is sitting on H&R Street Performance SS damping adjustable Coilover Kit. Here is a picture of the kit

wdeerfield 06-28-2013 10:37 AM

so clean and i really like the led strips, they work well.

330xIce 06-28-2013 10:46 AM

Rear bumper+quad exhaust is sweet. I like the fogs a lot too. Where'd you get them?

awesomechinz 06-28-2013 10:48 AM

It's his birthday today
 
So the cops don't care that your front plate is behind your front bumper?

TRANC3 06-28-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdeerfield (Post 15534112)
so clean and i really like the led strips, they work well.

Thank you!

TRANC3 06-28-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 330xIce (Post 15534139)
Rear bumper+quad exhaust is sweet. I like the fogs a lot too. Where'd you get them?

Thanks buddy, I got the DLRs from ebay. The quality is good and they don't look cheap at all. They also come with amber turn signal.

Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-30-LED-D...fb0800&vxp=mtr

Solidjake 06-28-2013 11:06 AM

OP, are you a female? The car's a she not a he :eeps:


Car looks great, nice work

TRANC3 06-28-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesomechinz (Post 15534142)
So the cops don't care that your front plate is behind your front bumper?

Yes, I have 2 fixing tickets, but I hate my car with the front plate. I only have it on because I love Trance lol

TRANC3 06-28-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidjake (Post 15534198)
OP, are you a female? The car's a she not a he :eeps:


Car looks great, nice work

lolz straight guy happily single for 6 years. He doesn't look or sound like a she to me. I tried, but it didn't work. Thanks for your comment. I'm driving the same car for 8 years now and can't let him go

TRANC3 06-28-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 330xIce (Post 15534139)
Rear bumper+quad exhaust is sweet. I like the fogs a lot too. Where'd you get them?

What a beautiful ride! I dig the color and those rims. I'm ready for a new setup. What are those?

330xIce 06-28-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANC3 (Post 15534220)
What a beautiful ride! I dig the color and those rims. I'm ready for a new setup. What are those?

Thanks! They're BBS LM replicas from umnitza.com They actually aren't that color in real lif. The picture makes them look darker, they're actually just silver.

TRANC3 06-28-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 330xIce (Post 15534260)
Thanks! They're BBS LM replicas from umnitza.com They actually aren't that color in real lif. The picture makes them look darker, they're actually just silver.

Awesome, thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use