E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Southeast (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   2nd Downtown Charlotte BMW/Euro meet! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=996193)

SilverBullet330i 07-10-2013 01:11 PM

2nd Downtown Charlotte BMW/Euro meet!
 
Its about that time again! Lets see if we can beat last months number of cars which was 25!

!!!!!!!!Saturday July 20th @ 7PM!!!!!!!!!

521 E. Morehead Street
Charlotte, NC 28202



It is a business parking deck but at that time is should be dead and the deck is away from the main road wont attract cops as long as we behave of course. Ive done photoshoots here so i know its a cool place.

Heres the Layout:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps94363e15.jpg

The red X entrance is not low car friendly but if you follow the teal, its flat all the way in!!

If you have any questions, just ask away!!

Confirm as well to see if this is going so we know who to expect!

This is the pictures from the turnout of last months meet: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...5&postcount=21

AE46fanaticlol 07-10-2013 01:50 PM

In for this.

SilverBullet330i 07-16-2013 01:45 PM

Bump for this weekend!!

drummr8 07-18-2013 04:05 PM

I'll be there if I get back from the lake in time!

SilverBullet330i 07-18-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drummr8 (Post 15581160)
I'll be there if I get back from the lake in time!

Sounds good!

CJin2552 07-18-2013 06:56 PM

I'll try to make it. This weekend (Starting this Friday 19th) is restaurant week, so I can't confirm if I'll be there or not. I do hope to be there as last month had a good turn out.

SilverBullet330i 07-19-2013 07:45 PM

Hey guys ill be out there tomorrow selling my aFe Stage 1 Magnum Force with oiled filter for e46 325/330s. $250 obo

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps8cfe8069.jpg

Jrzyboy72 07-20-2013 09:34 AM

2nd Downtown Charlotte BMW/Euro meet!
 
Ill c u there. Bring the chip n dip. Lol


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

AE46fanaticlol 07-20-2013 10:53 AM

2nd Downtown Charlotte BMW/Euro meet!
 
Bump for tonight


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

AE46fanaticlol 07-20-2013 05:07 PM

2nd Downtown Charlotte BMW/Euro meet!
 
Rain or shine the meet is on! We have a indoor spot at the same place!


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Jrzyboy72 07-24-2013 08:09 AM

2nd Downtown Charlotte BMW/Euro meet!
 
What up E46fanatics.

So did anyone show up for the 2nd meet ? I had car problems and wasn't sure if she was going to make it there or not, got her oil changed and now I'm hearing a rattling sound coming from up above, at 102k I would like to know if I should start changing all of the rest of the fluids. Well basically. Is it time for a tune up ? Anyone with some good advice ? I bought her 7 months ago with 93k and I've only gave her 2 oil change for now.. So again. Any suggestions ?


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

SilverBullet330i 07-24-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jrzyboy72 (Post 15594577)
What up E46fanatics.

So did anyone show up for the 2nd meet ? I had car problems and wasn't sure if she was going to make it there or not, got her oil changed and now I'm hearing a rattling sound coming from up above, at 102k I would like to know if I should start changing all of the rest of the fluids. Well basically. Is it time for a tune up ? Anyone with some good advice ? I bought her 7 months ago with 93k and I've only gave her 2 oil change for now.. So again. Any suggestions ?


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Yea, we had about 16 cars come out. The weather i think scared a lot of people off.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...psfbb68a04.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...psc8361164.jpg

You just passed 100k, you probably need to update a lot of things. Just search what you need for 100k

CJin2552 07-24-2013 10:26 AM

2nd Downtown Charlotte BMW/Euro meet!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverBullet330i (Post 15594699)
Yea, we had about 16 cars come out. The weather i think scared a lot of people off.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...psfbb68a04.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...psc8361164.jpg

You just passed 100k, you probably need to update a lot of things. Just search what you need for 100k

@JerseyBoy: Yeah, probably could go for a 100K tune up.

@Silver: Did anyone ever grab your aFe CAI?




Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Jrzyboy72 07-24-2013 10:29 AM

2nd Downtown Charlotte BMW/Euro meet!
 
Nah no one did


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

DaMenace 08-18-2013 06:38 AM

I know there was another one yesterday; how was the turn out? I can't believe I missed it, I just found out about these today.:banghead:

When is the next one going to be? I wanna make sure I go!

CJin2552 08-18-2013 10:46 AM

2nd Downtown Charlotte BMW/Euro meet!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaMenace (Post 15649349)
I know there was another one yesterday; how was the turn out? I can't believe I missed it, I just found out about these today.:banghead:

When is the next one going to be? I wanna make sure I go!

They have been being every third Saturday of the month.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

SilverBullet330i 08-19-2013 04:13 PM

Yea every 3rd saturday of the month. Saturdays turn out was 3 e46s, 1 e92 SC M3, 1 e82 135i and a e90. Rain kinda killed it a bit but we were downstairs completely dry

CJin2552 08-19-2013 05:35 PM

2nd Downtown Charlotte BMW/Euro meet!
 
I wanted to go, but other plans got in the way. I do hope to be at the next one though.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use