E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Australia (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Australian E46 M3 Owners Group on Facebook (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=997187)

dimi_108 07-17-2013 03:45 AM

Australian E46 M3 Owners Group on Facebook
 
There's now an Australian E46 M3 Owners Group on Facebook which should help make it easier for us to keep in contact with other Australian E46 M3 owners.

Please join and feel free to add other Australian E46 M3 owners to the group as well: http://www.facebook.com/groups/m3owners/

Hopefully this will make it easier for all of us to keep in contact, sell & buy parts etc.

Cheers,
Dimi

DIMSIM 07-17-2013 05:45 AM

I would love to join but the user name is already taken.

dimi_108 07-17-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIMSIM (Post 15576557)
I would love to join but the user name is already taken.

Hahaha that's some funny sh*t.
Join the group. There's always room for another Dim Sim :thumbsup:

PS: Those number plates killed it. Nice

YGOAMG 07-17-2013 05:40 PM

ForumCeption

dimi_108 07-17-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YGOAMG (Post 15578106)
ForumCeption

???

rossim3 07-17-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dimi_108 (Post 15578638)
???

lol

E46 Coupe 07-17-2013 11:06 PM

So what is the point of this group?

YGOAMG 07-17-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E46 Coupe (Post 15578934)
So what is the point of this group?

So M3 drivers can feel like they have friends :thumbsup:

rossim3 07-17-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YGOAMG (Post 15578939)
So M3 drivers can feel like they have friends :thumbsup:

:lmao:

FB friends ARE real friends!

YGOAMG 07-17-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossim3 (Post 15578954)
:lmao:

FB friends ARE real friends!

And Instagram followers are BEST friends!

dimi_108 07-18-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E46 Coupe (Post 15578934)
So what is the point of this group?

There's a sh*t load of E46 M3 owners out there that are floating around on Facebook that aren't on forums etc. So the aim of it is the try and gather other owners, put them in one group so it's easier to sell parts, contact each other etc.
Just like how the E39 M5 and E30 M3 guys have a group set up as well etc.

Simple really. Surprised I even had to explain that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YGOAMG (Post 15578939)
So M3 drivers can feel like they have friends :thumbsup:

Lol come on young Peter don't be like that. It's open to any one really. Even a 24 year old sporting homosexual-orange coloured CSL replicas on a 325i can join ;)
We are all one. No one will judge. I promise! Hahaha

E46 Coupe 07-18-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dimi_108 (Post 15579132)
Lol come on young Peter don't be like that. It's open to any one really. Even a 24 year old sporting homosexual-orange coloured CSL replicas on a 325i can join ;)
We are all one. No one will judge. I promise! Hahaha

:rofl:

CortinaD 07-18-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dimi_108 (Post 15579132)
There's a sh*t load of E46 M3 owners out there that are floating around on Facebook that aren't on forums etc. So the aim of it is the try and gather other owners, put them in one group so it's easier to sell parts, contact each other etc.
Just like how the E39 M5 and E30 M3 guys have a group set up as well etc.

Simple really. Surprised I even had to explain that.


Lol come on young Peter don't be like that. It's open to any one really. Even a 24 year old sporting homosexual-orange coloured CSL replicas on a 325i can join ;)
We are all one. No one will judge. I promise! Hahaha

So it's not really a E46 M3 owners group at all then.

rossim3 07-18-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CortinaD (Post 15579193)
So it's not really a E46 M3 owners group at all then.

That means you can join!

CortinaD 07-18-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossim3 (Post 15579204)
That means you can join!

In the JCW mannnnnnn.

I still have the M3, I just don't drive it anymore.

rossim3 07-18-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CortinaD (Post 15579213)
In the JCW mannnnnnn.

I still have the M3, I just don't drive it anymore.

Why not?

dimi_108 07-18-2013 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CortinaD (Post 15579193)
So it's not really a E46 M3 owners group at all then.

Is that a question or a statement?
If it's a question, it's a good one. Yes and no.
Yes because it's set up for E46 M3 owners and no because almost anyone can join really. It's not like a VIN number is required before being "approved", right? Besides, what would be the point in trying to weed out owners any way. Any one can just jump onto Carsales, copy and past a VIN number and join from there :shhh:

Hopefully that addresses your concerns ;)

rossim3 07-18-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dimi_108 (Post 15579285)
Is that a question or a statement?
If it's a question, it's a good one. Yes and no.
Yes because it's set up for E46 M3 owners and no because almost anyone can join really. It's not like a VIN number is required before being "approved", right? Besides, what would be the point in trying to weed out owners any way. Any one can just jump onto Carsales, copy and past a VIN number and join from there :shhh:

Hopefully that addresses your concerns ;)

So basically you're saying we need to submit our VIN to determine if we are allowed to join the group!? This is fkn ridiculous!

dimi_108 07-18-2013 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossim3 (Post 15579292)
So basically you're saying we need to submit our VIN to determine if we are allowed to join the group!? This is fkn ridiculous!

Now don't get ahead of yourself my friend. Who said a VIN number was required?

You might have to re-read my post mate.
Should've gone to specsavers!

CortinaD 07-18-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossim3 (Post 15579281)
Why not?

Dunno, just parked it and lost interest in it 5 months ago - I have had it for 7 years it was bound to happen.

I'll be sorting out a garage soon and when all the cars out of the elements i'll start getting back into it again.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use