E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Beware of sellers like this member! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=999299)

JTripper 07-31-2013 09:27 AM

Beware of sellers like this member!

I really dont like causing issues, BUT!!

Take a look at this dialogue between myself and a pirate disguised as a member/seller named bmw122 beware of him and his $70 universal muffler he called "BMW PERFORMANCE EXHAUST"

I told him i'll put him on blast if he persist with his slick ways,with the back and forth begging to help conceal his greasy intentions.

---Quote (Originally by bmw122)---
Is there any way you can remove your post from my thread because they can work for those models but now people will think they don't because of what you posted. Trying to make a living here.
---End Quote---

---Quote (Originally by JTripper)---
No i will not, just cause you asked !

Your post is lacking information, and is partially misleading, there are alot of ppl here that don't know better, i do! i wont let you take advantage of others, without kinda saying something. If thats how you make your living thats not cool!
Heres what you want ppl to do:
Buy your muffler
Realize they have to cut their pipes and or use a Y pipe. If they use a y pipe on a 325/330 you diminish the performance of the muffler by combining to pipes into one inlet!
By the time they're finished they've spent 250 when you could just get a bolt on muffler for the same price with less headache!

You're even more unscrupulous for pm'ing me trying to remove the post!

Sent from BimmerApp iOS mobile app

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
---End Quote---

So Magnaflow, Vibrant, Borla, Eisanmann , etc etc definitely write on their product description that a y pipe is required for certain models right? There would be 5 pages of info if seller began to list out installation instructions for each model. Most people pm about their specific model and ask form more info if they are unfamiliar with installation. Upon which authority are you stating that using a y pipe on the 325 or 330 diminishes the power? Are you a certified BMW mechanic or do you have anything other than hearsay to prove that point.
---End Quote---

---Quote (Originally by JTripper)---
Im really tempted to put you on blast! U scammer!
Btw: Yeah im a master technician and my own dealership in monte carlo!

"Make my day?!"

---End Quote---

Instead of harassing and attacking sellers on an e46 forum website, shouldn't a "master technician who "owns a dealership in monte carlo" be working right now? Or is his job to harass others to make himself feel good for the day? A "car dealer" talking about scamming people lol.
---End Quote---

Yeah i forgot to tell him i have a bugatti engine in my lawn mower!

iWeldonJ 07-31-2013 10:22 AM

yeah, those things he's selling are bs and I see those all over craigslist.