E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   E46Fanatics > Search Forums

You searched for the keyword(s):
Your search results are listed below. If you did not find the answer you were looking for, please try searching again. Make sure that you are searching the entire site and not a specific forum. If you cannot find the answer to your question, create a new discussion topic in the appropriate BMW related or Off-Topic section.

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.91 seconds.
Search: Keyword(s): ; Posts Made By: IZZYONTHEBMW
Forum: General E46 Forum 12-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 370
Posted By IZZYONTHEBMW
thanks o4mysticm3 im gono try him u 2 franz ill...

thanks o4mysticm3 im gono try him u 2 franz ill look into it
Forum: General E46 Forum 12-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 370
Posted By IZZYONTHEBMW
Performance Problem Please Help

i have a 2002 bmw 330ci - this car is weird - 25 % of the time its drives nice - meaning very fast the other 75 % its very slow the check engine light is on - sometimes it goes off but it still...
Forum: General E46 Forum 12-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 321
Posted By IZZYONTHEBMW
I Need Suspention Advice

whats the best aftermarket suspention non sport ride without droping it - i like it nice and soft basicly stock for a 2002 330ci convertible . thanks guys
Forum: General E46 Forum 12-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 293
Posted By IZZYONTHEBMW
sorry about the caps lock .... thanks for the...

sorry about the caps lock .... thanks for the advice
Forum: General E46 Forum 12-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 293
Posted By IZZYONTHEBMW
Suspention Problem Please Help

Suspention Question Please Help !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE A 2002 330CI CONVERTIBLE AND MY WHOLE SUSPENTION IS SHOT HORIBLE...
Forum: General E46 Forum 12-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Replies: 827
Views: 450,624
Posted By IZZYONTHEBMW
Suspention Question Please Help !

I HAVE A 2002 330CI CONVERTIBLE AND MY WHOLE SUSPENTION IS SHOT HORIBLE HANDLING ALL KIND OF KNOCKS FROM THE STRUTS . MY FRIEND IS GIVING ME HES HARDLY USED OEM SPRINGS FROM A 2002 M3 - WILL IT GO ON...
Forum: Suspension and Braking 12-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 936
Posted By IZZYONTHEBMW
Im Very Interested Email At...

Im Very Interested Email At izzyonthebmw@optonline.net
Forum: Suspension and Braking 12-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 685
Posted By IZZYONTHEBMW
Will They Work On A 2002 330ci If Yesand U Still...

Will They Work On A 2002 330ci If Yesand U Still Have Them Let Me Know Im Also In Queens Ny - Email Me - izzyonthebmw@optonline.net
Forum: Suspension and Braking 12-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 299
Posted By IZZYONTHEBMW
Suspention Problem Please Help

I Have A 2002 Bmw 330ci Convertible Im Changing My Whole Suspention Will E46 M3 Springs Work On My Car ? My Friend Changed He's Suspention The M3 Had Only 10k Miles On It And He Upgraded It And Is...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9


 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use