View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 03:46 AM   #113
ritos530i

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i 6speed
Send a message via MSN to ritos530i Send a message via Yahoo to ritos530i Send a message via Skype™ to ritos530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDude18 View Post
Thanks!

While I'd read most of that through the years (having tried to follow your build), little details had escaped me, and likely others are much less informed than I was (mostly because of my presence on multiple forums).

You certainly have a very unique, and fast car, and I'd like to see you put together a thread showing everything you've done if you ever do end up with a final tune and dyno numbers for the car.

I'm not anti-rear mount, as I've seen what they are capable of, but most recognize the disadvantages that are there aren't small by any means.
I hear a lot of people talk about disadvantages but none of them have been confirmed nor tested that i can see. I would like to finish the car and just race whoever is a nonbeliever. I would be very happy to discuss the details of the disadvantages if interested. I personally thank that the rear mounted turbo has more of an advantage than a front mount.

530i E60 Custom Turbo/Nitrous (PSI_unknown)
ritos530i is offline   Reply With Quote