View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #13
sna77
OEM ///Member

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmzip View Post
Nice......I've been running a hacked Phatnoise in both by BMW's for sometime. I looked at the Intravee a few years back and loved the concept. The limitation for me at that time was the small capacity of the Ipods comapared to 160GB's Phatnoise DMS's with everything ripped in a lossless codec.

Looks slick!

You have 160GB of music?! Good god. Haaa. My 30 GB ipod has about 15 GB free. Edit: Just noticed the "lossless codec"... Yeah, that'll build up the file space a lot faster for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnes View Post
I've had the Intravee II installed for about two months now. I've been very happy with it. I got the Intravee II new, a used alpine unit from eBay, and a refurbished 120gb ipod classic from apple. It's all wired in and tucked into the storage tray in the trunk, I need to take the trunk apart and actually mount all the hardware correctly. I have a convertible, it looks a little more involved. One of these weekends I'll find time to tackle it!
Nick
Nice! Glad to hear there's other user's out here of the IV2. It gets almost no mention on this site, since half the sponsors sell the DICE... In fact, I fully expect this thread to be magically deleted...
sna77 is offline   Reply With Quote