View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #16
profM3

My Ride: 2005 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sna77 View Post
You have 160GB of music?! Good god. Haaa. My 30 GB ipod has about 15 GB free. Edit: Just noticed the "lossless codec"... Yeah, that'll build up the file space a lot faster for sure...

Nice! Glad to hear there's other user's out here of the IV2. It gets almost no mention on this site, since half the sponsors sell the DICE... In fact, I fully expect this thread to be magically deleted...
I have about 80G of MP3 formatted music on my iPod (160G classic). I have even more music on my computer but there is actually is a limitation on the KCA-420i (and hence the Intravee) of 511 artists. Once you exceed 511 artists you can no longer search the ones beyond 511 (at the end of the alphabet). For me this first occurred at about 50-60G but with some thought and tagging of compilation albums (read about it on the Intravee forums) I pushed the music to about 80G of MP3 files before hitting the 511 artist limit.
2005 M3 Silbergrau Metallic on black; 6MT, ZCP, ZPP, ZCW, Nav, Dinan exhaust, two AR20 resonators in section 1, Autosolutions SSK, Fucy CSL diffuser, Intravee II, illuminated ZHP shift knob, stealth V1 install with ash tray remote, OEM first aid boxes under both seats, Ultimate pedals and more...
profM3 is offline   Reply With Quote