View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #17
sna77
OEM ///Member

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by profM3 View Post
My install thread is actually on M3Forum.net; the pics are just hosted on bimmerboard which attaches the logo to them automatically (it's a bit self-serving but they're paying the bandwidth).

Your install has much more attention to detail, very nice.
Thanks... Wish I'd attached the velcro like you did on the bottom of the IV2... I'm covering my serial number... Oops..

Quote:
Originally Posted by profM3 View Post
I have about 80G of MP3 formatted music on my iPod (160G classic). I have even more music on my computer but there is actually is a limitation on the KCA-420i (and hence the Intravee) of 511 artists. Once you exceed 511 artists you can no longer search the ones beyond 511 (at the end of the alphabet). For me this first occurred at about 50-60G but with some thought and tagging of compilation albums (read about it on the Intravee forums) I pushed the music to about 80G of MP3 files before hitting the 511 artist limit.
I enabled "Advanced Search" earlier, and discovered I have 138 artists, so I'm in good shape...

Also, to get around the hibernation, I just setup silent calendar reminders every 12 hours (my iPod is a 5th generation iPod video)

Your AI-Net cable looks different than mine. I have a blue cable with right angle adapter going into the Intravee unit... Its actually annoying me because the right angle is pointing up and not straight back...

BTW, are you running Sirius also?
sna77 is offline   Reply With Quote