View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #128
yellowssm

My Ride: 2005 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
first of all. why would i keep the paint? its getting repainted a porsche color. im also doing a full metal widebody.

second of all. i JUST FUKING GOT THE CAR. litterally. there isnt even a motor in the car right now. its a project. making it a show car.

and TT k04's would make near 450 at the crank with software and injectors.

yes, i know the s4 motor is unreliable. this also is NOT my daily driver. itll see maybe 4-5k a year. im not worried about reliability NOR and i worried about going fast. its going to be a show car. i could care less how fast your car goes. that does NOT make you cool. my dad has a 70 roadrunner with a bored out 383, i know what na power feels like. good for you that you can afford to be blown in your precious m3. good for you that you can go fast. neither of those mean sh1t to me homeboy. i got bigger things going on than working on cars. this is something i do in my free time. hit me up when you get some taste and not dick ride 90% of the e46'ers here
I never said i thought i was cool because of my car or how fast it goes, or said anything about being cool at all in the first place. I just remember looking at a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thread and you coming in there first and start bagging on my car AND me for no reason when that thread wasnt even about me or my car. YOU were the one getting all tough guy on the internet for NO REASON calling me names and all that BS for NO REASON. Sucks huh when someone does it to you too?
And who cares what your daddy has, it aint yours. Thats like saying my dad will kick your dads a55. Who cares?
Also you got bigger things going on like trying to be a cheap ass and asking people on the forum how to spend $300 on your girlfriends anniversary. Why dont you man up and figure it out yourself? How about that for BIGGER THINGS? And dont tell me about taste in cars... Whenever you like, we can put a poll on audizine, audiworld, vwvortex, you can pick the audi or vw website on which car they would rather have a B6 A4 or a E46 M3 or your B6 A4 and my E46 M3 and see which one THOSE AUDI AND VW GUYS PICK. Taste...please... you should think about what you say before you say it...