View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #134
BreakMyWallet

My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowssm View Post
I never said i thought i was cool because of my car or how fast it goes, or said anything about being cool at all in the first place. I just remember looking at a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thread and you coming in there first and start bagging on my car AND me for no reason when that thread wasnt even about me or my car. YOU were the one getting all tough guy on the internet for NO REASON calling me names and all that BS for NO REASON. Sucks huh when someone does it to you too?
And who cares what your daddy has, it aint yours. Thats like saying my dad will kick your dads a55. Who cares?
Also you got bigger things going on like trying to be a cheap ass and asking people on the forum how to spend $300 on your girlfriends anniversary. Why dont you man up and figure it out yourself? How about that for BIGGER THINGS? And dont tell me about taste in cars... Whenever you like, we can put a poll on audizine, audiworld, vwvortex, you can pick the audi or vw website on which car they would rather have a B6 A4 or a E46 M3 or your B6 A4 and my E46 M3 and see which one THOSE AUDI AND VW GUYS PICK. Taste...please... you should think about what you say before you say it...
no i said i know what a na car feels like. thats REAL muscle. m3's on fi is like bonds on roids.

at cheap ass. sorry dude i guess youre too ballin for me. i havent even worked a job since september because im focusing on baseball and playing for the LOS ANGELES DODGERS scout ball team. and who said i would pick a b6 a4 over an m3? this first post clearly states how i was buying a car to GET OUT OF PAYMENTS. youre seriously fuking retarded. go ahead back to your job and play with the only thing that makes your d1ck big, your car. like i said, i can care less. if you want to post up a poll asking whos car my E46 323CI or your m3 looks better, well then go ahead. your m3 has no taste. you basically are just d1ck riding every car before yours, because they all look the same. do something different for a change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenewein View Post
Jer don't let this queen get you worked up, everyone on the boards know you run the streets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3on20z View Post
Woww, let's not **** on Jer's thread. And he JUST got this car, you had your M3 for almost two years, correct? How are you gonna compare the two? I have respect for both of you, but bro you took the cheap way out to **** on his thread. I know he said something that offended you in your thread, but even Jer tried to resolve it, and you still made this post.
appreciate that fellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerchop View Post
I just want to say a couple things...

Generally a 2.7t motor will be more reliable with upgraded turbos than stock K03s considering what's taken care of during the turbo install. My B5 has been more reliable than my E46 with double the mileage... point; both manufactures have their issues.

You do not have to build the motor to make 470-500 whp safely on the 2.7t. Look at the recent gt2554s and tial s605 kits. Both designed to achieve just that. 500+ whp, then you would have to look to start touching the internals.

Okay, carry on with the drama

thanks brotha