View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 11:02 PM   #144
yellowssm

My Ride: 2005 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
you basically are just d1ck riding every car before yours, because they all look the same. do something different for a change.

Do something different? LOL!!! YOU HAVE A BASIC SILVER B6 A4!!! Its the entry level car audi makes! When that car was out, it was a loaner car and a rental car at the local audi dealer. For $35 a day anyone could be as cool as you driving around a silver B6 A4. LOL. Not to mention the special leases audi had on them when they were new at $2000 down payment and $199/month plus tax. ROFLMFAO!!!! That means there are about 100 times more of them on the road than a E46 M3 and you are telling me to do something different? You are driving a very very very mass produced car. LOLLOLOLOLOL Everything you are planning to do has already been done. Widebody - been done, big wheels - been done, 600+ hp - been done, custom paint - been done, suspension - been done, ICE - been done. No matter what you do to your car someone else already has done it, and done it nicer becuase theres always someone with more time and money than you, same thing with my car. Not that my car is rare or anything (not that I said it was) but common a silver B6 A4 LOL!!! And just because something is "different" doesnt make it nice. Whatever man just keep telling yourself your car is the best A4 out there.