View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #158
e46/hitman

My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
you fuking dumb ass. i got this sh1t 2 weeks ago. are fuking retarded? like seriously. you suck at this whole sh1t talking thing. how much is your precious m3 worth now? 15k? of course widebody has been done. has mine? nope. wont have the same kit, wheels, motor, and for SURE not paint. thats how i know you have no taste, because you think every car looks the same.

this is my car. need a mod list? tell me what is so common in the e46 world? my OEM m3 front WITH shaved fogs and reflectors? or maybe it was my RD rear that was lowered 2 inches and had the gtr vents added? maybe it was my 20" DPE r07's, mind you my car was still fukin slammed. maybe it was my gts3 lip in which i had that CHEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP ASSS carbon fiber removed, unlike your car where u just throw sh1t on. carbon fiber is the fukin tackiest sh1t out.

go ahead and make a poll as to which car people like more. i build my car for me. youre just some douchebag that has nothing to say except for talk sh1t about a car i bought 2 weeks ago. you can also talk sh1t about my daily driver. its a 1977 celica and i love the sh1t out of it.

checkmate homeboy

hell, even on sandblasted CSL's i looked better

sick ass 323!
dammm imagine the Audi